You’ve got to read this!
1. “Etta: A Novel” by Gerald Kolpan
2. “Execution Dock: A Novel” by Anne Perry
3. “I Can See Clearly Now: A Novel” by Brendan Halpin
4. “The Killing Tree” by C. Dell Turney
5. “The Last Dickens: A Novel” by Matthew Pearl
6. “Life is Short But Wide” by J. California Cooper
7. “Michal: A Novel” by Jill Eileen Smith
8. “Oh, Johnny: A Novel” by Jim Lehrer
9. “Palace Circle” by Rebecca Dean
10. “The Temporal Void” by Peter F. Hamilton
1. “Animals Make us Human: Creating the Best Life for Animals” by Temple Grandin
2. “The Brain Power Cookbook: More than 200 Recipes to Energize your Thinking, Boost your Mood, and Sharpen your Memory” by Dr. Frank Lawlis
3. “Citizen-In-Chief: the Second Lives of the American Presidents” by Leonard Benardo
4. “Destrehan: the Man, the House, the Legacy” by Eugene D. Cizek
5. “Emotional Freedom: Liberate yourself from Negative Emotions and Transform your Life” by Judith Orloff, M.D.
6. “Enough Already!: Clearing Mental Clutter to Become the Best you” by Peter Walsh
7. “Joy’s LIFE Diet: Four Steps to Thin Forever” by Joy Bauer
8. “Learn to Sew” by Alison Reid
9. “Living Well Emotinally: Break Through to a Life of Happiness” by Montel Williams
10. “The Survivors Club: the Secrets and Science that Could Save your Life” by Ben Sherwood
St. Charles Parish Hospital introduced Austin Reeder as chief executive officer...
With ground broken and ribbons cut for nearly $2 billion in industrial investments...
In the face of devastating news, Luling's Julia Dubret, 50, plans to fight. ...
As soon as Amanda Thomas could walk again from a serious car accident, she went to...
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last...
Just before shovels sunk into the ground Friday for Monsanto's near $1 billion...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Ochsner names new St. Charles Parish Hospital CEO - 2608 views
St. Charles Parish Hospital introduced Austin Reeder as chief executive officer (CEO) effective Feb. 8, marking the third hospital administrator named since the retirement of longtime CEO Federico Martinez in September 2015.