The Cook’s Corner
|Photo and recipe provided by LouisianaSeafood.com|
2 tablespoons margarine
1 bunch green onions
1 pound peeled and deveined Louisiana shrimp
1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
1 4-ounce jar diced pimentos
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of shrimp soup
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
10 8-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Melt margarine in a three-quart saucepan.
2. Add onions and sauté until tender.
3. Add shrimp, continue sautéing until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
4. Add peppers and half of pimentos. Add soup, cream cheese, salt and white pepper.
5. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
6. Cool. Use about half the mixture to fill the tortillas.
7. Roll up, place seam side down in an oiled 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. Top with remaining sauce, reserved pimentos and shredded cheese.
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Playing Jazz Fest is the dream gig for Noisewater, but in the meantime this...
When a fourth of the card skimmers found in Louisiana were recently analyzed, it...
In her ninth year as counselor at St. Rose Elementary School, Denise Peinado knew...
As the crisp, alluring pen and ink drawings touched by soft watercolors pour onto...
Be it as a teacher, administrator or principal, Marsha Walters has been educating...
Hahnville shook off a rough start at East St. John Friday night, in the end posting...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
R.K. Smith principal earns high honor - 1069 views
When it comes to the term “student-athlete,” those who fit that description at R.K. Smith Middle School have quite the role model walking the halls on a daily basis.