James Jackson, 31, of 1208 Paul Frederick St., Luling, was arrested and charged with reckless operation, driver not licensed, resisting an officer by flight, resisting arrest, poss. with intend to dist. cocaine and poss. of cocaine in the 300 Blk. of Alexander St., Boutte, on May 2. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was stopped for suspicious person. As the officer attempted to stop the subject, he accelerated his vehicle turning the corner of LA 52 and Baily. Jackson then exited his vehicle while it was still in motion and fled into a wooded area. After a brief pursuit, Jackson was arrested and booked accordingly. Jackson was allegedly found in poss. of 34.5 grams of cocaine.
• A boat and trailer, valued at $6,700, was reported stolen from 362 Marcia Dr., Luling, on May 5.
• A Bobcat, valued at $20,000, was reported stolen from 10362 U.S. 61, St. Rose, on May 8.
• Two bikes, valued at $140, was reported stolen from 221 Post St., Killona, on May 6.
• A 17 ft. boat, a boat motor, and a boat trailer, was reported stolen from 362 Marcia Dr., Luling, on May 5.
• Daniel Cruse, 45, of 197 Cypress St., Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at U.S. 90 and Early St., Paradis, on May 3.
• Patricia Causey, 35, 4116 Lac Bienville, Harvey, was arrested and charged with DWI, switched plates, reckless operation, and no DL on person at I-310 and U.S. Hwy. 90, Boutte, on May 7.
• Martin Lacross, 42, of 115 Dominick St., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI, improper lane use, open alcoholic container in vehicle at U.S. 90 @ St. Anthony St, Luling, on May 7.
• Kenneth Williams, 33, of 307 River Village Dr., Destrehan, was arrested and charged with DWI at U.S. 61, Norco, on May 7.
• Michael Zeringue, 30, 565 Payne St., Norco, was arrested and charged with DWI and failure to yield at U.S. 61 North Bound @ LA 48 on May 6.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
A Killona man faces felony animal cruelty charges after the St. Charles Parish...
Beginning April 1, St. Charles Parish Hospital will ban smoking throughout the...
Like just about every high school sports team, the Destrehan girls basketball team...
Pastor Don Logan, of Boutte, was coming back from a meeting in Alexandria when the...
Rather than rely on “hopes and prayers” to find funding for the West Bank hurricane...
Local union workers at Shell and Motiva refineries in Norco went on strike after...
The way hardware stores used to and should be is right here in St. Charles. Prompt courteous service from the moment you walk in. Experienced staff eager to assist you find what you need for your next project. Propane refills, U-Haul Rentals available
Boutte mother charged with child abuse after toddler suffers fractures - 2435 views
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested and charged a Boutte woman with second-degree cruelty to a juvenile on Friday.