You’ve got to read this!
1. "Black Out: A Novel" by Lisa Unger
2. "The Book of Joby” by Mark J. Ferrari
3. "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess
4. "Escape" by Robert K. Tanenbaum
5."Just Too Good to be True" by E. Lynn Harris
6. "Last Breath: A Sherry Moore Novel" by George D. Shuman
7. "The Last Chinese Chef" by Nicole Mones
8. "Last Kiss" by Luanne Rice
9. "The Outcast" by Sadie Jones
10. "The Pact" by Roberta Kray
11."Senselessness" by Horacio Castellanos Moya
12. "The Year of Fog: A Novel" by Michelle Richmond
1. "Cracking the First Grade: Reading & Math: A Parent's Guide to Helping Your Child Excel in School" by Mary Austin
2. "Day Trips from Houston" by Carol Barrington
3. "Eating Outdoors: Sensational Recipes for Cookouts, Picnics and Take-Along Food"
4. "Flooring 101: 25 Projects You Really can do Yourself" by Matthew Paymar
5. "The Hamburger: A History" by Josh Ozersky
6. "How Tiger Does it: Put the Success Formula of a Champion into Everything You do" by Brad Kearns
7. "Me, MySpace, and I: Parenting the Net Generation" by Larry D. Rosen
In light of recent police shootings in Baton Rouge and Dallas, as well as a heated...
Norco’s Jaime Hymel acted as a drug informant after the March 2 drug-related death...
Proceeds from this year’s Fishing for Frankie tournament will help pay medical...
Former Destrehan High School teacher Shelley Dufresne, who pleaded guilty to having...
Hahnville High School-based Otto Candies has made state tournament runs before...
Javon Wells, the New Sarpy man accused of murdering Destrehan High School senior...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Norco health clinic expands child care - 834 views
In the exam room at the St. Charles Community Health Center in Norco, Nurse Practitioner Michelle Babin calms Chloe Hebert, who is adjusting to her first visit there.