Real Estate Transactions
• 217 Riverwood Drive, St. Rose for $300,000 from Mark L. Fuselier General Contractors, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Walther on July 20th
• 106 Riverwood Drive, St. Rose for $359,000 from Mark L. Fuselier General Contractors, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Dan Gai on Oct. 28th
• 262 Janet Drive, St. Rose for $144,500 from Mr. and Mrs. William Bath, Jr. to Linda Reed on Dec. 27th
• 140 Riverview Drive, St. Rose for $127,000 from the 140 Riverview Drive Trust, LLC to Erich Rudolph on Dec. 19th
• 130 Dianne Drive, St. Rose for $153,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Michael Hanemann to Mr. and Mrs. David Hanemann Jr. and Mr. and Mrs. Roy Faul on Dec. 2nd
• 11130 River Road, St. Rose for $550,000 from Marion Properties, LLC to Michael Maloz on Dec. 21st.
• 110 West Club Drive, St. Rose for $87,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Kerry Eugene to Margaret Caudle on Dec. 27th.
• 126 Ann Lane, St. Rose for $144,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Rory Chay to Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Diamond on Dec. 28th.
• 111 Peter Lane, St. Rose for $85,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Winston Naquin to Mr. and Mrs. James Hughes on Dec. 27th.
• 139 East Oakland Street, St. Rose for $145,500 from Chad Biskupouich to Brandie Kitt and Thahn Le on Dec. 14th.
• 236 Oak Street, St. Rose for $169,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Vasseur to Richard Cancienne on Dec. 19th.
• Lots 7, 8, & 9 Avenue A, St. Rose for $35,000 from Mr. and Mrs. John Luck to Mr. and Mrs. Jeffery Joseph on Dec. 30th.
• 234 Rue Landry, St. Rose for $233,908.18 from Moore Maintenance Service, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Myron Jacobs on Jan. 6th.
• Lot 63 Oaklawn Ridge Subdivision, St Rose for $75,000 from Wesley Palmisano to Mr. and Mrs. Duke Walker on Jan. 6th.
• 118 Melrose Drive, Destrehan for $214,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Payne to Rebecca Schroeder and Brett Cowand on Nov. 30th
• 22 Voisin Drive, Destrehan for $255,000 from Mr. and Mrs. James Charvat to Mr. and Mrs. Richard Moriarty on Dec. 15th
• 317 B Ormond Meadows, Destrehan for $90,000 from Mr. and Mrs. John Bankston to James Flynn and Richell Baham on Dec. 23rd
• 21 Brandon Hall Drive Unit B, Destrehan for $122,500 from Leslie Sullivan to Mr. and Mrs. Philip Allesandro on Dec. 19th
• 20 Trepagnier Drive, Destrehan for $255,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Robert Oehnichen to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Wetzel Jr. on Dec. 13th
• 44 Bocage Drive, Destrehan for $389,400 from Cendant Mobility Financial Corporation to Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Unger on Oct. 28th
• 11 D’Evereux Drive, Destrehan for $210,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Jacob to Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Crossen on Nov. 29th
• 14224 River Road, Destrehan for $115,500 from Carl Schexnayder to Joseph Whorton on Dec. 22nd
• 54 Dunleith Drive, Destrehan for $215,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Mark Lemoine to Mr. and Mrs. Khanh Benson on Dec. 20th.
• 137 Melrose Drive, Destrehan for $263,000 from Reve, Inc. to Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Galatoas on Dec. 28th.
• 311 C Ormond Meadows, Destrehan for $148,000 from The Bonnie J. Clark Revocable Living Trust to Mr. and Mrs. Ellious Colbert Jr. on Dec. 28th.
• 97 Ormond Meadows, Destrehan for $98,000 form Keith Hymel to Gail Hartman on Dec. 20th.
• 307 Ormond Meadows Drive Unit B, Destrehan for $97,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Philip Kelly to Pamela Still on Aug. 23rd.
• 347 River Oaks Drive, Destrehan for $163,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Darrow Cage to Mr. and Mrs. Ernest Johnson III on Dec. 20th.
• 129 Panther Run, Destrehan for $330,000 from Danzac Enterprises, Inc to Mr. and Mrs. Henry Lewis on Dec. 29th.
• 81 Rosedown Drive, Destrehan for $650,000 from Kenneth Cognevich Jr. to Mr. and Mrs. Gary Simmons on Dec. 30th.
• 3737 Whitehall Drive, Destrehan for $187,500 from Cendant Mobility Financial Corporation to Mr. and Mrs. Frank Tusa on Oct. 10th.
• 108 Laura Lane, Destrehan for $460,000 from Christopher Legrange to Mr. and Mrs. David Hansen on Dec. 19th.
• 18 Edgewood Drive, Destrehan for $240,000 from Mr. and Mrs. William Moran III to Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence Ehrlicher on Jan. 6th.
• 100 East James Street, Destrehan for $175,000 from Maria Frechore, Lisa Cressend, Jennifer Dorand, Stephen Frechore Jr., and Christopher Frechore to Bunge North America, Inc on Jan. 10th.
• 281 Longview Drive, Destrehan for $161,300 from Mr. and Mrs. Russell Avocato to Mr. and Mrs. Henry Schnell Jr. on Jan. 4th.
• 14620 River Road, Destrehan for $270,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Glendon Nelson and Mr. and Mrs. Glendon Nelson Jr. to Mr. and Mrs. Terald Naquin and Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Deshotel on Jan. 4th.
• 469 Barrecca Street, Norco for $135,000 from Successions of Barbara Seale and Frank Barreca Sr. to Christopher Munch on Dec. 30th
• 482 Evangeline Road, Montz for $195,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Donald Trisler to Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Watson on Dec. 16th
• 125 Kliner Road, Des Allemands for $71,495 from Ruby Slippers Home, Inc. to Jessi Estay on Dec. 21st
• 115 Kliner Road, Des Allemands for $93,000 from Robert Landry to Mr. and Mrs. Richard Jenkins on Dec. 22nd
• Lot 49 Allison, Luling for $62,000 from Syl Caillet Jr. to Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Caillet on Dec. 13th
• Lots 1 and 13 David Court, Luling for $29,000 from Estate of Alice Grizzaffi Vial and Estate of David J. Vial M. D. to Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Gullage on Dec. 29th
• 704 Milling Ave, Luling for $147,000 from Mr. and Mrs. William Germany Jr. to Mr. and Mrs. Paul Parrino on Dec. 27th
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The St. Charles Herald-Guide announces the hiring of reporters Anna Thibodeaux and...
Rather than rely on “hopes and prayers” to find funding for the West Bank hurricane...
Local union workers at Shell and Motiva refineries in Norco went on strike after...
A Killona man faces felony animal cruelty charges after the St. Charles Parish...
When Hahnville wrestler Kendrick Jones won the LHSAA Division I state championship...
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested and charged a Boutte woman with...
Boutte Christian Academy (BCA) is a childcare and educational ministry of Life Church in Boutte. BCA was founded in 1980 as a Mother's Day Out Program and has grown over the years into a Class "A" Child Care Center and a State-Approved School
St. Charles Parish Hospital will ban smoking on campus - 980 views
Beginning April 1, St. Charles Parish Hospital will ban smoking throughout the property.