The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to email@example.com.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
When Destrehan head coach Stephen Robicheaux returned to lead the Wildcats in 2012,...
The Luling Volunteer Fire Department was called to the scene of two separate fires...
An Ama man was arrested after he was accused of exposing himself to two women at...
Even though the election is almost a year away, two St. Charles Parish Council...
The Destrehan Wildcats fell 23-7 to the Acadiana Rams Friday (Dec. 13) in the...
Surveillance footage has been released of a vehicle suspected of running over a St....
Yes, you've seen us. Maison Decor is the premier home decor retail store located on highway 90 where Boutte meets Luling. So stop, come on in and you'll be surprised!
Despite loss, future bright for Hahnville - 796 views
Hahnville’s football season ended last Friday with a 24-12 loss to Destrehan in the Class 5A quarterfinals, but preparation for next year began the following Monday, according to Tiger head coach Nick Saltaformaggio.