The Cook’s Corner
Honey Praline Ham
1 (8- to 12-pound) bone-in ham or spiral cut ham, 1 (16-ounce) jar Cajun Injector, Honey Praline Marinade With Injector, 1 (3.25-ounce) canister Cajun Injector Praline Topping
1. Preheat oven as instructed on ham packaging. Pour marinade in measuring cup; warm approximately 40 seconds in microwave.
2. Inject marinade evenly throughout ham using approximately 1 1/2 ounces per pound of meat.
3. After injecting with marinade, cover ham; bake according to package directions.
4. Remove ham from oven; pat topping evenly over ham.
5. Return ham to oven; bake 30 more minutes basting with pan drippings.
6. Remove ham from oven; allow to rest covered before carving.
Got a great recipe? If so, email it along with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Craig Blackburn and Heather Hancock have had myriad obstacles and a lot of distance...
All-District 7-5A Baseball 2016...
The bond between brothers is often spoken of, but rarely could you find it...
Calling it a “unique opportunity” for Monsanto Co., engineering work for the...
The grand reopening of St. Charles Council on Aging’s Luling Activity Center not...
The following are the St. Charles Parish representatives on the All-District 7-5A...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Entergy targets August to start building $869M power plant - 5658 views
In a move to increase Entergy Louisiana's power supply for a growing market, the electricity provider expects to break ground in August for an $869 million power station in Montz.