The Cook’s Corner
|Photo and recipe provided by LouisianaSeafood.com|
2 tablespoons margarine
1 bunch green onions
1 pound peeled and deveined Louisiana shrimp
1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
1 4-ounce jar diced pimentos
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of shrimp soup
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
10 8-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Melt margarine in a three-quart saucepan.
2. Add onions and sauté until tender.
3. Add shrimp, continue sautéing until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
4. Add peppers and half of pimentos. Add soup, cream cheese, salt and white pepper.
5. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
6. Cool. Use about half the mixture to fill the tortillas.
7. Roll up, place seam side down in an oiled 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. Top with remaining sauce, reserved pimentos and shredded cheese.
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Ever since new Hahnville football coach Nick Saltaformaggio took over the program...
A new online job connection program that seeks to match the skill set of job...
The body of a man who is believed to have jumped off the Hale Boggs Bridge in...
Bailey Lanier is a big guy. ...
St. Charles Parish experienced the only decline in home prices in the New Orleans...
If anglers want to catch fish in Grand Isle, the speckled trout are in the surf and...
Boudreaux's Collision offers quality auto body shop repair. Whether it's a major collision or paint touch up, we get you back on the road fast!
FBI seizes more records in Morel probe - 1621 views
The FBI has seized more records from the St. Charles Parish courthouse that appear to be connected to an ongoing investigation of former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel.