The Cook's Corner
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s Sweet Potato Casserole (4-ounce) can with "Pecan Crumb Topping"
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine milk, vanilla, eggs, melted butter and casserole mix, blending well.
2. Place topping in separate bowl; cut in softened butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Pour mixture in 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with topping.4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Got a great recipe? If so, send yours to Lifestyles Editor Heather R. Breaux at email@example.com.
Destrehan entered Thanksgiving week with plenty to be thankful for— and now they...
Destrehan simply had no answers for Landry-Walker. ...
U.S. Sen. Charles Grassley is questioning the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice...
Ranking as the fourth best performing public school district in Louisiana, St....
The generations of Luling families keeping alive what has become the tradition of...
As the Bayou Gauche community mourns the death of resident Bart Dufrene Jr., who...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Christmas parade will roll Sunday with 10 floats, 97 groups - 2436 views
Christmas will come early in St. Charles Parish when the Norco Christmas Parade rolls at 2 p.m. on Sunday.