The Cook’s Corner
Honey Praline Ham
1 (8- to 12-pound) bone-in ham or spiral cut ham, 1 (16-ounce) jar Cajun Injector, Honey Praline Marinade With Injector, 1 (3.25-ounce) canister Cajun Injector Praline Topping
1. Preheat oven as instructed on ham packaging. Pour marinade in measuring cup; warm approximately 40 seconds in microwave.
2. Inject marinade evenly throughout ham using approximately 1 1/2 ounces per pound of meat.
3. After injecting with marinade, cover ham; bake according to package directions.
4. Remove ham from oven; pat topping evenly over ham.
5. Return ham to oven; bake 30 more minutes basting with pan drippings.
6. Remove ham from oven; allow to rest covered before carving.
Got a great recipe? If so, email it along with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hahnville head coach Nick Saltaformaggio didn’t hold back his enthusiasm after his...
Joshua Magee of Hahnville and his new best friend Yellow the dog have both required...
Surreal was the word both Hahnville freshman gymnast Kamryn Ryan and coach Courtney...
When Blake Schouest was 12 years, his aunt brought him to the lab at MD Anderson...
The odds said Zachary Hitt would never have the opportunity to attend his high...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Destrehan High School Salutatorian: Olivia Russell - 1369 views
Destrehan High School salutatorian Olivia Russell has a diverse set of interests — and she’s pretty darned good at all of them.