The Cook's Corner
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s Sweet Potato Casserole (4-ounce) can with "Pecan Crumb Topping"
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine milk, vanilla, eggs, melted butter and casserole mix, blending well.
2. Place topping in separate bowl; cut in softened butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Pour mixture in 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with topping.4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Got a great recipe? If so, send yours to Lifestyles Editor Heather R. Breaux at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Surrounded by playful and curious youngsters at Boutte Christian Academy, Dwornette...
With three regular season games left, Destrehan’s mantra is simple: no matter who...
With a little help from the weather, the Krewe of Des Allemands will roll at 1 p.m....
Resurfacing the Hale Boggs Memorial Bridge deck isn’t just a $24.5 million upgrade,...
The Des Allemands man accused of stealing more than $12,000 from the 2014 Louisiana...
With road upgrade work on the Hale Boggs Memorial Bridge to begin Sunday, St....
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Serving up success at Rye Canteen - 1539 views
After years of running businesses for others, Barrett Roberts decided to give up sitting behind a desk and do something he’s always wanted to do – open his own restaurant.