You’ve got to read this!
10 new books are waiting for you in your St. Charles Parish libraries
1.”Because a Fire Was in My Head” by Lynn Stegner.
2. “The Bible Salesman: A Novel” by Clyde Edgerton.
3. “City at the End of Time” by Greg Bear.
“The Last Theorem” by Arthur C. Clarke.
4. “Leather Maiden” by Joe R. Lansdale.
5. “Losing Kei: a Novel” by Suzanne Kamata.
6. “Pharmakon” by Dirk Wittenborn.
7. “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee” by Rebecca Miller.
8. “The View from Garden City: A Novel” by Carolyn Baugh.
9. “We Shall Not Sleep: A Novel” by Anne Perry.
10. “The White Mary: A Novel” by Kira Salak.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald Guide is the complete local news in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Get your local news, sports and information from the Parish's award winning paper.
St. Charles Herald Guide has what you need.
Little more than a week after officials from 14 parishes took a trip to Washington,...
Most graduating seniors do not come close to scoring a 27 on the ACT test, but...
Two juveniles and a 25-year-old man have been arrested in connection with two...
In the still darkness of the morning, three crabbers in a pickup truck arrived at...
The Hahnville Tigers finished with 12 points at the LHSAA State Track and Field...
The Port of South Louisiana will soon see a change in leadership after Joel T....
If Extra Cash is what you need to help meet expenses, come right in or call. We'll be glad to serve you promptly!
Speed patrols return to I-310 after months-long absence - 1797 views
Over the past four months, those who often travel the elevated portions of I-10 and I-310 in St. Charles Parish have noticed a lack of state troopers on the interstate.