The Cook's Corner
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s Sweet Potato Casserole (4-ounce) can with "Pecan Crumb Topping"
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine milk, vanilla, eggs, melted butter and casserole mix, blending well.
2. Place topping in separate bowl; cut in softened butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Pour mixture in 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with topping.4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Got a great recipe? If so, send yours to Lifestyles Editor Heather R. Breaux at email@example.com.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald Guide is the complete local news in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Get your local news, sports and information from the Parish's award winning paper.
St. Charles Herald Guide has what you need.
Washington, D.C. – Today, Congressman Cedric Richmond (LA-02), along with...
After hearing that plenty of big trout were being caught on live shrimp at the end...
Hahnville High School athletes recently signed letters of intent to play at the...
Brazen burglars have broken into seven Luling homes in less than two weeks, making...
St. Charles Parish plans to go out for construction bids next month on the first...
Most graduating seniors do not come close to scoring a 27 on the ACT test, but...
Grumpy's is serving up your all time favorites in St Charles Parish, from Seafood to Sandwiches. Dine in or To-Go, phone orders welcome!
Vitter in Bayou Gauche to speak about action on flood insurance rate hikes - 1113 views
Little more than a week after officials from 14 parishes took a trip to Washington, D.C. to lobby against potential flood insurance rate hikes, some of those same officials convened with Sen. David Vitter at the home of a Bayou Gauche couple.