You’ve got to read this!
1. “The Finishing Touches” by Hester Browne
2. “Yesterday’s Embers: A Clayburn Novel” by Deborah Raney
3. “The Pretend Wife” by Bridget Asher
4. “Far North” by Marcel Theroux
5. “The Second Death of Goodluck Tinubu: A Detective Kubu Mystery” by Michael Stanley
6. “Death Wore White” by Jim Kelly
7. “The King James Conspiracy” by Phillip DePoy
8. “Do Not Deny Me: Stories” by Jean Thompson
9. “Bad Things: A Novel” by Michael Marshall
10. “The Odds” by Kathleen George
11. “Let’s Get It On” by Jill Nelson
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Monsanto’s response to the World Health Organization (WHO) labeling its widely used...
With a tan Stetson hat shading Roy Lunk’s eyes from the soft sunlight shining on...
The United Way of St. Charles’ Bridge Run can expect some new faces this year, but...
St. Charles Parish officials closed Spillway Road (St. Charles Parish Hwy. 12)...
Three St. Charles Parish Public Schools teachers were recently named the top...
Just minutes after receiving an alert about an attempted armed robbery of a gas...
Total Choice FCU, Your 1st choice for financial success!