• William E. Cummings Jr., 40, of 116 Warren Dr., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, and poss. of an open container at U.S. 90 @ Melonie St., Boutte on June 7.
• Michael Schexnaydre, 45, of 514 Barreca St., Norco, was arrested and charged with DWI an careless operation at LA 48 @ Apple St., on June 7.
• Rae Lynn Rouss, 48, of 3559 Hwy. 306, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at 307 LA 52, Luling, on June 8.
• A utility trailer, valued at $1700, was reported stolen from 2900 Blk. of Ormond Blvd., Destrehan, on June 6.
• Three guns, a bipod, binoculars, a tripod, a scope, valued at $2855, were reported stolen from 219 Barreca St., Norco, on June 7.
• A 52’ HD TV, valued at $2500, was reported stolen from 123 Ivy Ct., Luling, on June 7.
• A DVD player and a black dress, valued at $128, was reported stolen from 220 Union Ln., Montz, on June 8.
• A 42 inch plasma television, valued at $2,470, was reported stolen from 13413 U.S. 90, Boutte, on June 9.
• Air compressor, valued at $800, was reported stolen from 214 Murray Hill Dr, Destrehan, on June 8.
Without a tax increase, St. Charles Parish Council could be dealing with a...
Cynthia Creecy and Wanda Blue had more in common than most people can ever imagine....
Hahnville High School-based Otto Candies has made state tournament runs before...
Christi Fraychineaud’s fellow teachers at St. Rose Elementary School are trying to...
Former Destrehan High School teacher Shelley Dufresne, who pleaded guilty to having...
An Edgard man accused of making threatening comments to police officers through...
Today's Car Care is the name people trust when it comes to outstanding tires and automotive service in the River Region and beyond.
Home builder demand drives market growth in parish - 1386 views
Announcement of St. Charles Parish's first major subdivision in more than eight years was spurred by one thing - demand.