The Cook’s Corner
|Photo and recipe provided by LouisianaSeafood.com|
2 tablespoons margarine
1 bunch green onions
1 pound peeled and deveined Louisiana shrimp
1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
1 4-ounce jar diced pimentos
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of shrimp soup
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
10 8-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Melt margarine in a three-quart saucepan.
2. Add onions and sauté until tender.
3. Add shrimp, continue sautéing until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
4. Add peppers and half of pimentos. Add soup, cream cheese, salt and white pepper.
5. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
6. Cool. Use about half the mixture to fill the tortillas.
7. Roll up, place seam side down in an oiled 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. Top with remaining sauce, reserved pimentos and shredded cheese.
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
After failing to reapply for a state-provided tax exemption, a local latex...
Around 1,000 protestors led by a former Army lieutenant general plan to picket the...
The owner and business manager of a convenience store in Luling were both arrested...
A LaPlace woman was sentenced to 40 years in jail for causing a crash in St....
With 32 seconds left in the game Hahnville was poised to tie up the contest after...
Those attending this year’s Alligator Festival should be prepared to be met by a...
Advanced Air is state licensed and locally owned and operated. We provide prompt, courteous service and are available 24 hours for St. Charles and surrounding parishes. Call us day or night for all your a/c and heating needs!
Drunk driver will serve 30 years in jail after causing crash that killed 3 - 1029 views
A LaPlace woman was sentenced to 40 years in jail for causing a crash in St. Charles Parish that killed three people and an unborn baby.