You’ve got to read this!
1. “Burn Out” by Marcia Muller
2. “Cruel Intent” by J.A. Jance
3. “Dying For Revenge” by Eric Jerome Dickey
4. “Every Last Drop: A Novel” by Charlie Huston
5. “Exposed: A Maggie O’Dell Novel” by Alex Kava
6. “Lookin’ Back, Texas” by Leanna Ellis
7. “Magic and the Modern Girl” by Mindy Klasky
8. “A Most Wanted Man: A Novel” by John Le Carre
9. “Murder Inside the Beltway: A Capital Crimes Novel” by Margaret Truman
10. “The Secret Papers of Madame Olivetti” by Annie Vanderbilt
11. “Your Heart Belongs to Me” by Dean Koontz
1. “Against Us: the New Face of America’s Enemies in the Muslim World” by Jim Sciutto
2. “Beef: the Untold Story of How Milk, Meat, and Muscle Shaped the World” by Andrew Rimas
3. “The Bible: a Biography” by Karen Armstrong
4. “The Bon Appetit Fast Easy Fresh Cookbook Fast Easy Fresh” by Barbara Fairchild
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
When it comes to insurance, the catastrophe can linger long after the devastation...
Lutcher coach Tim Detillier is fond of saying “they should collect the money on the...
Bayou Gauche community residents had barraged the St. Charles Parish Planning...
Festival of Charities crowned new royalty on Aug. 9 in Destrehan at the American...
Area residents will get to comment on a proposed I-310 flyover ramp aimed at easing...
Forty workers with AT&T’s Luling work center walked off their jobs at 7 a.m. today...
When you visit Dr. Joshua C. Patella and his team at Patella Dental, you are our top priority. Our entire general dentistry team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. We believe that teeth should look and feel
40 Luling AT&T workers join GNO area strike - 1804 views
Forty workers with AT&T’s Luling work center walked off their jobs at 7 a.m. today (Aug. 28) as part of a Greater New Orleans area strike over unfair labor practices.