You’ve got to read this!
20 new books are waiting for you in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “Confessions of Edward Day: A Novel” by Valerie Martin
2. “Daniel X: Watch the Skies” by James Patterson
3. “Fear the Worst: A Novel” by Linwood Barclay
4. “Hot Pursuit: A Novel” by Suzanne Brockmann
5. “Intervention” by Robin Cook
6. “New Tricks” by David Rosenfelt
7. “Once on a Moonless Night” by Sijie Dai
8.”Rhino Ranch: A Novel” by Larry McMurtry
9. “Smash Cut: A Novel” by Sandra Brown
10. “The Time it Snowed in Puerto Rico: A Novel” by Sarah McCoy
1. “The Chinchilla Handbook” by Sharon Vanderlip
2. “Credit Repair” by Robin Leonard
3. “Healing and Preventing Autism A Complete Guide” by Jenny McCarthy and Jerry Kartzinel
4. “The Horse Lover's Bible: the Complete Practical Guide to Horse Care and Management” by Tamsin Pickeral
5. “New Orleans City Guide” by written and compiled by the Federal Writers Project of the Works Progress Administration for the City of New Orleans
6. “Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce” by Emily Doskow
7. “Simple Sewing for Baby: 24 easy Projects for Newborns to Toddlers” by Lotta Jansdotter
8. “Stepmonster: a New Look at Why Real Stepmothers Think, Feel, and Act the Way we do” by Wednesday Martin
9. “Survival Guide for Coaching Youth Soccer” by Lindsey Blom
10. “Sweet Booties!: and Blankets, Bonnets, Bibs, & More”
Renaming Preston Hollow Road after gospel singer Rowena Smith isn’t only a...
Anthony “Pooka” Williams followed up on his breakout sophomore campaign with an...
St. Charles Parish Public Schools ranked as third best district in Louisiana by the...
When Loialty Adonis Grover arrived on Dec. 6, his mother was stunned to learn he...
Matt Grabert of Boutte called Saturday's experience the scariest thing he's ever...
Time was running out for Destrehan to come back in its Allstate Sugar Bowl National...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Levees, inventory tax top parish funding concerns - 1144 views
As President-elect Donald Trump closes in on his official inauguration, former U.S. Rep. Billy Tauzin believes Trump’s ascension to the Oval Office has the potential to be beneficial for both St. Charles Parish and the state, noting there should be plenty of opportunity to get things done in the coming years.