You’ve got to read this!
21 new books are waiting for you in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “Brighid’s Quest” by P.C. Cast
2. “Hardly Knew Her: Stories” by Laura Lippman
3. “Jhegaala” by Steven Brust
4. “The Man in the Blizzard: A Novel” by Bart Schneider
5. “The Matchmaker of Perigord: A Novel” by Julia Stuart
6. “Nox Dormienda (a Long Night for Sleeping): An Arcturus Mystery” by Kelli Stanley
7. “Ritual” by Mo Hayder
8. “Saturn’s Children: a Space Opera” by Charles Stross
9. “Then we Came to the End: A Novel” by Joshua Ferris
10. “War: a Novel” by Todd Komarnicki
11. “A Week in October: A Novel”
1. “The Art and Soul of Baking” by Cindy Mushet
2. “Bookbinding: Techniques and Projects” by Josep Cambras
3. “Breakthrough: 8 Steps to Wellness: Life-Altering
Secrets from Today’s Cutting-Edge Doctors” by Suzanne Somers
4. “Cheater BBQ” by Mindy Merrell
5. “Eat Feed Autumn Winter: 30 Ways to Celebrate When the Mercury Drops” by Anne Bramley
6. “Hitler’s Empire: How the Nazis Ruled Europe” by Mark Mazower
7. “How to Make Love & Dinner at the Same Time: 200 Slow-Cooker Recipes to Heat up the Bedroom Instead of the Kitchen” by Rebecca Field Jager
8. “Hurry Down Sunshine” by Michael Greenberg
9. “The Irregulars: Roald Dahl and the British Spy Ring in Wartime Washington” by Jennet Conant.
10. “Party Divas! 12 Fabulous Parties for Women’s Ministry” by Amber Van Schooneveld
Considering the kind of year 2016 has been for St. Charles Parish Sheriff's...
"I am no longer keeping your secrets. I am no longer going to be one of your...
ITT Technical Institute's closing had student Zina Richards calling the VA suicide...
St. Charles Parish police are seeking the public’s help in locating a man charged...
Diagnosed with a brain tumor at age 7, Kacey Marse knows how important the family...
With a roller coaster ride of a game tied at 28 with 10 seconds left, and the eyes...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Hello Health series offers outlet to learn - 724 views
In an effort to provide another outlet for members of the community to learn about their health, St. Charles Parish Hospital will be hosting the Hello Health seminar series on Sept. 27.