You’ve got to read this!
1. "The Angel" by Carla Neggers.
2. "Bright Shiny Morning" by James Frey.
3. "A Case of Exploding Mangoes" by Mohammed Hanif. 4."Escape from Andersonville: a Novel of the Civil War" by Gene Hackman.
5."Love the One You're With" by Emily Giffin.
6."Master of the Delta" by Thomas H. Cook.
7. "Mercy Street: a Novel" by Mariah Stewart.
8. "Phantom Prey" by John Sandford.
9. "Scream for Me" by Karen Rose.
10. "The Steel Wave: a Novel of World War II" by Jeff Shaara.
11. "The Triumph of Caesar: a Novel of Ancient Rome" by Steven Saylor.Adult Non-Fiction:
1. "Andrew D. Lytle's Baton Rouge: Photographs, 1863-1910".
2. "Groundcovers for the South" by Marie Harrison.
3. "Louisiana's Best Restaurant Recipes" by John M. Bailey.
4. "Lyn Peterson's Real Life Kitchens" by Lyn Peterson.
5. "Martha Stewart's Cookies: the Very Best Treats to Bake and to Share".
6. "The Natchez Indians: a History to 1735" by James F. Barnett, Jr.
7. "Poor Man's Provence: Finding Myself in Cajun Louisiana" by Rheta Grimsley Johnson.
8. "Prison Profiteers: Who Makes Money from Mass Incarceration" .
9. "The Saints, the Superdome, and the Scandal" by Dave Dixon.
10. "Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder" by L. Susan Buttross.
11. "Understanding Migraine and Other Headaches" by Stewart J. Tepper
The odds said Zachary Hitt would never have the opportunity to attend his high...
When Blake Schouest was 12 years, his aunt brought him to the lab at MD Anderson...
Joshua Magee of Hahnville and his new best friend Yellow the dog have both required...
A St. John the Baptist Parish deputy was arrested in St. Charles Parish Wednesday...
Surreal was the word both Hahnville freshman gymnast Kamryn Ryan and coach Courtney...
Hahnville head coach Nick Saltaformaggio didn’t hold back his enthusiasm after his...
Today's Car Care is the name people trust when it comes to outstanding tires and automotive service in the River Region and beyond.
Trailblazing HHS grad working on Ph.D., opening own lab - 2371 views
When Blake Schouest was 12 years, his aunt brought him to the lab at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, where she was working on her Ph.D. and what he saw sent his mind spinning with possibilities.