The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to email@example.com.
The odds said Zachary Hitt would never have the opportunity to attend his high...
When Blake Schouest was 12 years, his aunt brought him to the lab at MD Anderson...
Hahnville head coach Nick Saltaformaggio didn’t hold back his enthusiasm after his...
Joshua Magee of Hahnville and his new best friend Yellow the dog have both required...
Surreal was the word both Hahnville freshman gymnast Kamryn Ryan and coach Courtney...
Today's Car Care is the name people trust when it comes to outstanding tires and automotive service in the River Region and beyond.
Schexnaydre receives state award, national recognition for dissertation - 1653 views
David Schexnaydre Jr, an assistant principal at J.B. Martin Middle School, recently received both state and national level recognition for his doctoral dissertation.