You’ve got to read this!
1.”Bones: An Alex Delaware Novel” by Jonathan Kellerman.
2. “The Gate House” by Nelson DeMille.
3. “The Goliath Bone” by Mickey Spillane.
4. “A Good Woman” by Danielle Steel.
5. “Grace” by Richard Paul Evans.
6. “Jessie” by Lori Wick.
7. “The Right Mistake: The Further Philosophical Investigations of Socrates Fortlow” by Walter Mosley.
8. “Rough Weather” by Robert B. Parker.
9. “Sinner” by Ted Dekker.
10. “Testimony: A Novel” by Anita Shreve.
11. “A Wallflower Christmas” by Lisa Kleypas.
1. “Bomb the Suburbs” by William Upski Wimsatt.
2. “Crunch!: A History of the Great American Potato Chip” by Dirk Burhans.
3. “Getting into Guinness: One Man's Longest, Fastest, Highest journey Inside the World's Most Famous Record Book” by Larry Olmsted.
4. “The Great Emergence: How Christianity is Changing and Why” by Phyllis Tickle.
5. “The Great Wall Revisited: from the Jade Gate to Old Dragon's Head” by William Lindesay.
6. “Hell on Earth: The Wildfire Pandemic” by David L. Porter.
7. “The Road Home” by Denise Jackson.
8. “A Splintered History of Wood: Belt Sander Races, Blind Woodworkers, and Baseball Bats” by Spike Carlsen.
10. “The Three Big Questions for a Frantic Family: A Leadership Fable - About Restoring Sanity to the Most Important Organization in Your Life” by Patrick Lencioni.
11. “What Blood Won't Tell: A History of Race on Trial in America” by Ariela J. Gross.
12. “What Happened at Vatican II” by John W. O'Malley.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Like just about every high school sports team, the Destrehan girls basketball team...
Emily Charles, 21, had begun to drive herself and five longtime friends from a...
Pastor Don Logan, of Boutte, was coming back from a meeting in Alexandria when the...
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested and charged a Boutte woman with...
When Hahnville wrestler Kendrick Jones won the LHSAA Division I state championship...
Two of Luling’s newest firefighters weren’t even done with their basic training...
Rooster Comb Barber Shop is an Old Fashioned Barber Shop with highly skilled barbers that were taught by Head Rooster himself (Alvin Boe). Family owned and operated, three generations strong! Walk ins welcomed.
Parish rallies around 8-year-old battling cancer - 1233 views
Chad Grosch II loves Legos and playing games on his iPad. He’s also received 10 to 15 blood transfusions in the last three months.