The Cook’s Corner
Honey Praline Ham
1 (8- to 12-pound) bone-in ham or spiral cut ham, 1 (16-ounce) jar Cajun Injector, Honey Praline Marinade With Injector, 1 (3.25-ounce) canister Cajun Injector Praline Topping
1. Preheat oven as instructed on ham packaging. Pour marinade in measuring cup; warm approximately 40 seconds in microwave.
2. Inject marinade evenly throughout ham using approximately 1 1/2 ounces per pound of meat.
3. After injecting with marinade, cover ham; bake according to package directions.
4. Remove ham from oven; pat topping evenly over ham.
5. Return ham to oven; bake 30 more minutes basting with pan drippings.
6. Remove ham from oven; allow to rest covered before carving.
Got a great recipe? If so, email it along with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald Guide is the complete local news in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Get your local news, sports and information from the Parish's award winning paper.
St. Charles Herald Guide has what you need.
The Port of South Louisiana will soon see a change in leadership after Joel T....
Little more than a week after officials from 14 parishes took a trip to Washington,...
Parish President V.J. St. Pierre, along with eight other parish presidents and...
In the still darkness of the morning, three crabbers in a pickup truck arrived at...
Dr. Rodney Lafon boiled down his decision to announce his retirement last month to...
The Pickets are hallowed ground in the Houma trout-fishing world. If you fish out...
Commercial refrigeration, A/C, Heating, Industrial Refrigeration and A/C, Emergency Generators and service, Building Entergy conservation services, Solar power systems, Heat pump specialist. All brands serviced and installed
Parish plans to go out for bids next month for Willowridge levee - 650 views
St. Charles Parish plans to go out for construction bids next month on the first phase of the Willowridge levee, assuming a judge rules in the parish’s favor regarding a portion of the land needed for the project.