You’ve got to read this!
21 new books are waiting for you in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “Brighid’s Quest” by P.C. Cast
2. “Hardly Knew Her: Stories” by Laura Lippman
3. “Jhegaala” by Steven Brust
4. “The Man in the Blizzard: A Novel” by Bart Schneider
5. “The Matchmaker of Perigord: A Novel” by Julia Stuart
6. “Nox Dormienda (a Long Night for Sleeping): An Arcturus Mystery” by Kelli Stanley
7. “Ritual” by Mo Hayder
8. “Saturn’s Children: a Space Opera” by Charles Stross
9. “Then we Came to the End: A Novel” by Joshua Ferris
10. “War: a Novel” by Todd Komarnicki
11. “A Week in October: A Novel”
1. “The Art and Soul of Baking” by Cindy Mushet
2. “Bookbinding: Techniques and Projects” by Josep Cambras
3. “Breakthrough: 8 Steps to Wellness: Life-Altering
Secrets from Today’s Cutting-Edge Doctors” by Suzanne Somers
4. “Cheater BBQ” by Mindy Merrell
5. “Eat Feed Autumn Winter: 30 Ways to Celebrate When the Mercury Drops” by Anne Bramley
6. “Hitler’s Empire: How the Nazis Ruled Europe” by Mark Mazower
7. “How to Make Love & Dinner at the Same Time: 200 Slow-Cooker Recipes to Heat up the Bedroom Instead of the Kitchen” by Rebecca Field Jager
8. “Hurry Down Sunshine” by Michael Greenberg
9. “The Irregulars: Roald Dahl and the British Spy Ring in Wartime Washington” by Jennet Conant.
10. “Party Divas! 12 Fabulous Parties for Women’s Ministry” by Amber Van Schooneveld
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
When friends reported that a burning vehicle found in New Orleans East looked like...
A Pride, La., woman was arrested and charged with theft after a Luling man accused...
By Lori Lyons
For a while there, folks might have needed a tracking...
Monsanto President and Monsanto Chief Operating Officer Brett Begemann announced...
By Kristen Higdon
If the Monsanto board approves the move in January, the company’s Luling site will...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Des Allemands Catfish Festival offers bands, rides and lots of food - 1152 views
Thousands of people will head to Des Allemands this weekend to pay tribute to the “Catfish Capital of the Universe” and its signature dish of fried catfish with white beans and rice.