You’ve got to read this!
17 new books are waiting for you in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1. “The Ant King and Other Stories” by Benjamin Rosenbaum.
2. “Anybody Any Minute” by Julie Mars.
3. “A Better Angel: Stories” by Chris Adrian.
4. “Damnation Falls” by Edward Wright.
5. “First Daughter” by Eric Van Lustbader.
6. “Foreign Body” by Robin Cook.
7. “Just Too Good To Be True” by E. Lynn Harris.
8. “A Month of Summer” by Lisa Wingate.
9. “Rainstone Fall” by Peter Helton.
10. “The Seamstress” by Frances de Pontes Peebles.
11. “Schooled” by Anisha Lakhani.
1. “Art of the Slow Cooker: 80 Exciting New Recipes” by Andrew Schloss.
2. “The Elephant in the Playroom: Ordinary Parents Write Intimately and Honestly About The Extraordinary Highs and Heartbreaking Lows of Raising Kids With Special Needs” by Denise Brodey.
3. “Endgame 1758: the Promise, the Glory, and the Despair of Louisbourg’s Last Decade” by A.J.B. Johnston.
4. “The Essential Guide to Employee Engagement: Better Business Performance Through Staff Satisfaction” by Sarah Cook.
5. “Glazed America: a History of the doughnut by Paul R. Mullins.
6. “Good Design Can Change Your Life: Beautiful Rooms, Inspiring Stories by Ty Pennington.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald Guide is the complete local news in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Get your local news, sports and information from the Parish's award winning paper.
St. Charles Herald Guide has what you need.
It’s a Sunday afternoon in Boutte and the traffic on Highway 90 is virtually...
Four St. Charles Parish football players recently joined some of the top college...
Homeowners in the second block of the Hidden Oaks subdivision in Luling say their...
After limiting out on speckled trout in Cocodrie, Hunter McDonald, Jake Cologne and...
Gov. Bobby Jindal will have a chance to weigh in on a controversial bill passed by...
Need your smart phone device repaired, customized, or dressed up? Come see us! iSupply specializes in screen repair for iphones, ipads, and ipods. We also offer a wide variety of accessories including Otterbox and Speck Candyshell.
FEMA deadline passes with no new flood rates - 619 views
After indicating they would release new flood insurance rates by June 1 to be applied to local homes under the Biggert-Waters Act, the Federal Emergency Management Agency has said the release of that information will now be delayed.