The Cook's Corner
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s Sweet Potato Casserole (4-ounce) can with "Pecan Crumb Topping"
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine milk, vanilla, eggs, melted butter and casserole mix, blending well.
2. Place topping in separate bowl; cut in softened butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Pour mixture in 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with topping.4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Got a great recipe? If so, send yours to Lifestyles Editor Heather R. Breaux at email@example.com.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Hahnville quarterback Mike Neal scrambled, desperately buying time as the halftime...
A New Orleans man has been reported dead from an apparent gunshot wound to the head...
Larry Cochran, D-St. Rose, took the lead and kept it for a win as St. Charles...
St. Charles Parish’s share of the BP and Transocean settlements from the Deep Water...
As Destrehan attempts to become the program’s first undefeated state champion since...
Last weekend’s Destrehan Plantation festival marked the end of a 44-year tradition...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
4 die from heroin OD in St. Charles Parish - 3082 views
St. Charles Parish’s heroin overdoses could reach four with confirmation of the recent “double death” with two known users this year.