James Jackson, 31, of 1208 Paul Frederick St., Luling, was arrested and charged with reckless operation, driver not licensed, resisting an officer by flight, resisting arrest, poss. with intend to dist. cocaine and poss. of cocaine in the 300 Blk. of Alexander St., Boutte, on May 2. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was stopped for suspicious person. As the officer attempted to stop the subject, he accelerated his vehicle turning the corner of LA 52 and Baily. Jackson then exited his vehicle while it was still in motion and fled into a wooded area. After a brief pursuit, Jackson was arrested and booked accordingly. Jackson was allegedly found in poss. of 34.5 grams of cocaine.
• A boat and trailer, valued at $6,700, was reported stolen from 362 Marcia Dr., Luling, on May 5.
• A Bobcat, valued at $20,000, was reported stolen from 10362 U.S. 61, St. Rose, on May 8.
• Two bikes, valued at $140, was reported stolen from 221 Post St., Killona, on May 6.
• A 17 ft. boat, a boat motor, and a boat trailer, was reported stolen from 362 Marcia Dr., Luling, on May 5.
• Daniel Cruse, 45, of 197 Cypress St., Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at U.S. 90 and Early St., Paradis, on May 3.
• Patricia Causey, 35, 4116 Lac Bienville, Harvey, was arrested and charged with DWI, switched plates, reckless operation, and no DL on person at I-310 and U.S. Hwy. 90, Boutte, on May 7.
• Martin Lacross, 42, of 115 Dominick St., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI, improper lane use, open alcoholic container in vehicle at U.S. 90 @ St. Anthony St, Luling, on May 7.
• Kenneth Williams, 33, of 307 River Village Dr., Destrehan, was arrested and charged with DWI at U.S. 61, Norco, on May 7.
• Michael Zeringue, 30, 565 Payne St., Norco, was arrested and charged with DWI and failure to yield at U.S. 61 North Bound @ LA 48 on May 6.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Destrehan High School’s robotics team won the Bayou Regional for the first time in...
With a tan Stetson hat shading Roy Lunk’s eyes from the soft sunlight shining on...
Just minutes after receiving an alert about an attempted armed robbery of a gas...
Three St. Charles Parish Public Schools teachers were recently named the top...
A Destrehan man has pleaded guilty in a $50 million medical clinic-accountant...
Hit by what Victoria Bryant called “the double whammy” – declining revenue and...
Boutte Christian Academy (BCA) is a childcare and educational ministry of Life Church in Boutte. BCA was founded in 1980 as a Mother's Day Out Program and has grown over the years into a Class "A" Child Care Center and a State-Approved School
DHS beats 60 teams from 6 states, secures bid in robotics national championship - 1082 views
Destrehan High School’s robotics team won the Bayou Regional for the first time in school history and will now head to the national championship.