The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Viewing the Girl Scouts as a safe environment to meet, pay and learn, the Rev....
Tigers, Wildcats place 20 on All-District Team...
The best defensive safety in NFL history is how six-time Pro Bowl selected Raven’s...
Saying “someone tipped them off,” a New Orleans watchdog group says it obtained...
Domestic violence cases have more than doubled in St. Charles Parish this year,...
Lady Tigers, Wildcats place 12 on
All-District 1st Team, 2 on 2nd Team...
Total Choice FCU, Your 1st choice for financial success!
Wounded vet will be welcomed to Luling with a new house - 1678 views
Ashton Plantation subdivision should have a new resident by Christmas thanks to Destrehan builder Larry Tyson of Tyson Construction, his family and a few other good Samaritans.