The Cook's Corner
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s Sweet Potato Casserole (4-ounce) can with "Pecan Crumb Topping"
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine milk, vanilla, eggs, melted butter and casserole mix, blending well.
2. Place topping in separate bowl; cut in softened butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Pour mixture in 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with topping.4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Got a great recipe? If so, send yours to Lifestyles Editor Heather R. Breaux at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Ron Dufrene began experiencing shortness of breath and other forms of...
Early on this fall, Destrehan fans won’t generally have to go far to see their...
St. Charles Parish volunteers and organization quickly started mobilizing efforts...
John Paul Devillier, charged with attempted first-degree murder after allegedly...
Site work has begun for a 10,344 square-foot Goodwill store in Luling, an estimated...
Despite it taking a year to determine the status of the proposed I-310 flyover ramp...
Today's Car Care is the name people trust when it comes to outstanding tires and automotive service in the River Region and beyond.
St. Charles boaters aid flood victims, join Cajun Navy - 3253 views
Operating on little sleep and a great desire to help, a large group of St. Charles Parish residents assembled at the West Bank Bridge Park Monday morning before helping rescue flood victims from record flooding in Louisiana.