• William E. Cummings Jr., 40, of 116 Warren Dr., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, and poss. of an open container at U.S. 90 @ Melonie St., Boutte on June 7.
• Michael Schexnaydre, 45, of 514 Barreca St., Norco, was arrested and charged with DWI an careless operation at LA 48 @ Apple St., on June 7.
• Rae Lynn Rouss, 48, of 3559 Hwy. 306, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at 307 LA 52, Luling, on June 8.
• A utility trailer, valued at $1700, was reported stolen from 2900 Blk. of Ormond Blvd., Destrehan, on June 6.
• Three guns, a bipod, binoculars, a tripod, a scope, valued at $2855, were reported stolen from 219 Barreca St., Norco, on June 7.
• A 52’ HD TV, valued at $2500, was reported stolen from 123 Ivy Ct., Luling, on June 7.
• A DVD player and a black dress, valued at $128, was reported stolen from 220 Union Ln., Montz, on June 8.
• A 42 inch plasma television, valued at $2,470, was reported stolen from 13413 U.S. 90, Boutte, on June 9.
• Air compressor, valued at $800, was reported stolen from 214 Murray Hill Dr, Destrehan, on June 8.
Anthony “Pooka” Williams followed up on his breakout sophomore campaign with an...
When Stephen Vial noticed the bright, yellow collection box bearing the name...
When Loialty Adonis Grover arrived on Dec. 6, his mother was stunned to learn he...
Renaming Preston Hollow Road after gospel singer Rowena Smith isn’t only a...
With four residential development projects in the works, the housing market is...
St. Charles Parish Public Schools ranked as third best district in Louisiana by the...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Destrehan aims to bounce back - 705 views
After rolling past archrival Hahnville in its District 7-5A opener, Destrehan fell short of making it a 2-0 district start with a loss at home to Terrebonne Friday.