The Cook's Corner
Easter Bunny Bundt Cake
Bundt Cake Ingredients:
1 bag MILKY WAY® Midnight Minis
1 bag DOVE® Brand Milk or Dark Chocolate Eggs
1 bag STARBURST®Brand Original Jellybeans
1 box (18.25 ounces) devil’s food cake mix
1 box (3 ounces) chocolate instant pudding
1 can (16 ounces) milk chocolate frosting
1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
Green food coloring
Bunny Cookies Ingredients:
1 bag M&M’S® Brand MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies
2/3 cup flour
1 roll (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/8 cup decorating sugar each pink, orange and yellow
1 tube white decorating frosting Bunny cookie cutters, or downloadable template (brightideas.com/easter)
1. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Stir in chocolate pudding powder.
2. Fold 2 cups of chopped MILKY WAY® Midnight Minis into batter before pouring into a grease and flour Bundt pan.
3. Bake in a preheated 350oF oven for approximately 45 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and cool completely.
4. Invert cake, remove from pan and cover completely with chocolate frosting.
5. Tint vanilla frosting green and spoon into a resealable plastic bag with a snipped small corner. Pipe “grass” on top and a few patches at the base of the cake.
1. Meanwhile: knead flour into cookie dough and roll to scant 1/4-inch thickness. Press out 12 large and 12 small bunnies with cutters or downloadable template. Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
2. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Remove and cool completely.
3. Lightly brush corn syrup on cookies and sprinkle with desired color of decorating sugar. With a dot of frosting, attach M&M’S® Brand MINIS® Milk Chocolate Candies as eyes.
4. Using photo as your guide, arrange cookies and candy around cake.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Although Luling native Tammy Faucheux had already had three healthy children, it...
Charges have been reduced against an 18-year-old Metairie man who was arrested in...
Starring in a feature-length film at the age of 16 may seem like a big deal to most...
Stanley Wajda, who spent the last seven months as paid fire chief of the Hahnville...
Hahnville-based Otto Candies has locked up a spot in the American Legion state...
Seven people have been arrested after a St. Rose man was shot to death on Kennedy...
Air Conditioning & Heating equipment sales, service and installation. Home standby and commercial generators, sales, service and installation. Indoor air quality products, solar products. Locally owned and operated, since 1985. Call us for a free consult
Charges reduced against suspect in Norco murder - 1447 views
Charges have been reduced against an 18-year-old Metairie man who was arrested in connection with the murder of 21-year-old Norco resident Jay Bertucci.