You’ve got to read this!
1. "Captives: a Novel" by Todd Hasak-Lowy.
2. "Drowning Lessons: Stories" by Peter Selgin.
3. "The End of the Straight and Narrow: Stories" by David McGlynn.
4. "I See You Everywhere" by Julia Glass.
5. "Murder in Los Lobo: A Bella Kowalski Mystery" by Sue McGinty.
6. "O the Clear Moment" by Ed McClanahan.
7. "The School on Heart's Content Road" by Carolyn Chute.
8. "Second Violin" by John Lawton.
9. "Too Many Curses" by A. Lee Martinez.
10. "The Treasure" by Iris Johansen.
11. "Year of the Dog" by Henry Chang.Adult Non-fiction:
1. "Bees: Nature's Little Wonders" by Candace Savage.
2. "Chasing Science at Sea: Racing Hurricanes, Stalking Sharks, and Living Undersea with Ocean Experts" by Ellen Prager.
3. "Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes?: Bodies, Behavior and Brains : The Science Behind Sex, Love, and Attraction" by Jena Pincott.
4. "Enemy of the State: the Trial and Execution of Saddam Hussein" by Michael A. Newton.
The St. Charles Parish Council cleared the way for a Southeastern Freight Lines...
Katie Beuttner has always loved the water....
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
Rodney Naquin Jr. was sentenced to 29 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a...
Destrehan basketball star Cara Ursin has left a tough act to follow, that much is...
Recognized as an educator who inspires students toward conservation and the...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Gas tax hike could help fund local road projects - 719 views
State Sen. Gary Smith says there's been talk about a gasoline tax hike for years, but it's gotten way more serious in the Legislative session that began Monday.