The Cook’s Corner
|Photo and recipe provided by LouisianaSeafood.com|
2 tablespoons margarine
1 bunch green onions
1 pound peeled and deveined Louisiana shrimp
1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
1 4-ounce jar diced pimentos
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of shrimp soup
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
10 8-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Melt margarine in a three-quart saucepan.
2. Add onions and sauté until tender.
3. Add shrimp, continue sautéing until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
4. Add peppers and half of pimentos. Add soup, cream cheese, salt and white pepper.
5. Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
6. Cool. Use about half the mixture to fill the tortillas.
7. Roll up, place seam side down in an oiled 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. Top with remaining sauce, reserved pimentos and shredded cheese.
9. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
An auto theft ring operating in St. Charles Parish is targeting Chevrolet trucks...
The National School Board Association has announced St. Charles Parish Public...
A Luling father who has been convicted of molesting his daughter twice in the last...
Now that carnival season has to come to an end, Fat Tuesday has passed and Ash...
Family and friends gathered on Sunday to celebrate the first birthday of Jade...
The Destrehan Lady Wildcats lost only their second game all season when they fell...
Air Conditioning & Heating equipment sales, service and installation. Home standby and commercial generators, sales, service and installation. Indoor air quality products, solar products. Locally owned and operated, since 1985. Call us for a free consult
Family begs for justice after young mother killed - 1817 views
Family and friends gathered on Sunday to celebrate the first birthday of Jade Mejia-Fequier, but it was a solemn occasion because one important person was missing.