The Cook's Corner
Easter Bunny Bundt Cake
Bundt Cake Ingredients:
1 bag MILKY WAY® Midnight Minis
1 bag DOVE® Brand Milk or Dark Chocolate Eggs
1 bag STARBURST®Brand Original Jellybeans
1 box (18.25 ounces) devil’s food cake mix
1 box (3 ounces) chocolate instant pudding
1 can (16 ounces) milk chocolate frosting
1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
Green food coloring
Bunny Cookies Ingredients:
1 bag M&M’S® Brand MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies
2/3 cup flour
1 roll (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/8 cup decorating sugar each pink, orange and yellow
1 tube white decorating frosting Bunny cookie cutters, or downloadable template (brightideas.com/easter)
1. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Stir in chocolate pudding powder.
2. Fold 2 cups of chopped MILKY WAY® Midnight Minis into batter before pouring into a grease and flour Bundt pan.
3. Bake in a preheated 350oF oven for approximately 45 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and cool completely.
4. Invert cake, remove from pan and cover completely with chocolate frosting.
5. Tint vanilla frosting green and spoon into a resealable plastic bag with a snipped small corner. Pipe “grass” on top and a few patches at the base of the cake.
1. Meanwhile: knead flour into cookie dough and roll to scant 1/4-inch thickness. Press out 12 large and 12 small bunnies with cutters or downloadable template. Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
2. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Remove and cool completely.
3. Lightly brush corn syrup on cookies and sprinkle with desired color of decorating sugar. With a dot of frosting, attach M&M’S® Brand MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies as eyes.
4. Using photo as your guide, arrange cookies and candy around cake.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald Guide is the complete local news in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Get your local news, sports and information from the Parish's award winning paper.
St. Charles Herald Guide has what you need.
Gov. Bobby Jindal will have a chance to weigh in on a controversial bill passed by...
Homeowners in the second block of the Hidden Oaks subdivision in Luling say their...
As he was piloting a small Cessna airplane over the Gulf of Mexico, Marc Majoria...
It’s a Sunday afternoon in Boutte and the traffic on Highway 90 is virtually...
After limiting out on speckled trout in Cocodrie, Hunter McDonald, Jake Cologne and...
Four St. Charles Parish football players recently joined some of the top college...
Service and Repair on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
FEMA deadline passes with no new flood rates - 611 views
After indicating they would release new flood insurance rates by June 1 to be applied to local homes under the Biggert-Waters Act, the Federal Emergency Management Agency has said the release of that information will now be delayed.