The Cook’s Corner
|Photo and recipe provided by LouisianaSeafood.com|
2 tablespoons margarine
1 bunch green onions
1 pound peeled and deveined Louisiana shrimp
1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
1 4-ounce jar diced pimentos
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of shrimp soup
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
10 8-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Melt margarine in a three-quart saucepan.
2. Add onions and sauté until tender.
3. Add shrimp, continue sautéing until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
4. Add peppers and half of pimentos. Add soup, cream cheese, salt and white pepper.
5. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
6. Cool. Use about half the mixture to fill the tortillas.
7. Roll up, place seam side down in an oiled 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. Top with remaining sauce, reserved pimentos and shredded cheese.
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
When Stephen Vial noticed the bright, yellow collection box bearing the name...
Time was running out for Destrehan to come back in its Allstate Sugar Bowl National...
Calling it a long overdue project for Luling, Cory Savoie praised St. Charles...
Matt Grabert of Boutte called Saturday's experience the scariest thing he's ever...
A Metairie man may have been robbed at a Birdies gas station in Luling Monday (Jan....
St. Charles Parish Public Schools ranked as third best district in Louisiana by the...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Destrehan aims to bounce back - 566 views
After rolling past archrival Hahnville in its District 7-5A opener, Destrehan fell short of making it a 2-0 district start with a loss at home to Terrebonne Friday.