The Cook’s Corner
|Photo and recipe provided by LouisianaSeafood.com|
2 tablespoons margarine
1 bunch green onions
1 pound peeled and deveined Louisiana shrimp
1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
1 4-ounce jar diced pimentos
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of shrimp soup
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
10 8-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Melt margarine in a three-quart saucepan.
2. Add onions and sauté until tender.
3. Add shrimp, continue sautéing until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
4. Add peppers and half of pimentos. Add soup, cream cheese, salt and white pepper.
5. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
6. Cool. Use about half the mixture to fill the tortillas.
7. Roll up, place seam side down in an oiled 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. Top with remaining sauce, reserved pimentos and shredded cheese.
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Destrehan-Hahnville rivalry always seems to bring the best out of the players...
In fall of last year, Charles Lumar didn't necessarily see himself performing in...
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office is investigating the shooting death of a...
Driving from U.S. Highway 90 onto the I-310 ramp in Luling has been challenging...
Luling Elementary teacher Dana Dufrene saw students running here, running there -...
A Hahnville man accused of attempting to burn down the apartment duplex he was...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Destrehan edges Hahnville behind Marceaux’s 12 Ks - 1037 views
The Destrehan-Hahnville rivalry always seems to bring the best out of the players of both squads, and that certainly held true in Tuesday’s District 7-5A opener.