The Cook’s Corner
Honey Praline Ham
1 (8- to 12-pound) bone-in ham or spiral cut ham, 1 (16-ounce) jar Cajun Injector, Honey Praline Marinade With Injector, 1 (3.25-ounce) canister Cajun Injector Praline Topping
1. Preheat oven as instructed on ham packaging. Pour marinade in measuring cup; warm approximately 40 seconds in microwave.
2. Inject marinade evenly throughout ham using approximately 1 1/2 ounces per pound of meat.
3. After injecting with marinade, cover ham; bake according to package directions.
4. Remove ham from oven; pat topping evenly over ham.
5. Return ham to oven; bake 30 more minutes basting with pan drippings.
6. Remove ham from oven; allow to rest covered before carving.
Got a great recipe? If so, email it along with a picture to email@example.com.
Several St. Charles Parish businesses, churches, government agencies and residents...
Sarah VanEtta, Sarah Boquet and Gina Escude all attend different schools, but the...
Operating on little sleep and a great desire to help, a large group of St. Charles...
Despite it taking a year to determine the status of the proposed I-310 flyover ramp...
Early on this fall, Destrehan fans won’t generally have to go far to see their...
Former St. Charles Parish District Attorney Harry Morel Jr. was sentenced to three...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Man accused of shooting deputy bonds out of jail - 9072 views
John Paul Devillier, charged with attempted first-degree murder after allegedly shooting a St. Charles Parish Sheriff's deputy in April of last year, has been released on $750,000 bond.