|See answers below.|
1. NCAA tourney position
5. Not good
8. Servers’ wages
12. International treaty organization
13. Actor Wilder
14. Marconi was one of the first to make this work
15. Antonym of is
16. Absent in military
17. Set up
18. Period between wars
20. Greek fertility goddess
21. Any science or branch of knowledge
22. One of seven in rainbow
26. The highest rank
31. Used to express contempt, pl.
37. Lyric poem
38. Religious song
39. Office communique
40. Author Rowling’s first name
42. A rapid escape
43. To be filled out before
the March tourney
45. Ukranian port
47. A in MOMA
48. F. Castro or his brother, e.g.
50. Sign of a saint
52. Two steps beyond Sweet Sixteen
56. Home of famous shroud
58. Young Princess Fionaby night
59. Last eight in college basketball
60. The Temptations’
61. What the Rockettes are famous for
62. USSR to USA during WWII
63. Stallone’s nickname
64. “____ Purple” band
1. The sound of Edward Scissorhands?
3. Highest volcano in Europe
4. Web business
5. Cover with wig
6. Lack of moral standards in society
7. To mark for omission
8. This year’s number 1 over all NCAA seed
9. French idea
10. Printing unit
11. Chronic drinker
13. Last year’s basketball champs
14. A “Seinfeld” episode on TV today
19. Run off to marry
22. He is
23. Small piece of bread
24. “See You ____ Alligator”
25. Carl Jung’s inner self
26. Singer Stefani
27. Iranian money
28. Trip guide
29. A proposition assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition
32. Owl’s cry
33. Dental group
36. A surrounding region
38. “____ to the metal”
40. Found in a hot tub
41. Unlawfully delivered ball
44. Danish money
46. Enclose completely
48. The C in ACLU
49. Consisting of a single element
50. Ship’s bottom
51. Seed cover
53. S-shaped molding
54. Push for something
55. Short for “respiratory”
56. Green or black drink
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald Guide is the complete local news in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Get your local news, sports and information from the Parish's award winning paper.
St. Charles Herald Guide has what you need.
St. Charles Parish plans to go out for construction bids next month on the first...
Over the past four months, those who often travel the elevated portions of I-10 and...
In the still darkness of the morning, three crabbers in a pickup truck arrived at...
Dr. Rodney Lafon boiled down his decision to announce his retirement last month to...
Little more than a week after officials from 14 parishes took a trip to Washington,...
In the summer of 1973, a baby boy was born to a 14 year-old girl at West Jefferson...
Need your smart phone device repaired, customized, or dressed up? Come see us! iSupply specializes in screen repair for iphones, ipads, and ipods. We also offer a wide variety of accessories including Otterbox and Speck Candyshell.
Chaisson out as port director, Aucoin named successor - 541 views
Joel T. Chaisson Sr.’s eight-year tenure as executive director of the Port of South Louisiana will officially come to an end on July 14.