You've got to read this!
1. “The Dove” by Carolyn Brown
2. “Faces of Fear: A Novel” by John Saul
3. “It had to be You” by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
4. “Killer View” by Ridley Pearson
5. “Quiet Meg” by Sherry Lynn Ferguson
6. “Rules of Deception” by Christopher Reich
7. “Say Goodbye” by Lisa Gardner
8. “Smoke Screen” by Sandra Brown
9. “Swan Peak: A Dave Robicheaux Novel” by James Lee Burke
10. “This Charming Man” by Marian Keyes
11. “Tribute” by Nora Roberts
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
A New Sarpy man was arrested after police responding to a drug call discovered 17...
The suspected intoxicated driver who was charged with a hit and run earlier this...
A bicyclist was killed after getting hit by a car at the intersection of Barton...
More than 60 groups, including 12 unique floats, will ring in the Christmas season...
A woman who police say was drunk when she crashed into another car and killed three...
An appearance in the Superdome and a shot at Destrehan’s third state championship...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Hit and run suspect may be facing felony - 6941 views
The suspected intoxicated driver who was charged with a hit and run earlier this month in Des Allemands has received a second DWI charge in less than three weeks.