• William E. Cummings Jr., 40, of 116 Warren Dr., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, and poss. of an open container at U.S. 90 @ Melonie St., Boutte on June 7.
• Michael Schexnaydre, 45, of 514 Barreca St., Norco, was arrested and charged with DWI an careless operation at LA 48 @ Apple St., on June 7.
• Rae Lynn Rouss, 48, of 3559 Hwy. 306, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at 307 LA 52, Luling, on June 8.
• A utility trailer, valued at $1700, was reported stolen from 2900 Blk. of Ormond Blvd., Destrehan, on June 6.
• Three guns, a bipod, binoculars, a tripod, a scope, valued at $2855, were reported stolen from 219 Barreca St., Norco, on June 7.
• A 52’ HD TV, valued at $2500, was reported stolen from 123 Ivy Ct., Luling, on June 7.
• A DVD player and a black dress, valued at $128, was reported stolen from 220 Union Ln., Montz, on June 8.
• A 42 inch plasma television, valued at $2,470, was reported stolen from 13413 U.S. 90, Boutte, on June 9.
• Air compressor, valued at $800, was reported stolen from 214 Murray Hill Dr, Destrehan, on June 8.
As a longtime educator in the St. Charles Parish School system and school board...
As soon as Amanda Thomas could walk again from a serious car accident, she went to...
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last...
With ground broken and ribbons cut for nearly $2 billion in industrial investments...
Destrehan High School alumnus Will Sirmon IV appeared to have missed his chance to...
St. Charles Parish Hospital introduced Austin Reeder as chief executive officer...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Drawing the line on Hwy. 90 median - 2165 views
Business is off nearly 20 percent at Birdie's Food and Fuel in Paradis, a decline that co-owner Mike Hammad blames on the newly installed raised median just outside his door on U.S. Highway 90.