You’ve got to read this!
1. "The Angel" by Carla Neggers.
2. "Bright Shiny Morning" by James Frey.
3. "A Case of Exploding Mangoes" by Mohammed Hanif. 4."Escape from Andersonville: a Novel of the Civil War" by Gene Hackman.
5."Love the One You're With" by Emily Giffin.
6."Master of the Delta" by Thomas H. Cook.
7. "Mercy Street: a Novel" by Mariah Stewart.
8. "Phantom Prey" by John Sandford.
9. "Scream for Me" by Karen Rose.
10. "The Steel Wave: a Novel of World War II" by Jeff Shaara.
11. "The Triumph of Caesar: a Novel of Ancient Rome" by Steven Saylor.Adult Non-Fiction:
1. "Andrew D. Lytle's Baton Rouge: Photographs, 1863-1910".
2. "Groundcovers for the South" by Marie Harrison.
3. "Louisiana's Best Restaurant Recipes" by John M. Bailey.
4. "Lyn Peterson's Real Life Kitchens" by Lyn Peterson.
5. "Martha Stewart's Cookies: the Very Best Treats to Bake and to Share".
6. "The Natchez Indians: a History to 1735" by James F. Barnett, Jr.
7. "Poor Man's Provence: Finding Myself in Cajun Louisiana" by Rheta Grimsley Johnson.
8. "Prison Profiteers: Who Makes Money from Mass Incarceration" .
9. "The Saints, the Superdome, and the Scandal" by Dave Dixon.
10. "Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder" by L. Susan Buttross.
11. "Understanding Migraine and Other Headaches" by Stewart J. Tepper
Several St. Charles Parish businesses, churches, government agencies and residents...
Site work has begun for a 10,344 square-foot Goodwill store in Luling, an estimated...
Former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel Jr. was sentenced to three...
John Paul Devillier, charged with attempted first-degree murder after allegedly...
Despite it taking a year to determine the status of the proposed I-310 flyover ramp...
When Ron Dufrene began experiencing shortness of breath and other forms of...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Former St. Charles DA sentenced to 3 years in federal prison - 5732 views
Former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel Jr. was sentenced to three years in federal prison today (Aug. 17) after pleading guilty in April to obstruction of justice in connection with an FBI investigation into his allegedly trading leniency for sex.