You’ve got to read this!
1.”Because a Fire Was in My Head” by Lynn Stegner.
2. “The Bible Salesman: A Novel” by Clyde Edgerton.
3. “City at the End of Time” by Greg Bear.
“The Last Theorem” by Arthur C. Clarke.
4. “Leather Maiden” by Joe R. Lansdale.
5. “Losing Kei: a Novel” by Suzanne Kamata.
6. “Pharmakon” by Dirk Wittenborn.
7. “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee” by Rebecca Miller.
8. “The View from Garden City: A Novel” by Carolyn Baugh.
9. “We Shall Not Sleep: A Novel” by Anne Perry.
10. “The White Mary: A Novel” by Kira Salak.
St. Charles Parish Council President Wendy Benedetto is on her way to getting what...
Destrehan attempts to avenge its 2015 jamboree loss to Lutcher Friday night as the...
When the evolution curriculum pilot study begins in January, Hahnville High School...
At Brook Kornegay's house in Luling, watching vivacious kittens pouncing and...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Former St. Charles DA sentenced to 3 years in federal prison - 6081 views
Former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel Jr. was sentenced to three years in federal prison today (Aug. 17) after pleading guilty in April to obstruction of justice in connection with an FBI investigation into his allegedly trading leniency for sex.