The Cook’s Corner
Honey Praline Ham
1 (8- to 12-pound) bone-in ham or spiral cut ham, 1 (16-ounce) jar Cajun Injector, Honey Praline Marinade With Injector, 1 (3.25-ounce) canister Cajun Injector Praline Topping
1. Preheat oven as instructed on ham packaging. Pour marinade in measuring cup; warm approximately 40 seconds in microwave.
2. Inject marinade evenly throughout ham using approximately 1 1/2 ounces per pound of meat.
3. After injecting with marinade, cover ham; bake according to package directions.
4. Remove ham from oven; pat topping evenly over ham.
5. Return ham to oven; bake 30 more minutes basting with pan drippings.
6. Remove ham from oven; allow to rest covered before carving.
Got a great recipe? If so, email it along with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
A Pride, La., woman was arrested and charged with theft after a Luling man accused...
Not that long ago a teacher could retire not knowing if he or she had made a...
By Lori Lyons
In his first season as Hahnville’s head softball...
“It’s not fair. She was 24 and her husband was 22. I wish it was me first,” said...
Although 29th District Court Judge Timothy Marcel ruled against Tim Mayeaux’s...
Word came a week before the Louisiana Catfish Festival that Chef Jeff and his film...
Boutte Christian Academy (BCA) is a childcare and educational ministry of Life Church in Boutte. BCA was founded in 1980 as a Mother's Day Out Program and has grown over the years into a Class "A" Child Care Center and a State-Approved School
Heliport going back to court - 1262 views
Although 29th District Court Judge Timothy Marcel ruled against Tim Mayeaux’s proposed heliport on Judge Edward Dufresne Parkway, the Luling resident said he is appealing the decision.