• William E. Cummings Jr., 40, of 116 Warren Dr., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, and poss. of an open container at U.S. 90 @ Melonie St., Boutte on June 7.
• Michael Schexnaydre, 45, of 514 Barreca St., Norco, was arrested and charged with DWI an careless operation at LA 48 @ Apple St., on June 7.
• Rae Lynn Rouss, 48, of 3559 Hwy. 306, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at 307 LA 52, Luling, on June 8.
• A utility trailer, valued at $1700, was reported stolen from 2900 Blk. of Ormond Blvd., Destrehan, on June 6.
• Three guns, a bipod, binoculars, a tripod, a scope, valued at $2855, were reported stolen from 219 Barreca St., Norco, on June 7.
• A 52’ HD TV, valued at $2500, was reported stolen from 123 Ivy Ct., Luling, on June 7.
• A DVD player and a black dress, valued at $128, was reported stolen from 220 Union Ln., Montz, on June 8.
• A 42 inch plasma television, valued at $2,470, was reported stolen from 13413 U.S. 90, Boutte, on June 9.
• Air compressor, valued at $800, was reported stolen from 214 Murray Hill Dr, Destrehan, on June 8.
The bond between brothers is often spoken of, but rarely could you find it...
Randy Breaux Jr. loves his job, and it shows in his work ethic and eagerness to...
Ready for work in his camouflage pants and a “Louisiana Yard Dog” T-shirt, St....
St. Charles Parish Hospital Board Chairman John Landry III was arrested and charged...
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office partnered with Louisiana Alcohol and...
The following are the St. Charles Parish representatives on the All-District 7-5A...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Sheriff's Office seeking person of interest in credit card theft - 2733 views
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying the person in the attached photograph who is wanted for questioning in reference to a theft that occurred at St. Charles Hospital.