You’ve got to read this!
21 new books are waiting for you in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “Brighid’s Quest” by P.C. Cast
2. “Hardly Knew Her: Stories” by Laura Lippman
3. “Jhegaala” by Steven Brust
4. “The Man in the Blizzard: A Novel” by Bart Schneider
5. “The Matchmaker of Perigord: A Novel” by Julia Stuart
6. “Nox Dormienda (a Long Night for Sleeping): An Arcturus Mystery” by Kelli Stanley
7. “Ritual” by Mo Hayder
8. “Saturn’s Children: a Space Opera” by Charles Stross
9. “Then we Came to the End: A Novel” by Joshua Ferris
10. “War: a Novel” by Todd Komarnicki
11. “A Week in October: A Novel”
1. “The Art and Soul of Baking” by Cindy Mushet
2. “Bookbinding: Techniques and Projects” by Josep Cambras
3. “Breakthrough: 8 Steps to Wellness: Life-Altering
Secrets from Today’s Cutting-Edge Doctors” by Suzanne Somers
4. “Cheater BBQ” by Mindy Merrell
5. “Eat Feed Autumn Winter: 30 Ways to Celebrate When the Mercury Drops” by Anne Bramley
6. “Hitler’s Empire: How the Nazis Ruled Europe” by Mark Mazower
7. “How to Make Love & Dinner at the Same Time: 200 Slow-Cooker Recipes to Heat up the Bedroom Instead of the Kitchen” by Rebecca Field Jager
8. “Hurry Down Sunshine” by Michael Greenberg
9. “The Irregulars: Roald Dahl and the British Spy Ring in Wartime Washington” by Jennet Conant.
10. “Party Divas! 12 Fabulous Parties for Women’s Ministry” by Amber Van Schooneveld
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last...
As soon as Amanda Thomas could walk again from a serious car accident, she went to...
For the 62nd year, the Krewe of Des Allemands is set to roll Sunday (Feb. 26)...
St. Charles Parish Hospital introduced Austin Reeder as chief executive officer...
As a longtime educator in the St. Charles Parish School system and school board...
Destrehan High School alumnus Will Sirmon IV appeared to have missed his chance to...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Gulfport man found guilty of shooting St. Charles deputy - 4627 views
After 2-1/2 hours of deliberation, a jury found John Paul Devillier guilty Tuesday (Feb. 14) of the 2015 attempted first-degree murder of a St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s deputy.