You’ve got to read this!
1. “The Ant King and Other Stories” by Benjamin Rosenbaum.
2. “Anybody Any Minute” by Julie Mars.
3. “A Better Angel: Stories” by Chris Adrian.
4. “Damnation Falls” by Edward Wright.
5. “First Daughter” by Eric Van Lustbader.
6. “Foreign Body” by Robin Cook.
7. “Just Too Good To Be True” by E. Lynn Harris.
8. “A Month of Summer” by Lisa Wingate.
9. “Rainstone Fall” by Peter Helton.
10. “The Seamstress” by Frances de Pontes Peebles.
11. “Schooled” by Anisha Lakhani.
1. “Art of the Slow Cooker: 80 Exciting New Recipes” by Andrew Schloss.
2. “The Elephant in the Playroom: Ordinary Parents Write Intimately and Honestly About The Extraordinary Highs and Heartbreaking Lows of Raising Kids With Special Needs” by Denise Brodey.
3. “Endgame 1758: the Promise, the Glory, and the Despair of Louisbourg’s Last Decade” by A.J.B. Johnston.
4. “The Essential Guide to Employee Engagement: Better Business Performance Through Staff Satisfaction” by Sarah Cook.
5. “Glazed America: a History of the doughnut by Paul R. Mullins.
6. “Good Design Can Change Your Life: Beautiful Rooms, Inspiring Stories by Ty Pennington.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
A New Orleans man accused of kidnapping and raping a Norco woman before allegedly...
Luling’s Kelly Robbins was often told her daughter, Kylar, wouldn’t be able to...
Multiple teacher-student sex cases at Destrehan High School could be a “culture...
Those who volunteer with the St. Charles United Methodist Church Food Pantry in...
The Des Allemands man accused of stealing more than $12,000 from the 2014 Louisiana...
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is gradually reclosing 200 bays of the Bonnet...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Bridge work drastically changes plans for popular United Way race - 650 views
While the Hale Boggs Memorial Bridge will not be available for the United Way of St. Charles’ 20th Annual Bridge Run/Walk, those seeking to participate have no need to cancel those plans.