You’ve got to read this!
1. "Captives: a Novel" by Todd Hasak-Lowy.
2. "Drowning Lessons: Stories" by Peter Selgin.
3. "The End of the Straight and Narrow: Stories" by David McGlynn.
4. "I See You Everywhere" by Julia Glass.
5. "Murder in Los Lobo: A Bella Kowalski Mystery" by Sue McGinty.
6. "O the Clear Moment" by Ed McClanahan.
7. "The School on Heart's Content Road" by Carolyn Chute.
8. "Second Violin" by John Lawton.
9. "Too Many Curses" by A. Lee Martinez.
10. "The Treasure" by Iris Johansen.
11. "Year of the Dog" by Henry Chang.Adult Non-fiction:
1. "Bees: Nature's Little Wonders" by Candace Savage.
2. "Chasing Science at Sea: Racing Hurricanes, Stalking Sharks, and Living Undersea with Ocean Experts" by Ellen Prager.
3. "Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes?: Bodies, Behavior and Brains : The Science Behind Sex, Love, and Attraction" by Jena Pincott.
4. "Enemy of the State: the Trial and Execution of Saddam Hussein" by Michael A. Newton.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Hahnville will have a new look on offense this season, and second year Tigers’...
Lutcher coach Tim Detillier is fond of saying “they should collect the money on the...
When Cameron’s mother put a stethoscope to Jamie Napolitano’s chest and heard her...
Festival of Charities crowned new royalty on Aug. 9 in Destrehan at the American...
Forty workers with AT&T’s Luling work center walked off their jobs at 7 a.m. today...
Targeting events with the most crowds, St. Charles Parish Public Schools has...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Suspect in St. Charles Parish deputy shooting pleads not guilty by insanity - 1689 views
John Paul Devillier, who initially plead innocent, has changed his plea to not guilty by reason of insanity in the April 16 shooting of St. Charles Parish deputy Cpl. Burt Hazeltine.