You’ve got to read this!
1. "Black Out: A Novel" by Lisa Unger
2. "The Book of Joby” by Mark J. Ferrari
3. "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess
4. "Escape" by Robert K. Tanenbaum
5."Just Too Good to be True" by E. Lynn Harris
6. "Last Breath: A Sherry Moore Novel" by George D. Shuman
7. "The Last Chinese Chef" by Nicole Mones
8. "Last Kiss" by Luanne Rice
9. "The Outcast" by Sadie Jones
10. "The Pact" by Roberta Kray
11."Senselessness" by Horacio Castellanos Moya
12. "The Year of Fog: A Novel" by Michelle Richmond
1. "Cracking the First Grade: Reading & Math: A Parent's Guide to Helping Your Child Excel in School" by Mary Austin
2. "Day Trips from Houston" by Carol Barrington
3. "Eating Outdoors: Sensational Recipes for Cookouts, Picnics and Take-Along Food"
4. "Flooring 101: 25 Projects You Really can do Yourself" by Matthew Paymar
5. "The Hamburger: A History" by Josh Ozersky
6. "How Tiger Does it: Put the Success Formula of a Champion into Everything You do" by Brad Kearns
7. "Me, MySpace, and I: Parenting the Net Generation" by Larry D. Rosen
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Area residents will get to comment on a proposed I-310 flyover ramp aimed at easing...
A Destrehan man was arrested and charged with aggravated battery and domestic abuse...
A $70,000 handicap van and Comfee seat recently donated by Chive Charities came as...
The wedding scene is dreamlike with a trellis surrounded by moss-draped oaks on the...
The goal is to put a duck call (pink or camo) and a fishing pole – anything that’s...
At age 12, Terry Gaulter’s “eyes opened to the world” when she laid hands on a...
Your One Stop Home Improvement Shop...
Keep calm and chive on - 1503 views
A $70,000 handicap van and Comfee seat recently donated by Chive Charities came as enormous relief to Carissa Oxford of Luling, who is determined to stay the course on helping her son, Alex, deal with a rare debilitating disease.