You’ve got to read this!
21 new books are waiting for you in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “The Best of Everything” by Kimberla Lawson Roby
2. “Breakneck” by Erica Spindler
3. “Delia’s Heart” by V.C. Andrews
4. “Eclipse: Novel” by Richard North Patterson
5. “The Fortune Teller’s Daughter: a Novel” by Lila Shaara
6. “Here At the End of the World We Learn to Dance” by Lloyd Jones
7. “Lost River” by David Fulmer
8. “The Messenger: a Novel” by Jan Burke
9. “The Moonstone” by Wilkie Collins; edited with an introduction and notes by John Sutherland
10. “Murder in the Rue Ursulines: a Chanse MacLeod Mystery” by Greg Gerreb
11. “Ransom My Heart” by Princess Mia Thermpolis; with an introduction by Meg Cabot
13. “This Side of Heaven” by Karen Kingsbury
1. “Crazy Sexy Cancer Survivor: More Rebellion and Fire for Your Healing Journey” by Kris Carr; foreword by Marianne Williamson
2. “Do Cats Hear With Their Feet: Where Cats Come From, What We Know About Them, and What They Think About Us” by Jake Page; illustrations by Jake Page; photographs by Susanne Page; preface by Michael W. Fox
3. “Don’t Stop Believin’: How Karaoke Conquered the World and Changed My Life” by Brian Raftery
4. “Eat This Not That! Supermarket Survival Guide: the No-Diet Weight Loss Solution” by David Zinczenko with Matt Goulding
5. “Fifty-Eight Days in the Cajundome Shelter” by Ann B. Dobie
6. “The Good Pirates of the Forgotten Bayous: Fighting to Save a Way of Life in the Wake of Hurricane Katrina” by Ken Wells
6. “Healing Remedies: More than 1,000 Natural Ways to Relieve the Symptoms of Common Ailments, From Arthritis and Allergies to Diabetes, Osteoporosis, and Many Others!” by Joan Wilen and Lydia Wilen
7. “The Lost Art of Walking: the History, Science, Philosophy, and Literature of Pedestrianism” by Geoff Nicholson
8. “The Modern Dog: a Joyful Exploration of How We Live With Dogs Today” by Stanley Coren
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
With 32 seconds left in the game Hahnville was poised to tie up the contest after...
After a gritty win against a physical Dutchtown squad last week, Destrehan head...
A LaPlace woman was sentenced to 40 years in jail for causing a crash in St....
A Metairie man arrested in connection with the murder of Norco resident Jay...
After two nailbiters in a row in which Hahnville took their opponents to triple...
Around 1,000 protestors led by a former Army lieutenant general plan to picket the...
Donaldsonville Marble & Granite Company has been providing service in time of need since 1875. We help simplify choosing the right memorial so its not so overwhelming. Our products range from memorial vases, to custom mausoleums and special accessories.
Parish zeroes in on Pier 90 to construct public boat launch - 1293 views
After years of searching for an ideal spot to build a public boat launch, St. Charles Parish officials have targeted a popular bar and launch located on Highway 90 in Luling that is set to undergo an expansion.