You’ve got to read this!
1. “Beverly Hills Adjacent” by Jennifer Steinhauer
2. “The Family Man” by Elinor Lipman
3. “Far Bright Star: A novel” by Robert Olmstead
4. “The Firstborn” by Conlan Brown
5. “The Last Child” by John Hart
6. “Marine One” by James W. Huston
7. “Seducing an Angel” by Mary Balogh
8. “A Trace of Smoke” by Rebecca Cantrell
9. “While my Pretty One Knits” by Anne Canadeo
10. “Wicked Prey” by John Sandford
11. “Windless Summer” by Heather Sharfeddin
1. “College Confidence With ADD: the Ultimate Success Manual for ADD Students, from Applying to Academics, Preparation to Social Success, and Everything Else You Need to Know” by Michael Sandler
2. “Diesel Performance Handbook for Pickups and SUVs” by Ben Watson
3. “The Good Life Rules: 8 Keys to Being Your Best at Work and at Play” by Bryan Dodge
4. “Interview Magic: Job Interview Secrets from America's Career and Life Coach” by Susan Britton Whitcomb
5. “Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life is Your Hidden Strength” by Laurie Helgoe
6. “Easy French Step-By-Step: Master High-Frequency Grammar for French Proficiency--Fast!” by Myrna Bell Rochester
7. “Megaskills: Building Our Children's Character and Achievement for School and Life” by Dorothy Rich
8. “150 best Recession-Proof Jobs”
9. “Weekend Retreats” by Susanna Salk
Matt Grabert of Boutte called Saturday's experience the scariest thing he's ever...
St. Charles Parish Public Schools ranked as third best district in Louisiana by the...
A Metairie man may have been robbed at a Birdies gas station in Luling Monday (Jan....
Calling it a long overdue project for Luling, Cory Savoie praised St. Charles...
Time was running out for Destrehan to come back in its Allstate Sugar Bowl National...
When Stephen Vial noticed the bright, yellow collection box bearing the name...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Luling teen's crosses aid Mozambique - 2021 views
About the same time Sarah Green's Mawmaw had taught her how to make crosses out of beads, she overheard her mother on the telephone discussing how her missionary cousins wanted to help support a hospital in Mozambique, Africa.