• William E. Cummings Jr., 40, of 116 Warren Dr., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, and poss. of an open container at U.S. 90 @ Melonie St., Boutte on June 7.
• Michael Schexnaydre, 45, of 514 Barreca St., Norco, was arrested and charged with DWI an careless operation at LA 48 @ Apple St., on June 7.
• Rae Lynn Rouss, 48, of 3559 Hwy. 306, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at 307 LA 52, Luling, on June 8.
• A utility trailer, valued at $1700, was reported stolen from 2900 Blk. of Ormond Blvd., Destrehan, on June 6.
• Three guns, a bipod, binoculars, a tripod, a scope, valued at $2855, were reported stolen from 219 Barreca St., Norco, on June 7.
• A 52’ HD TV, valued at $2500, was reported stolen from 123 Ivy Ct., Luling, on June 7.
• A DVD player and a black dress, valued at $128, was reported stolen from 220 Union Ln., Montz, on June 8.
• A 42 inch plasma television, valued at $2,470, was reported stolen from 13413 U.S. 90, Boutte, on June 9.
• Air compressor, valued at $800, was reported stolen from 214 Murray Hill Dr, Destrehan, on June 8.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The Destrehan Wildcats are one win away from an appearance in the Class 5A state...
There are only eight football teams left in the Class 5A playoffs and two of those...
The Louisiana attorney general’s office recently ruled that it is against the law...
A piece of south Louisiana naval history is one step closer to reliving its glory...
A homeless man who was caught driving a stolen vehicle in Norco filled with the...
Nearly 30 hazardous trees were removed from Luling’s Rathborne Park in September,...
United Way of St.Charles has been working to improve lives in St.Charles Parish since 1955. We are committed to bringing the community together to deliver lasting changes throughout the parish in the ares of education, income & health.
Hahnville storms back in fourth quarter to beat Haughton - 1701 views
With Hahnville trailing Haughton 14-13 late in the fourth quarter, linebacker Peyton Robert scooped up a fumble and rumbled into the end zone to give the Tigers their first lead of the game.