The Cook’s Corner
|Photo and recipe provided by LouisianaSeafood.com|
2 tablespoons margarine
1 bunch green onions
1 pound peeled and deveined Louisiana shrimp
1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
1 4-ounce jar diced pimentos
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of shrimp soup
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
10 8-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Melt margarine in a three-quart saucepan.
2. Add onions and sauté until tender.
3. Add shrimp, continue sautéing until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
4. Add peppers and half of pimentos. Add soup, cream cheese, salt and white pepper.
5. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
6. Cool. Use about half the mixture to fill the tortillas.
7. Roll up, place seam side down in an oiled 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. Top with remaining sauce, reserved pimentos and shredded cheese.
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
By Jacob Bielanski
A St. Rose mother and her boyfriend were arrested...
Destrehan used its powerful ground attack to cruise past Central Lafourche 42-7 on...
A Destrehan man claiming insanity in connection with the stabbing death of his...
Judge Michele Morel and attorney Tim Marcel have combined to raise more than...
Two of Hahnville’s six touchdowns came from the defense, leading the Tigers to a...
The ghosts of Native Americans, French explorers and pirates will inhabit Norco’s...
Dealership Service without Dealership Prices. We service all domestic & foreign cars, trucks & SUV's. We are certified by ASE, ICAR and AAA for your peace of mind.
Hahnville needs offense to get back on track against Terrebonne - 789 views
Hahnville head coach Nick Saltaformaggio is stunned that his team is 2-3 heading into the sixth week of the 2014 football season.