The Cook’s Corner
Honey Praline Ham
1 (8- to 12-pound) bone-in ham or spiral cut ham, 1 (16-ounce) jar Cajun Injector, Honey Praline Marinade With Injector, 1 (3.25-ounce) canister Cajun Injector Praline Topping
1. Preheat oven as instructed on ham packaging. Pour marinade in measuring cup; warm approximately 40 seconds in microwave.
2. Inject marinade evenly throughout ham using approximately 1 1/2 ounces per pound of meat.
3. After injecting with marinade, cover ham; bake according to package directions.
4. Remove ham from oven; pat topping evenly over ham.
5. Return ham to oven; bake 30 more minutes basting with pan drippings.
6. Remove ham from oven; allow to rest covered before carving.
Got a great recipe? If so, email it along with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The St. Charles Herald-Guide announces the hiring of reporters Anna Thibodeaux and...
Most nonprofits would, in a perfect world, want to pay their volunteers. But for...
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested and charged a Boutte woman with...
Emily Charles, 21, had begun to drive herself and five longtime friends from a...
When Hahnville wrestler Kendrick Jones won the LHSAA Division I state championship...
Rather than rely on “hopes and prayers” to find funding for the West Bank hurricane...
It's All About You Interiors will help you turn your dream home into reality! At The Potting Shed Florist it is our mission to bring life and joy through the use of flowers and gardens!
Humane Society Pet of the Week: Marlin - 595 views
This week’s Humane Society showcase pet is Marlin, a three-month-old orange male tabby kitten.