The Cook's Corner
|Recipe and photo provided by nolacuisine.com|
- 2 lbs. fresh head-on or off gulf shrimp, antennas removed
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Enough freshly ground black pepper to cover the shrimp in the pan, about 1/4 cup
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- French bread for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss the shrimp with the salt, garlic and rosemary.
3. Place in a single layer in a cast iron frying pan. Coat with the black pepper. Top with the cut up cold butter.
4. Place into the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes. Baste occasionally. Be careful not to over cook, but also make sure that the shrimp all soak up the sauce.
5. Serve with a lot French bread for dipping.
6. Serves 1 to 2.
Got a great recipe? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The Destrehan Wildcats will get one final tune-up for the regular season when they...
The Hahnville Tigers will get their first taste of live action this Friday as they...
More than 200 people crammed into the Mule Barn at Destrehan Plantation last...
After narrowly defeating attorney Tim Marcel for the Division E judgeship in a 2012...
R.K. Smith student Kevell Byrd recently provided several incoming students with...
A splash park in Ormond that opened in June to much fanfare has now closed from...
Spring is here and we are ready to offer St. Charles Parish complete landscape design installation & maintenance! Our full service garden center has a licensed Landscape Horticulturalist and knowledgeable staff to serve you.
Body of HHS grad found in Jefferson Parish - 11747 views
The body of a man who is believed to have jumped off the Hale Boggs Bridge in Luling early Sunday morning has been found in Jefferson Parish.