You've got to read this!
1. “Basketball Jones” by E. Lynn Harris
2. “Chances” by Nora Roberts
3. “Dark of Night: a Novel” by Suzanne Brockmann
4. “A Darker Place” by Jack Higgins
5. “Delia’s Gift” by V.C. Andrews
6. “Extreme Measures: a Thriller” by Vince Flynn
7. “Her Kind of Hero” by Diana Palmer
8. “Irish Tweed: a Nuala Anne McGrail Novel” by Andrew M. Greeley
9. “Lethal Legacy: a Novel” by Linda Fairstein
10. “Run For Your Life: a Novel” by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge
11. “True Colors” by Kristin Hannah
12. “What I Did For Love” by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
1. “Barbie and Ruth: the Story of the World’s Most Famous Doll and the Woman Who Created Her” by Robin Gerber
2. “Beautylight: Pictures at a Magazine” by Matthew Rolston
3. “Bloodtypes, Bodytypes, and You” by Joseph Christiano
4. “Cherry Bomb: the Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Better Flirt, a Tougher Chick, and a Hotter Girlfriend, and to Living Life Like a Rock Star” by Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna
5. “The Great Depression Ahead: How to Prosper in the Crash Following the Greatest Boom in History” by Harry S. Dent, Jr.
6. “The Highly Intuitive Child: a Guide to Understanding and Parenting Unusually Sensitive and Empathic Children” by Catherine Crawford
7. “Letter to My Daughter” by Maya Angelou
8. “Passing Strange: a Gilded Age Tale of Love and Deception across the Color Line” by Martha A. Sandweiss
9. “The Triple Bind: Saving Our Teenage Girls from Today’s Pressures” by Stephen P. Hinshaw, PH.D. , with Rachel Kranz
10. “What’s Age Got to do With it?: Living Your Healthiest and Happiest Life” by Robin McGraw
All of the ongoing renovations and upgrades to Rathborne Park aren't quite...
The St. Charles Parish Council cleared the way for a Southeastern Freight Lines...
Rodney Naquin Jr. was sentenced to 29 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a...
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
Recognized as an educator who inspires students toward conservation and the...
Katie Beuttner has always loved the water....
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Mother of key witness in FBI investigation files suit against former St. Charles DA - 1052 views
Still serving a three-year prison term after pleading guilty to obstructing an FBI investigation into allegedly trading sex for leniency, former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel Jr. now faces a civil lawsuit by the mother of a key witness in the case against him.