The Cook’s Corner
|Photo and recipe provided by LouisianaSeafood.com|
2 tablespoons margarine
1 bunch green onions
1 pound peeled and deveined Louisiana shrimp
1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
1 4-ounce jar diced pimentos
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of shrimp soup
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
10 8-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Melt margarine in a three-quart saucepan.
2. Add onions and sauté until tender.
3. Add shrimp, continue sautéing until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
4. Add peppers and half of pimentos. Add soup, cream cheese, salt and white pepper.
5. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
6. Cool. Use about half the mixture to fill the tortillas.
7. Roll up, place seam side down in an oiled 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. Top with remaining sauce, reserved pimentos and shredded cheese.
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Although Karen Perry is reorganizing her rose garden, it will never lose its bloom...
When Ricky Oubre retired from his 30 year career with the St. Charles Parish...
Gear up the taste buds and put on those dancing shoes, the 37th annual Alligator...
Diagnosed with a brain tumor at age 7, Kacey Marse knows how important the family...
Destrehan streets filled with water again this month just a few weeks after the...
Considering the kind of year 2016 has been for St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s...
Craig's Barber Shop has been locally owned and operated for over 25 years. We do men, women, and children's haircuts. Come in and enjoy that unique barber shop experience! Walk in and relax a while with Craig, Cheryl, and Angel!
Killona woman considers flowers her way of bringing beauty in the world - 1870 views
Although Karen Perry is reorganizing her rose garden, it will never lose its bloom if she has her way.