The Cook's Corner
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s Sweet Potato Casserole (4-ounce) can with "Pecan Crumb Topping"
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine milk, vanilla, eggs, melted butter and casserole mix, blending well.
2. Place topping in separate bowl; cut in softened butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Pour mixture in 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with topping.4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Got a great recipe? If so, send yours to Lifestyles Editor Heather R. Breaux at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Luling’s Rathborne Park remains closed until Saturday, Sept. 13 while St. Charles...
In only his second game as a starter, Destrehan sophomore quarterback Marquise...
After only one season, Boutte-resident Kip Benoit’s reality TV series about hunting...
The Hahnville Tigers left everything they had out on the field, but it was not...
The list of Eagle Scouts who have risen to high places is a long one. ...
St. Charles Parish Public Schools is facing continued struggles in getting...
Fast Friendly Service...Just Around the Corner! Frank's offers you the best choice in quality groceries at competitive prices.
Destrehan man accused of stabbing girlfriend to death pleads not guilty by reason of insanity - 5611 views
Destrehan resident Bruce Bourgeois Jr., who is accused of stabbing his live-in girlfriend to death before severely injuring her mother, has been indicted by a grand jury on three charges in connection with the case.