• William E. Cummings Jr., 40, of 116 Warren Dr., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, and poss. of an open container at U.S. 90 @ Melonie St., Boutte on June 7.
• Michael Schexnaydre, 45, of 514 Barreca St., Norco, was arrested and charged with DWI an careless operation at LA 48 @ Apple St., on June 7.
• Rae Lynn Rouss, 48, of 3559 Hwy. 306, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at 307 LA 52, Luling, on June 8.
• A utility trailer, valued at $1700, was reported stolen from 2900 Blk. of Ormond Blvd., Destrehan, on June 6.
• Three guns, a bipod, binoculars, a tripod, a scope, valued at $2855, were reported stolen from 219 Barreca St., Norco, on June 7.
• A 52’ HD TV, valued at $2500, was reported stolen from 123 Ivy Ct., Luling, on June 7.
• A DVD player and a black dress, valued at $128, was reported stolen from 220 Union Ln., Montz, on June 8.
• A 42 inch plasma television, valued at $2,470, was reported stolen from 13413 U.S. 90, Boutte, on June 9.
• Air compressor, valued at $800, was reported stolen from 214 Murray Hill Dr, Destrehan, on June 8.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Lutcher coach Tim Detillier is fond of saying “they should collect the money on the...
Targeting events with the most crowds, St. Charles Parish Public Schools has...
Festival of Charities crowned new royalty on Aug. 9 in Destrehan at the American...
Forty workers with AT&T’s Luling work center walked off their jobs at 7 a.m. today...
The goal is to put a duck call (pink or camo) and a fishing pole – anything that’s...
When Cameron’s mother put a stethoscope to Jamie Napolitano’s chest and heard her...
At Saia Auto Consultants, our ultimate goal is to get you the highest quality vehicle for your money.
Suspect in St. Charles Parish deputy shooting pleads not guilty by insanity - 1791 views
John Paul Devillier, who initially plead innocent, has changed his plea to not guilty by reason of insanity in the April 16 shooting of St. Charles Parish deputy Cpl. Burt Hazeltine.