You’ve got to read this!
1. “Based on the Movie: A Novel” by Billy Taylor.
2. “Cat in a Sapphire Slipper: A Midnight Louie Mystery” by Carole Nelson Douglas.
3. “The Keepsake: A Novel” by Tess Gerritsen.
4. “Mars Life” by Ben Bova.
5. “The Other Queen” by Philippa Gregory.
6. “People Who Walk in Darkness” by Stuart M. Kaminsky.
7. “Riven” by Jerry B. Jenkins.
8. “Rollback” by Robert J. Sawyer.
9. “Shield of Thunder” by David Gemmell.
10. “Stand the Storm: A Novel” by Breena Clarke.
11. “The Strength of His Hand” by Lynn Austin.
1. “Astrology for Dummies” by Rae Orion.
2. “Be Happy Without Being Perfect: How to Break Free from the Perfection Deception” by Alice D. Domar.
3. “Comfort: A Journey Through Grief” by Ann Hood.
4. “Essential USA”
5. “Human Technology: a Toolkit for Authentic Living” by Ilchi Lee.
6. “The NFL Gameday Cookbook: 150 Recipes to Feed the Hungriest Fan from Preseason to the Super Bowl” by Ray Lampe.
7. “Not the Girl Next Door: Joan Crawford, a Personal Biography” by Charlotte Chandler.
8. “Traffic: Why We Drive the Way We Do (and What it Says About us)” by Tom Vanderbilt.
9. “The Vegetable Dishes I can’t Live Without” by Mollie Katzen.
10. “Volcano: A Visual Guide” by Donna O’Meara.
11. “You Won’t Believe it’s Gluten-Free!: 500 Delicious, Foolproof Recipes for Healthy Living” by Roben Ryberg.
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
Houma-based Pelican Waste & Debris will begin garbage collection for St. Charles...
Rodney Naquin Jr. was sentenced to 29 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a...
Katie Beuttner has always loved the water....
The recent incident involving three men stranded on I-10 who were robbed and one...
Stepping on the front yard of Unit 201, Sabrina Ratcliff Lewis immediately recalled...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Parish focusing on flood insurance rates - 1374 views
With flood insurance rates due to expire in June, St. Charles Parish officials are working with the area’s Congressional delegation and toward finding discounts that can buffer residents from a major premium hit.