The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to email@example.com.
Christmas will come early in St. Charles Parish when the Norco Christmas Parade...
Destrehan simply had no answers for Landry-Walker. ...
A man driving a white car ran into several vehicles on Highway 90 this evening...
Remembered as a man who "loved his wife and kids more than life," Bayou Gauche...
The generations of Luling families keeping alive what has become the tradition of...
As the Bayou Gauche community mourns the death of resident Bart Dufrene Jr., who...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
St. Rose man who led police on chase gets 6 months in jail - 1331 views
A St. Rose man who led police on a high-speed car chase and was accused of attempting to run an officer’s car off the road in February was sentenced to six months in St. Charles Parish prison.