James Jackson, 31, of 1208 Paul Frederick St., Luling, was arrested and charged with reckless operation, driver not licensed, resisting an officer by flight, resisting arrest, poss. with intend to dist. cocaine and poss. of cocaine in the 300 Blk. of Alexander St., Boutte, on May 2. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was stopped for suspicious person. As the officer attempted to stop the subject, he accelerated his vehicle turning the corner of LA 52 and Baily. Jackson then exited his vehicle while it was still in motion and fled into a wooded area. After a brief pursuit, Jackson was arrested and booked accordingly. Jackson was allegedly found in poss. of 34.5 grams of cocaine.
• A boat and trailer, valued at $6,700, was reported stolen from 362 Marcia Dr., Luling, on May 5.
• A Bobcat, valued at $20,000, was reported stolen from 10362 U.S. 61, St. Rose, on May 8.
• Two bikes, valued at $140, was reported stolen from 221 Post St., Killona, on May 6.
• A 17 ft. boat, a boat motor, and a boat trailer, was reported stolen from 362 Marcia Dr., Luling, on May 5.
• Daniel Cruse, 45, of 197 Cypress St., Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at U.S. 90 and Early St., Paradis, on May 3.
• Patricia Causey, 35, 4116 Lac Bienville, Harvey, was arrested and charged with DWI, switched plates, reckless operation, and no DL on person at I-310 and U.S. Hwy. 90, Boutte, on May 7.
• Martin Lacross, 42, of 115 Dominick St., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI, improper lane use, open alcoholic container in vehicle at U.S. 90 @ St. Anthony St, Luling, on May 7.
• Kenneth Williams, 33, of 307 River Village Dr., Destrehan, was arrested and charged with DWI at U.S. 61, Norco, on May 7.
• Michael Zeringue, 30, 565 Payne St., Norco, was arrested and charged with DWI and failure to yield at U.S. 61 North Bound @ LA 48 on May 6.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Festival of Charities crowned new royalty on Aug. 9 in Destrehan at the American...
When it comes to insurance, the catastrophe can linger long after the devastation...
A $1.4 million bid has been awarded to Barriere Construction Co. in Boutte to...
A hungry and prepared Jesuit team spoiled host Hahnville’s preseason jamboree...
Lutcher coach Tim Detillier is fond of saying “they should collect the money on the...
The goal is to put a duck call (pink or camo) and a fishing pole – anything that’s...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Brad Nolan - 662 views
Brad Nolan, loving husband, devoted father and a good friend to many, passed away on Aug. 9 in Birmingham, Ala. following a tragic swimming accident that he suffered in Gulf Shores, Ala.