You’ve got to read this!
1.”Bones: An Alex Delaware Novel” by Jonathan Kellerman.
2. “The Gate House” by Nelson DeMille.
3. “The Goliath Bone” by Mickey Spillane.
4. “A Good Woman” by Danielle Steel.
5. “Grace” by Richard Paul Evans.
6. “Jessie” by Lori Wick.
7. “The Right Mistake: The Further Philosophical Investigations of Socrates Fortlow” by Walter Mosley.
8. “Rough Weather” by Robert B. Parker.
9. “Sinner” by Ted Dekker.
10. “Testimony: A Novel” by Anita Shreve.
11. “A Wallflower Christmas” by Lisa Kleypas.
1. “Bomb the Suburbs” by William Upski Wimsatt.
2. “Crunch!: A History of the Great American Potato Chip” by Dirk Burhans.
3. “Getting into Guinness: One Man's Longest, Fastest, Highest journey Inside the World's Most Famous Record Book” by Larry Olmsted.
4. “The Great Emergence: How Christianity is Changing and Why” by Phyllis Tickle.
5. “The Great Wall Revisited: from the Jade Gate to Old Dragon's Head” by William Lindesay.
6. “Hell on Earth: The Wildfire Pandemic” by David L. Porter.
7. “The Road Home” by Denise Jackson.
8. “A Splintered History of Wood: Belt Sander Races, Blind Woodworkers, and Baseball Bats” by Spike Carlsen.
10. “The Three Big Questions for a Frantic Family: A Leadership Fable - About Restoring Sanity to the Most Important Organization in Your Life” by Patrick Lencioni.
11. “What Blood Won't Tell: A History of Race on Trial in America” by Ariela J. Gross.
12. “What Happened at Vatican II” by John W. O'Malley.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The St. Charles Herald-Guide lost a co-founder, fellow writer and matriarch last...
At 93 years old, Ellis Verdin is an inspiration – literally.
Food, bands and carnival games will all be featured at this weekend’s Little Red...
HBO documentary figure and murder suspect Robert Durst is coming to St. Charles...
Federico “Fred” Martinez, chief executive officer of St. Charles Parish Hospital...
It was Wayne Abadie’s opportunity to work in “plarn,” but also to use this plastic...
To take control of one's life requires courage. Ms.Lucia specializes in depression, stress and anxiety disorders, parent-child relationships, and marital issues. Taking the first step is often the most difficult.
Crawfish cook-off will offer more celebrity judges, 3-day festival. - 2342 views
St. Charles Parish’s second annual crawfish cook-off will be bigger in nearly every way this year with three days of festivities, more celebrity judges, carnival rides and nearly 40 boil teams ready to light the fire.