The Cook's Corner
Easter Bunny Bundt Cake
Bundt Cake Ingredients:
1 bag MILKY WAY® Midnight Minis
1 bag DOVE® Brand Milk or Dark Chocolate Eggs
1 bag STARBURST®Brand Original Jellybeans
1 box (18.25 ounces) devil’s food cake mix
1 box (3 ounces) chocolate instant pudding
1 can (16 ounces) milk chocolate frosting
1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
Green food coloring
Bunny Cookies Ingredients:
1 bag M&M’S® Brand MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies
2/3 cup flour
1 roll (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/8 cup decorating sugar each pink, orange and yellow
1 tube white decorating frosting Bunny cookie cutters, or downloadable template (brightideas.com/easter)
1. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Stir in chocolate pudding powder.
2. Fold 2 cups of chopped MILKY WAY® Midnight Minis into batter before pouring into a grease and flour Bundt pan.
3. Bake in a preheated 350oF oven for approximately 45 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and cool completely.
4. Invert cake, remove from pan and cover completely with chocolate frosting.
5. Tint vanilla frosting green and spoon into a resealable plastic bag with a snipped small corner. Pipe “grass” on top and a few patches at the base of the cake.
1. Meanwhile: knead flour into cookie dough and roll to scant 1/4-inch thickness. Press out 12 large and 12 small bunnies with cutters or downloadable template. Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
2. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Remove and cool completely.
3. Lightly brush corn syrup on cookies and sprinkle with desired color of decorating sugar. With a dot of frosting, attach M&M’S® Brand MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies as eyes.
4. Using photo as your guide, arrange cookies and candy around cake.
With hardly a glance from anyone, Christopher James walks into class with Hamilton...
Jill Young wasn't looking for another pet when she heard Voodoo the one-eyed black...
New details have surfaced against former St. Charles Parish teacher Shelley...
Kalia Gardner is joyfully hopping, running in circles around her brother and...
The body discovered on St. Rose Avenue Sunday has been identified as Jorian White,...
"Take your [clothes] off and I can please you. You have no idea what I can do,"...
Today's Car Care is the name people trust when it comes to outstanding tires and automotive service in the River Region and beyond.
Cochran addresses taxes at forum - 535 views
A large crowd was assembled Wednesday morning at Belle Terre Country Club in LaPlace as all three River Parish Presidents sat together to speak to the River Region Chamber of Commerce as part of a Parish President’s Forum.