You’ve got to read this!
1. "Captives: a Novel" by Todd Hasak-Lowy.
2. "Drowning Lessons: Stories" by Peter Selgin.
3. "The End of the Straight and Narrow: Stories" by David McGlynn.
4. "I See You Everywhere" by Julia Glass.
5. "Murder in Los Lobo: A Bella Kowalski Mystery" by Sue McGinty.
6. "O the Clear Moment" by Ed McClanahan.
7. "The School on Heart's Content Road" by Carolyn Chute.
8. "Second Violin" by John Lawton.
9. "Too Many Curses" by A. Lee Martinez.
10. "The Treasure" by Iris Johansen.
11. "Year of the Dog" by Henry Chang.Adult Non-fiction:
1. "Bees: Nature's Little Wonders" by Candace Savage.
2. "Chasing Science at Sea: Racing Hurricanes, Stalking Sharks, and Living Undersea with Ocean Experts" by Ellen Prager.
3. "Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes?: Bodies, Behavior and Brains : The Science Behind Sex, Love, and Attraction" by Jena Pincott.
4. "Enemy of the State: the Trial and Execution of Saddam Hussein" by Michael A. Newton.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The FBI has seized more records from the St. Charles Parish courthouse that appear...
After a heated battle that lasted through the spring and summer, Destrehan head...
Redfish have invaded Lake Salvador, making it easy for anglers to catch their...
At this time last year, toddler Noah Townsend was near death....
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office is still looking for the body of a man who...
A Wisconsin organization has sent another letter demanding the St. Charles Parish...
Open year-round, Banting's Nursery has everything for your landscape and more! We offer outstanding quality at affordable prices. Banting's is the one stop garden center for St. Charles, Jefferson, and Orleans Parishes.
FBI seizes more records in Morel probe - 1322 views
The FBI has seized more records from the St. Charles Parish courthouse that appear to be connected to an ongoing investigation of former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel.