The Cook’s Corner
Honey Praline Ham
1 (8- to 12-pound) bone-in ham or spiral cut ham, 1 (16-ounce) jar Cajun Injector, Honey Praline Marinade With Injector, 1 (3.25-ounce) canister Cajun Injector Praline Topping
1. Preheat oven as instructed on ham packaging. Pour marinade in measuring cup; warm approximately 40 seconds in microwave.
2. Inject marinade evenly throughout ham using approximately 1 1/2 ounces per pound of meat.
3. After injecting with marinade, cover ham; bake according to package directions.
4. Remove ham from oven; pat topping evenly over ham.
5. Return ham to oven; bake 30 more minutes basting with pan drippings.
6. Remove ham from oven; allow to rest covered before carving.
Got a great recipe? If so, email it along with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The Hahnville Tigers will get their first taste of live action this Friday as they...
A major network television series will be filmed in St. Charles Parish for the...
The Destrehan Wildcats will get one final tune-up for the regular season when they...
Several longtime public officials over the age of 70 will be allowed to run for...
A St. Rose woman is in jail after authorities say she poisoned her husband’s drink...
R.K. Smith student Kevell Byrd recently provided several incoming students with...
Southwest Funding, LP Branch #920 (NMLS 32139) is your local mortgage company caring about your personal mortgage needs for all purchasing, refinancing, and reverse mortgages. All credit and employment considered.
Biggert-Waters behind drop in home prices - 724 views
St. Charles Parish experienced the only decline in home prices in the New Orleans Metro area in the first half of 2014 as compared to 2013, according to the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors.