The Cook's Corner
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s Sweet Potato Casserole (4-ounce) can with "Pecan Crumb Topping"
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine milk, vanilla, eggs, melted butter and casserole mix, blending well.
2. Place topping in separate bowl; cut in softened butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Pour mixture in 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with topping.4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Got a great recipe? If so, send yours to Lifestyles Editor Heather R. Breaux at email@example.com.
Destrehan basketball star Cara Ursin has left a tough act to follow, that much is...
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
All of the ongoing renovations and upgrades to Rathborne Park aren't quite...
Rodney Naquin Jr. was sentenced to 29 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a...
The St. Charles Parish Council cleared the way for a Southeastern Freight Lines...
Katie Beuttner has always loved the water....
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Submitting records just got easier at the parish Clerk of Court - 1553 views
With hundreds of documents coming into the St. Charles Parish Clerk of Court’s Office a day by hand or mail, the addition of eRecording to allow electronic submission of them comes as welcome news.