You’ve got to read this!
1. “The Ant King and Other Stories” by Benjamin Rosenbaum.
2. “Anybody Any Minute” by Julie Mars.
3. “A Better Angel: Stories” by Chris Adrian.
4. “Damnation Falls” by Edward Wright.
5. “First Daughter” by Eric Van Lustbader.
6. “Foreign Body” by Robin Cook.
7. “Just Too Good To Be True” by E. Lynn Harris.
8. “A Month of Summer” by Lisa Wingate.
9. “Rainstone Fall” by Peter Helton.
10. “The Seamstress” by Frances de Pontes Peebles.
11. “Schooled” by Anisha Lakhani.
1. “Art of the Slow Cooker: 80 Exciting New Recipes” by Andrew Schloss.
2. “The Elephant in the Playroom: Ordinary Parents Write Intimately and Honestly About The Extraordinary Highs and Heartbreaking Lows of Raising Kids With Special Needs” by Denise Brodey.
3. “Endgame 1758: the Promise, the Glory, and the Despair of Louisbourg’s Last Decade” by A.J.B. Johnston.
4. “The Essential Guide to Employee Engagement: Better Business Performance Through Staff Satisfaction” by Sarah Cook.
5. “Glazed America: a History of the doughnut by Paul R. Mullins.
6. “Good Design Can Change Your Life: Beautiful Rooms, Inspiring Stories by Ty Pennington.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
A Wisconsin organization has sent another letter demanding the St. Charles Parish...
New coach, new offense, new defense, new quarterback – this year the Hahnville...
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office is still looking for the body of a man who...
At this time last year, toddler Noah Townsend was near death....
As qualifying for parish and state elections takes place this week, a few longtime...
Redfish have invaded Lake Salvador, making it easy for anglers to catch their...
Dealership Service without Dealership Prices. We service all domestic & foreign cars, trucks & SUV's. We are certified by ASE, ICAR and AAA for your peace of mind.
Redfish invade Lake Salvador - 534 views
Redfish have invaded Lake Salvador, making it easy for anglers to catch their five-fish limit.