The Cook’s Corner
Honey Praline Ham
1 (8- to 12-pound) bone-in ham or spiral cut ham, 1 (16-ounce) jar Cajun Injector, Honey Praline Marinade With Injector, 1 (3.25-ounce) canister Cajun Injector Praline Topping
1. Preheat oven as instructed on ham packaging. Pour marinade in measuring cup; warm approximately 40 seconds in microwave.
2. Inject marinade evenly throughout ham using approximately 1 1/2 ounces per pound of meat.
3. After injecting with marinade, cover ham; bake according to package directions.
4. Remove ham from oven; pat topping evenly over ham.
5. Return ham to oven; bake 30 more minutes basting with pan drippings.
6. Remove ham from oven; allow to rest covered before carving.
Got a great recipe? If so, email it along with a picture to email@example.com.
Remembered as a man who "loved his wife and kids more than life," Bayou Gauche...
U.S. Sen. Charles Grassley is questioning the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice...
As the Bayou Gauche community mourns the death of resident Bart Dufrene Jr., who...
A man driving a white car ran into several vehicles on Highway 90 this evening...
Destrehan simply had no answers for Landry-Walker. ...
Christmas will come early in St. Charles Parish when the Norco Christmas Parade...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Norco educator named Principal of the Year - 1521 views
Becky Weber is 32 years into being an educator in St. Charles Parish and is still excited about coming to work.