You've got to read this!
1. “Basketball Jones” by E. Lynn Harris
2. “Chances” by Nora Roberts
3. “Dark of Night: a Novel” by Suzanne Brockmann
4. “A Darker Place” by Jack Higgins
5. “Delia’s Gift” by V.C. Andrews
6. “Extreme Measures: a Thriller” by Vince Flynn
7. “Her Kind of Hero” by Diana Palmer
8. “Irish Tweed: a Nuala Anne McGrail Novel” by Andrew M. Greeley
9. “Lethal Legacy: a Novel” by Linda Fairstein
10. “Run For Your Life: a Novel” by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge
11. “True Colors” by Kristin Hannah
12. “What I Did For Love” by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
1. “Barbie and Ruth: the Story of the World’s Most Famous Doll and the Woman Who Created Her” by Robin Gerber
2. “Beautylight: Pictures at a Magazine” by Matthew Rolston
3. “Bloodtypes, Bodytypes, and You” by Joseph Christiano
4. “Cherry Bomb: the Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Better Flirt, a Tougher Chick, and a Hotter Girlfriend, and to Living Life Like a Rock Star” by Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna
5. “The Great Depression Ahead: How to Prosper in the Crash Following the Greatest Boom in History” by Harry S. Dent, Jr.
6. “The Highly Intuitive Child: a Guide to Understanding and Parenting Unusually Sensitive and Empathic Children” by Catherine Crawford
7. “Letter to My Daughter” by Maya Angelou
8. “Passing Strange: a Gilded Age Tale of Love and Deception across the Color Line” by Martha A. Sandweiss
9. “The Triple Bind: Saving Our Teenage Girls from Today’s Pressures” by Stephen P. Hinshaw, PH.D. , with Rachel Kranz
10. “What’s Age Got to do With it?: Living Your Healthiest and Happiest Life” by Robin McGraw
After serving 41 years in prison for the 1974 shooting death of Timothy Weber, Gary...
Destrehan’s Jared Montz raised his hands to the sky as his teammates exploded out...
Scrumptious food, live music, and chance to mingle with family, friends and even a...
Paul Anders is still trying to understand why anyone would have hurt let alone kill...
Herbs are Gabriel LoCoco’s thing....
With former St. Charles District Attorney Harry Morel facing sentencing after...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Former St. Charles Parish DA pleads guilty to obstruction of justice - 1544 views
Former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel Jr., who on Wednesday was accused of preying on more than 20 women, pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice in federal court.
The obstruction charge stems from allegations that Morel harassed a grand jury witness and attempted to destroy evidence against him.