The Cook's Corner
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s Sweet Potato Casserole (4-ounce) can with "Pecan Crumb Topping"
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine milk, vanilla, eggs, melted butter and casserole mix, blending well.
2. Place topping in separate bowl; cut in softened butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Pour mixture in 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with topping.4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Got a great recipe? If so, send yours to Lifestyles Editor Heather R. Breaux at email@example.com.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
A Luling father who has been convicted of molesting his daughter twice in the last...
The 35th Annual Louisiana Sportsman Show and Festival, Louisiana’s largest outdoor...
A 21-year-old Montz man was arrested and charged with obscenity after a motorist on...
After more than a decade battling the St. Charles Parish Council in an attempt to...
The fastest person to hike the 2,181-mile Appalachian Trail will talk about her...
A 31-year-old Hahnville graduate has gone missing in Hammond and police are asking...
Dealership Service without Dealership Prices. We service all domestic & foreign cars, trucks & SUV's. We are certified by ASE, ICAR and AAA for your peace of mind.
Industries face stricter regulation of flaring systems - 745 views
The release of toxic, potentially hazardous gases into the atmosphere through local industrial flares, such as those at local refineries, may face stricter regulation after a successful push by a local environmental group.