You’ve got to read this!
1. "The Angel" by Carla Neggers.
2. "Bright Shiny Morning" by James Frey.
3. "A Case of Exploding Mangoes" by Mohammed Hanif. 4."Escape from Andersonville: a Novel of the Civil War" by Gene Hackman.
5."Love the One You're With" by Emily Giffin.
6."Master of the Delta" by Thomas H. Cook.
7. "Mercy Street: a Novel" by Mariah Stewart.
8. "Phantom Prey" by John Sandford.
9. "Scream for Me" by Karen Rose.
10. "The Steel Wave: a Novel of World War II" by Jeff Shaara.
11. "The Triumph of Caesar: a Novel of Ancient Rome" by Steven Saylor.Adult Non-Fiction:
1. "Andrew D. Lytle's Baton Rouge: Photographs, 1863-1910".
2. "Groundcovers for the South" by Marie Harrison.
3. "Louisiana's Best Restaurant Recipes" by John M. Bailey.
4. "Lyn Peterson's Real Life Kitchens" by Lyn Peterson.
5. "Martha Stewart's Cookies: the Very Best Treats to Bake and to Share".
6. "The Natchez Indians: a History to 1735" by James F. Barnett, Jr.
7. "Poor Man's Provence: Finding Myself in Cajun Louisiana" by Rheta Grimsley Johnson.
8. "Prison Profiteers: Who Makes Money from Mass Incarceration" .
9. "The Saints, the Superdome, and the Scandal" by Dave Dixon.
10. "Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder" by L. Susan Buttross.
11. "Understanding Migraine and Other Headaches" by Stewart J. Tepper
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Although Randall “Randy” Harvey had an idea he might be named Destrehan High School...
A St. Rose woman has been arrested in connection with the alleged hit-and-run death...
Being named Hahnville High School (HHS) valedictorian for the class of 2015 came as...
In the many years that Barry Minnich has been with the Luling Volunteer Fire...
It had been a long 18-hour day observing a presidential election in the Republic of...
After finishing last season 14-1 and losing a host of key players to graduation,...
To take control of one's life requires courage. Ms.Lucia specializes in depression, stress and anxiety disorders, parent-child relationships, and marital issues. Taking the first step is often the most difficult.
DHS grad’s doodles outline dream to becoming a successful designer - 1098 views
Wayland Charles is devoutly set on pursuing his dream – to design shoes and clothing.