The Cook’s Corner
Honey Praline Ham
1 (8- to 12-pound) bone-in ham or spiral cut ham, 1 (16-ounce) jar Cajun Injector, Honey Praline Marinade With Injector, 1 (3.25-ounce) canister Cajun Injector Praline Topping
1. Preheat oven as instructed on ham packaging. Pour marinade in measuring cup; warm approximately 40 seconds in microwave.
2. Inject marinade evenly throughout ham using approximately 1 1/2 ounces per pound of meat.
3. After injecting with marinade, cover ham; bake according to package directions.
4. Remove ham from oven; pat topping evenly over ham.
5. Return ham to oven; bake 30 more minutes basting with pan drippings.
6. Remove ham from oven; allow to rest covered before carving.
Got a great recipe? If so, email it along with a picture to email@example.com.
Destrehan basketball star Cara Ursin has left a tough act to follow, that much is...
All of the ongoing renovations and upgrades to Rathborne Park aren't quite...
The St. Charles Parish Council cleared the way for a Southeastern Freight Lines...
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
Rodney Naquin Jr. was sentenced to 29 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a...
Recognized as an educator who inspires students toward conservation and the...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Parish focusing on flood insurance rates - 1092 views
With flood insurance rates due to expire in June, St. Charles Parish officials are working with the area’s Congressional delegation and toward finding discounts that can buffer residents from a major premium hit.