The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to email@example.com.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Family and friends gathered on Sunday to celebrate the first birthday of Jade...
The Destrehan Lady Wildcats lost only their second game all season when they fell...
A 31-year-old Hahnville graduate has gone missing in Hammond and police are asking...
The National School Board Association has announced St. Charles Parish Public...
The release of toxic, potentially hazardous gases into the atmosphere through local...
A Luling father who has been convicted of molesting his daughter twice in the last...
Advanced Air is state licensed and locally owned and operated. We provide prompt, courteous service and are available 24 hours for St. Charles and surrounding parishes. Call us day or night for all your a/c and heating needs!
Krewe of Des Allemands Grand Marshal Lupe Rojano Sweeney - 520 views
Leading the Krewe of Des Allemands parade this year will be Grand Marshall Lupe Sweeney.