You’ve got to read this!
1.”Because a Fire Was in My Head” by Lynn Stegner.
2. “The Bible Salesman: A Novel” by Clyde Edgerton.
3. “City at the End of Time” by Greg Bear.
“The Last Theorem” by Arthur C. Clarke.
4. “Leather Maiden” by Joe R. Lansdale.
5. “Losing Kei: a Novel” by Suzanne Kamata.
6. “Pharmakon” by Dirk Wittenborn.
7. “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee” by Rebecca Miller.
8. “The View from Garden City: A Novel” by Carolyn Baugh.
9. “We Shall Not Sleep: A Novel” by Anne Perry.
10. “The White Mary: A Novel” by Kira Salak.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
St. Charles Parish Public Schools is facing continued struggles in getting...
After nearly 90 years in business, during which time only one family has owned and...
The Hahnville Tigers left everything they had out on the field, but it was not...
After only one season, Boutte-resident Kip Benoit’s reality TV series about hunting...
In only his second game as a starter, Destrehan sophomore quarterback Marquise...
Luling’s Rathborne Park remains closed until Saturday, Sept. 13 while St. Charles...
Today's Car Care is the name people trust when it comes to outstanding tires and automotive service in the River Region and beyond.
100-foot-long mural nearly complete on River Road - 2738 views
After eight years in the making, an expansive mural depicting 300 years of settlement in St. Charles Parish is nearing completion in an unlikely spot.