You’ve got to read this!
20 new books are waiting for you in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “Confessions of Edward Day: A Novel” by Valerie Martin
2. “Daniel X: Watch the Skies” by James Patterson
3. “Fear the Worst: A Novel” by Linwood Barclay
4. “Hot Pursuit: A Novel” by Suzanne Brockmann
5. “Intervention” by Robin Cook
6. “New Tricks” by David Rosenfelt
7. “Once on a Moonless Night” by Sijie Dai
8.”Rhino Ranch: A Novel” by Larry McMurtry
9. “Smash Cut: A Novel” by Sandra Brown
10. “The Time it Snowed in Puerto Rico: A Novel” by Sarah McCoy
1. “The Chinchilla Handbook” by Sharon Vanderlip
2. “Credit Repair” by Robin Leonard
3. “Healing and Preventing Autism A Complete Guide” by Jenny McCarthy and Jerry Kartzinel
4. “The Horse Lover's Bible: the Complete Practical Guide to Horse Care and Management” by Tamsin Pickeral
5. “New Orleans City Guide” by written and compiled by the Federal Writers Project of the Works Progress Administration for the City of New Orleans
6. “Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce” by Emily Doskow
7. “Simple Sewing for Baby: 24 easy Projects for Newborns to Toddlers” by Lotta Jansdotter
8. “Stepmonster: a New Look at Why Real Stepmothers Think, Feel, and Act the Way we do” by Wednesday Martin
9. “Survival Guide for Coaching Youth Soccer” by Lindsey Blom
10. “Sweet Booties!: and Blankets, Bonnets, Bibs, & More”
Operating on little sleep and a great desire to help, a large group of St. Charles...
Former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel Jr. was sentenced to three...
Sarah VanEtta, Sarah Boquet and Gina Escude all attend different schools, but the...
St. Charles Parish volunteers and organization quickly started mobilizing efforts...
Hahnville coach Nick Saltaformaggio remembers a struggle last year against Jesuit,...
John Paul Devillier, charged with attempted first-degree murder after allegedly...
Craig's Barber Shop has been locally owned and operated for over 25 years. We do men, women, and children's haircuts. Come in and enjoy that unique barber shop experience! Walk in and relax a while with Craig, Cheryl, and Angel!
Commission proposes to realign Hwy. 90 in Boutte - 1877 views
Despite it taking a year to determine the status of the proposed I-310 flyover ramp to address the area’s mounting backup traffic on U.S. Highway 90, the New Orleans Regional Planning Commission (RPC) is seeking approval for an alternative that could save years, cost and possibly lives.