You’ve got to read this!
1. "The Angel" by Carla Neggers.
2. "Bright Shiny Morning" by James Frey.
3. "A Case of Exploding Mangoes" by Mohammed Hanif. 4."Escape from Andersonville: a Novel of the Civil War" by Gene Hackman.
5."Love the One You're With" by Emily Giffin.
6."Master of the Delta" by Thomas H. Cook.
7. "Mercy Street: a Novel" by Mariah Stewart.
8. "Phantom Prey" by John Sandford.
9. "Scream for Me" by Karen Rose.
10. "The Steel Wave: a Novel of World War II" by Jeff Shaara.
11. "The Triumph of Caesar: a Novel of Ancient Rome" by Steven Saylor.Adult Non-Fiction:
1. "Andrew D. Lytle's Baton Rouge: Photographs, 1863-1910".
2. "Groundcovers for the South" by Marie Harrison.
3. "Louisiana's Best Restaurant Recipes" by John M. Bailey.
4. "Lyn Peterson's Real Life Kitchens" by Lyn Peterson.
5. "Martha Stewart's Cookies: the Very Best Treats to Bake and to Share".
6. "The Natchez Indians: a History to 1735" by James F. Barnett, Jr.
7. "Poor Man's Provence: Finding Myself in Cajun Louisiana" by Rheta Grimsley Johnson.
8. "Prison Profiteers: Who Makes Money from Mass Incarceration" .
9. "The Saints, the Superdome, and the Scandal" by Dave Dixon.
10. "Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder" by L. Susan Buttross.
11. "Understanding Migraine and Other Headaches" by Stewart J. Tepper
When Stephen Vial noticed the bright, yellow collection box bearing the name...
Calling it a long overdue project for Luling, Cory Savoie praised St. Charles...
Matt Grabert of Boutte called Saturday's experience the scariest thing he's ever...
St. Charles Parish Public Schools ranked as third best district in Louisiana by the...
Time was running out for Destrehan to come back in its Allstate Sugar Bowl National...
A Metairie man may have been robbed at a Birdies gas station in Luling Monday (Jan....
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
The mystery of the yellow box - 2247 views
When Stephen Vial noticed the bright, yellow collection box bearing the name "AmericanWill" on their property on Paul Maillard Road in Luling, the first thing he wondered was when they gave permission to place it there.