You've got to read this!
1. “Basketball Jones” by E. Lynn Harris
2. “Chances” by Nora Roberts
3. “Dark of Night: a Novel” by Suzanne Brockmann
4. “A Darker Place” by Jack Higgins
5. “Delia’s Gift” by V.C. Andrews
6. “Extreme Measures: a Thriller” by Vince Flynn
7. “Her Kind of Hero” by Diana Palmer
8. “Irish Tweed: a Nuala Anne McGrail Novel” by Andrew M. Greeley
9. “Lethal Legacy: a Novel” by Linda Fairstein
10. “Run For Your Life: a Novel” by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge
11. “True Colors” by Kristin Hannah
12. “What I Did For Love” by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
1. “Barbie and Ruth: the Story of the World’s Most Famous Doll and the Woman Who Created Her” by Robin Gerber
2. “Beautylight: Pictures at a Magazine” by Matthew Rolston
3. “Bloodtypes, Bodytypes, and You” by Joseph Christiano
4. “Cherry Bomb: the Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Better Flirt, a Tougher Chick, and a Hotter Girlfriend, and to Living Life Like a Rock Star” by Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna
5. “The Great Depression Ahead: How to Prosper in the Crash Following the Greatest Boom in History” by Harry S. Dent, Jr.
6. “The Highly Intuitive Child: a Guide to Understanding and Parenting Unusually Sensitive and Empathic Children” by Catherine Crawford
7. “Letter to My Daughter” by Maya Angelou
8. “Passing Strange: a Gilded Age Tale of Love and Deception across the Color Line” by Martha A. Sandweiss
9. “The Triple Bind: Saving Our Teenage Girls from Today’s Pressures” by Stephen P. Hinshaw, PH.D. , with Rachel Kranz
10. “What’s Age Got to do With it?: Living Your Healthiest and Happiest Life” by Robin McGraw
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The St. Charles Herald-Guide announces the hiring of reporters Anna Thibodeaux and...
A Killona man faces felony animal cruelty charges after the St. Charles Parish...
Local union workers at Shell and Motiva refineries in Norco went on strike after...
Most nonprofits would, in a perfect world, want to pay their volunteers. But for...
Rather than rely on “hopes and prayers” to find funding for the West Bank hurricane...
Emily Charles, 21, had begun to drive herself and five longtime friends from a...
Rooster Comb Barber Shop is an Old Fashioned Barber Shop with highly skilled barbers that were taught by Head Rooster himself (Alvin Boe). Family owned and operated, three generations strong! Walk ins welcomed.
Parish wants new property tax to fund levee construction - 1397 views
Rather than rely on “hopes and prayers” to find funding for the West Bank hurricane protection levee, the St. Charles Parish administration is proposing a 4-mill property tax that would allow residents to pay for the project.