The Cook's Corner
Easter Bunny Bundt Cake
Bundt Cake Ingredients:
1 bag MILKY WAY® Midnight Minis
1 bag DOVE® Brand Milk or Dark Chocolate Eggs
1 bag STARBURST®Brand Original Jellybeans
1 box (18.25 ounces) devil’s food cake mix
1 box (3 ounces) chocolate instant pudding
1 can (16 ounces) milk chocolate frosting
1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
Green food coloring
Bunny Cookies Ingredients:
1 bag M&M’S® Brand MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies
2/3 cup flour
1 roll (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/8 cup decorating sugar each pink, orange and yellow
1 tube white decorating frosting Bunny cookie cutters, or downloadable template (brightideas.com/easter)
1. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Stir in chocolate pudding powder.
2. Fold 2 cups of chopped MILKY WAY® Midnight Minis into batter before pouring into a grease and flour Bundt pan.
3. Bake in a preheated 350oF oven for approximately 45 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and cool completely.
4. Invert cake, remove from pan and cover completely with chocolate frosting.
5. Tint vanilla frosting green and spoon into a resealable plastic bag with a snipped small corner. Pipe “grass” on top and a few patches at the base of the cake.
1. Meanwhile: knead flour into cookie dough and roll to scant 1/4-inch thickness. Press out 12 large and 12 small bunnies with cutters or downloadable template. Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
2. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Remove and cool completely.
3. Lightly brush corn syrup on cookies and sprinkle with desired color of decorating sugar. With a dot of frosting, attach M&M’S® Brand MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies as eyes.
4. Using photo as your guide, arrange cookies and candy around cake.
Destrehan streets filled with water again this month just a few weeks after the...
When Ricky Oubre retired from his 30 year career with the St. Charles Parish...
Gear up the taste buds and put on those dancing shoes, the 37th annual Alligator...
With a roller coaster ride of a game tied at 28 with 10 seconds left, and the eyes...
Diagnosed with a brain tumor at age 7, Kacey Marse knows how important the family...
More than 200 people representing 20 teams have signed up to walk around the clock...
Today's Car Care is the name people trust when it comes to outstanding tires and automotive service in the River Region and beyond.
Norco father builds 'pedicab' for disabled sons - 8317 views
Ron and Anne Schexnaydre are accustomed to bringing the world to their twin sons, Joshua and Jacob, but their latest feat changes that direction a little - at least in St. Charles Parish.