The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to email@example.com.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The ghosts of Native Americans, French explorers and pirates will inhabit Norco’s...
Judge Michele Morel and attorney Tim Marcel have combined to raise more than...
Byron Joseph Sr., 56, is not a homeless stereotype. ...
After undergoing a seven-hour surgery to correct a severe case of scoliosis,...
Two of Hahnville’s six touchdowns came from the defense, leading the Tigers to a...
After nearly five years of planning, a homeless veterans apartment building in...
Andrews Remodeling has over 25 years of experience in home remodeling, repair and additions. No job is too big or too small. We guarantee all of our work and believe the job is not complete until the customer is satisfied.
Cell phone seized as part of student-teacher sex probe - 3185 views
A week after two Destrehan High School teachers were arrested for allegedly having group sex with a male student, more questions are being raised about possible photographic and video evidence in the case.