The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to email@example.com.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The body of a man who is believed to have jumped off the Hale Boggs Bridge in...
A Wisconsin organization has sent another letter demanding the St. Charles Parish...
Two teens will not spend any additional time in jail after admitting they lured a...
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office is still looking for the body of a man who...
As qualifying for parish and state elections takes place this week, a few longtime...
Destrehan Plantation has received a major donation that will go toward construction...
Your Sears Hometown Store offering appliances, mattresses, tools, lawn and garden supplies and more. Conveniently located in Boutte, Louisiana.
Donation clears way for bed and breakfast at Destrehan Plantation - 1172 views
Destrehan Plantation has received a major donation that will go toward construction of a nearly $1.8 million renovation that includes the creation of a bed and breakfast on the property.