The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, Magnolia Companies in St. Rose has a...
Destrehan could have had a letdown game coming off of its rivalry win over...
Ama resident Glenn Singleton smiled as he fondly called being in attendance at the...
Week 5 at St. Thomas More always promised to be one of the most challenging games...
Kaleb Perilloux was en route to pick up his brother and a friend in Prairieville...
Nicknamed “Ally Gator,” a pit bull tossed off the elevated portion of Interstate...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Pit pull tossed off I-310 into swamp recovering from likely alligator bite - 2761 views
Nicknamed “Ally Gator,” a pit bull tossed off the elevated portion of Interstate 310 southbound Tuesday (Sept. 29) is also recovering at the St. Charles Parish Animal Shelter from an apparent alligator bite.