You’ve got to read this!
1. "Black Out: A Novel" by Lisa Unger
2. "The Book of Joby” by Mark J. Ferrari
3. "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess
4. "Escape" by Robert K. Tanenbaum
5."Just Too Good to be True" by E. Lynn Harris
6. "Last Breath: A Sherry Moore Novel" by George D. Shuman
7. "The Last Chinese Chef" by Nicole Mones
8. "Last Kiss" by Luanne Rice
9. "The Outcast" by Sadie Jones
10. "The Pact" by Roberta Kray
11."Senselessness" by Horacio Castellanos Moya
12. "The Year of Fog: A Novel" by Michelle Richmond
1. "Cracking the First Grade: Reading & Math: A Parent's Guide to Helping Your Child Excel in School" by Mary Austin
2. "Day Trips from Houston" by Carol Barrington
3. "Eating Outdoors: Sensational Recipes for Cookouts, Picnics and Take-Along Food"
4. "Flooring 101: 25 Projects You Really can do Yourself" by Matthew Paymar
5. "The Hamburger: A History" by Josh Ozersky
6. "How Tiger Does it: Put the Success Formula of a Champion into Everything You do" by Brad Kearns
7. "Me, MySpace, and I: Parenting the Net Generation" by Larry D. Rosen
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
After finishing last season 14-1 and losing a host of key players to graduation,...
A St. Rose woman has been arrested in connection with the alleged hit-and-run death...
Hahnville senior receiver Ricky Preston will continue his football career after...
Julian Turner did his best and “just kind of ran into” being named salutatorian for...
It had been a long 18-hour day observing a presidential election in the Republic of...
A St. Rose man has received a mandatory sentence of life in prison for the 2012...
Boutte Christian Academy (BCA) is a childcare and educational ministry of Life Church in Boutte. BCA was founded in 1980 as a Mother's Day Out Program and has grown over the years into a Class "A" Child Care Center and a State-Approved School
Hahnville student chose not to see the world as dark place after losing mother - 1623 views
Earl Poole compares his life to morphing like a cocoon metamorphosing into a butterfly, although he’s quick to clarify it’s a “manly butterfly.”