You’ve got to read this!
1.”Because a Fire Was in My Head” by Lynn Stegner.
2. “The Bible Salesman: A Novel” by Clyde Edgerton.
3. “City at the End of Time” by Greg Bear.
“The Last Theorem” by Arthur C. Clarke.
4. “Leather Maiden” by Joe R. Lansdale.
5. “Losing Kei: a Novel” by Suzanne Kamata.
6. “Pharmakon” by Dirk Wittenborn.
7. “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee” by Rebecca Miller.
8. “The View from Garden City: A Novel” by Carolyn Baugh.
9. “We Shall Not Sleep: A Novel” by Anne Perry.
10. “The White Mary: A Novel” by Kira Salak.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
It has been a hard wait for Jolene Dufrene, but she welcomed the news that the New...
The Hahnville cross country boys and girls teams each recently won the 7-5A...
While many of the teams remaining in the prep football postseason will be adjusting...
Before they all left for Thanksgiving break, area elementary students were asked...
Larry Cochran is still getting used to the election results that say he won the St....
For the first time since 2012, Destrehan lost a game on its home field — and with...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Des Allemands mother welcomes indictment in daughter’s brutal murder - 4596 views
It has been a hard wait for Jolene Dufrene, but she welcomed the news that the New Orleans man accused of brutally murdering her daughter in June has been indicted on multiple charges.