• William E. Cummings Jr., 40, of 116 Warren Dr., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, and poss. of an open container at U.S. 90 @ Melonie St., Boutte on June 7.
• Michael Schexnaydre, 45, of 514 Barreca St., Norco, was arrested and charged with DWI an careless operation at LA 48 @ Apple St., on June 7.
• Rae Lynn Rouss, 48, of 3559 Hwy. 306, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at 307 LA 52, Luling, on June 8.
• A utility trailer, valued at $1700, was reported stolen from 2900 Blk. of Ormond Blvd., Destrehan, on June 6.
• Three guns, a bipod, binoculars, a tripod, a scope, valued at $2855, were reported stolen from 219 Barreca St., Norco, on June 7.
• A 52’ HD TV, valued at $2500, was reported stolen from 123 Ivy Ct., Luling, on June 7.
• A DVD player and a black dress, valued at $128, was reported stolen from 220 Union Ln., Montz, on June 8.
• A 42 inch plasma television, valued at $2,470, was reported stolen from 13413 U.S. 90, Boutte, on June 9.
• Air compressor, valued at $800, was reported stolen from 214 Murray Hill Dr, Destrehan, on June 8.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Several longtime public officials over the age of 70 will be allowed to run for...
The Hahnville Tigers will get their first taste of live action this Friday as they...
A St. Rose woman is in jail after authorities say she poisoned her husband’s drink...
A major network television series will be filmed in St. Charles Parish for the...
The Destrehan Wildcats will get one final tune-up for the regular season when they...
A splash park in Ormond that opened in June to much fanfare has now closed from...
St. Charles Parish's first choice for local news and event information. Our newspaper, website, and digital edition is your window to all things newsworthy in your hometown.
Parish still has no plan in place to repay misspent taxpayer money - 1216 views
Opinions vary on whether Parish President V.J. St. Pierre’s administration must find a way to repay or rectify a finding by the Louisiana Attorney General that they unconstitutionally provided $140,000 worth of free dumpsters to parish residents over a four-year period.