The Cook's Corner
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s Sweet Potato Casserole (4-ounce) can with "Pecan Crumb Topping"
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine milk, vanilla, eggs, melted butter and casserole mix, blending well.
2. Place topping in separate bowl; cut in softened butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Pour mixture in 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with topping.4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Got a great recipe? If so, send yours to Lifestyles Editor Heather R. Breaux at email@example.com.
Paul Anders is still trying to understand why anyone would have hurt let alone kill...
Hahnville hadn’t forgotten the past two years of postseason play each resulting in...
Scrumptious food, live music, and chance to mingle with family, friends and even a...
Bayou Gauche native Mason Dupre just knew that somehow, some way, he was cut out...
Even days later, Destrehan High School's Cole Grieshop shook his head in disbelief. ...
The body discovered on St. Rose Avenue Sunday has been identified as Jorian White,...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Former St. Charles Parish DA pleads guilty to obstruction of justice - 1528 views
Former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel Jr., who on Wednesday was accused of preying on more than 20 women, pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice in federal court.
The obstruction charge stems from allegations that Morel harassed a grand jury witness and attempted to destroy evidence against him.