You’ve got to read this!
1. “Based on the Movie: A Novel” by Billy Taylor.
2. “Cat in a Sapphire Slipper: A Midnight Louie Mystery” by Carole Nelson Douglas.
3. “The Keepsake: A Novel” by Tess Gerritsen.
4. “Mars Life” by Ben Bova.
5. “The Other Queen” by Philippa Gregory.
6. “People Who Walk in Darkness” by Stuart M. Kaminsky.
7. “Riven” by Jerry B. Jenkins.
8. “Rollback” by Robert J. Sawyer.
9. “Shield of Thunder” by David Gemmell.
10. “Stand the Storm: A Novel” by Breena Clarke.
11. “The Strength of His Hand” by Lynn Austin.
1. “Astrology for Dummies” by Rae Orion.
2. “Be Happy Without Being Perfect: How to Break Free from the Perfection Deception” by Alice D. Domar.
3. “Comfort: A Journey Through Grief” by Ann Hood.
4. “Essential USA”
5. “Human Technology: a Toolkit for Authentic Living” by Ilchi Lee.
6. “The NFL Gameday Cookbook: 150 Recipes to Feed the Hungriest Fan from Preseason to the Super Bowl” by Ray Lampe.
7. “Not the Girl Next Door: Joan Crawford, a Personal Biography” by Charlotte Chandler.
8. “Traffic: Why We Drive the Way We Do (and What it Says About us)” by Tom Vanderbilt.
9. “The Vegetable Dishes I can’t Live Without” by Mollie Katzen.
10. “Volcano: A Visual Guide” by Donna O’Meara.
11. “You Won’t Believe it’s Gluten-Free!: 500 Delicious, Foolproof Recipes for Healthy Living” by Roben Ryberg.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Residents looking to spend some time in the crisp winter air should don their...
A $5 million renovation of St. Charles Catholic High School will feature a memorial...
Destrehan’s football season came to an end Saturday night with a 23-7 loss to...
New fitness stations that will include bench presses, leg presses, elliptical...
Surveillance footage has been released of a vehicle suspected of running over a St....
Donated toys and clothes are pouring in for a Montz family whose home was destroyed...
Southwest Funding, LP Branch #920 (NMLS 32139) is your local mortgage company caring about your personal mortgage needs for all purchasing, refinancing, and reverse mortgages. All credit and employment considered.
Charge dropped against Luling man accused of killing father - 3498 views
Due to a lack of evidence, a Luling man accused of killing his father is no longer facing charges in connection with the crime.