The Cook’s Corner
|Photo and recipe provided by LouisianaSeafood.com|
2 tablespoons margarine
1 bunch green onions
1 pound peeled and deveined Louisiana shrimp
1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
1 4-ounce jar diced pimentos
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of shrimp soup
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
10 8-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Melt margarine in a three-quart saucepan.
2. Add onions and sauté until tender.
3. Add shrimp, continue sautéing until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
4. Add peppers and half of pimentos. Add soup, cream cheese, salt and white pepper.
5. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
6. Cool. Use about half the mixture to fill the tortillas.
7. Roll up, place seam side down in an oiled 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. Top with remaining sauce, reserved pimentos and shredded cheese.
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Calling it a "unique opportunity" for Monsanto Co., engineering work for the...
All-District 7-5A Baseball 2016...
Randy Breaux Jr. loves his job, and it shows in his work ethic and eagerness to...
John J. Landry III's future as chairman of the St. Charles Parish Hospital Board is...
Craig Blackburn and Heather Hancock have had myriad obstacles and a lot of distance...
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office partnered with Louisiana Alcohol and...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Council on Aging provides utility assistance, transportation, exercise programs and more - 1946 views
The grand reopening of St. Charles Council on Aging’s Luling Activity Center not only demonstrates the growth of the agency itself but also the growing need for its services.