You’ve got to read this!
1. “The Ant King and Other Stories” by Benjamin Rosenbaum.
2. “Anybody Any Minute” by Julie Mars.
3. “A Better Angel: Stories” by Chris Adrian.
4. “Damnation Falls” by Edward Wright.
5. “First Daughter” by Eric Van Lustbader.
6. “Foreign Body” by Robin Cook.
7. “Just Too Good To Be True” by E. Lynn Harris.
8. “A Month of Summer” by Lisa Wingate.
9. “Rainstone Fall” by Peter Helton.
10. “The Seamstress” by Frances de Pontes Peebles.
11. “Schooled” by Anisha Lakhani.
1. “Art of the Slow Cooker: 80 Exciting New Recipes” by Andrew Schloss.
2. “The Elephant in the Playroom: Ordinary Parents Write Intimately and Honestly About The Extraordinary Highs and Heartbreaking Lows of Raising Kids With Special Needs” by Denise Brodey.
3. “Endgame 1758: the Promise, the Glory, and the Despair of Louisbourg’s Last Decade” by A.J.B. Johnston.
4. “The Essential Guide to Employee Engagement: Better Business Performance Through Staff Satisfaction” by Sarah Cook.
5. “Glazed America: a History of the doughnut by Paul R. Mullins.
6. “Good Design Can Change Your Life: Beautiful Rooms, Inspiring Stories by Ty Pennington.
In more ways than one, Jared Vial’s story was quite unlikely, one made a reality...
Joshua Magee of Hahnville and his new best friend Yellow the dog have both required...
The St. Charles Parish School Board has stepped up its next move on a federal...
Dawn Ortego isn’t willing to become a statistic....
With the glistening waters of Des Allemands showing through a window in the kitchen...
The odds said Zachary Hitt would never have the opportunity to attend his high...
Today's Car Care is the name people trust when it comes to outstanding tires and automotive service in the River Region and beyond.
Former St. Charles Parish D.A. gets lifetime law ban - 2012 views
A Louisiana Supreme Court order states former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel has been permanently disbarred from practicing law, but his attorney says they agreed to the move because he was retired anyway.