The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to email@example.com.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald Guide is the complete local news in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Get your local news, sports and information from the Parish's award winning paper.
St. Charles Herald Guide has what you need.
St. Charles Parish plans to go out for construction bids next month on the first...
The Port of South Louisiana will soon see a change in leadership after Joel T....
Over the past four months, those who often travel the elevated portions of I-10 and...
Most graduating seniors do not come close to scoring a 27 on the ACT test, but...
Little more than a week after officials from 14 parishes took a trip to Washington,...
Dr. Rodney Lafon boiled down his decision to announce his retirement last month to...
The spa where everyone goes to relax glow and renew.
Chaisson out as port director, Aucoin named successor - 549 views
Joel T. Chaisson Sr.’s eight-year tenure as executive director of the Port of South Louisiana will officially come to an end on July 14.