You’ve got to read this!
1. "Black Out: A Novel" by Lisa Unger
2. "The Book of Joby” by Mark J. Ferrari
3. "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess
4. "Escape" by Robert K. Tanenbaum
5."Just Too Good to be True" by E. Lynn Harris
6. "Last Breath: A Sherry Moore Novel" by George D. Shuman
7. "The Last Chinese Chef" by Nicole Mones
8. "Last Kiss" by Luanne Rice
9. "The Outcast" by Sadie Jones
10. "The Pact" by Roberta Kray
11."Senselessness" by Horacio Castellanos Moya
12. "The Year of Fog: A Novel" by Michelle Richmond
1. "Cracking the First Grade: Reading & Math: A Parent's Guide to Helping Your Child Excel in School" by Mary Austin
2. "Day Trips from Houston" by Carol Barrington
3. "Eating Outdoors: Sensational Recipes for Cookouts, Picnics and Take-Along Food"
4. "Flooring 101: 25 Projects You Really can do Yourself" by Matthew Paymar
5. "The Hamburger: A History" by Josh Ozersky
6. "How Tiger Does it: Put the Success Formula of a Champion into Everything You do" by Brad Kearns
7. "Me, MySpace, and I: Parenting the Net Generation" by Larry D. Rosen
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Family and friends gathered on Sunday to celebrate the first birthday of Jade...
The National School Board Association has announced St. Charles Parish Public...
Now that carnival season has to come to an end, Fat Tuesday has passed and Ash...
The Destrehan Lady Wildcats lost only their second game all season when they fell...
A Luling father who has been convicted of molesting his daughter twice in the last...
The release of toxic, potentially hazardous gases into the atmosphere through local...
Boudreaux's Collision offers quality auto body shop repair. Whether it's a major collision or paint touch up, we get you back on the road fast!
HHS grad takes unique approach to funding college - 1258 views
A Luling college student who is following his dreams to become an animator is looking for help in funding his education through a unique method called crowdfunding.