The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weeping aloud and clutching a framed photograph of her grandson, Martha Keller...
A Hahnville man accused of attempting to burn down the apartment duplex he was...
When Hahnville High School gets to taste Satellite Center student Tyler Becnel’s...
Having been to Hawaii, Mount Rushmore, Niagara Falls and even Alaska, it's no...
Driving from U.S. Highway 90 onto the I-310 ramp in Luling has been challenging...
In fall of last year, Charles Lumar didn't necessarily see himself performing in...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
HHS alum takes stage with Solange - 1873 views
In fall of last year, Charles Lumar didn't necessarily see himself performing in Paris alongside a celebrity singer - and yet there he was earlier this month, doing exactly that.