• A trolling motor, valued at $495, was reported stolen from 179 Lakewood Drive, Luling, LA, on Jan. 24.
• Assorted men’s jewelry, valued at $500, was reported stolen from 1118 B Kinler St., Luling, LA, on Jan. 24.
• A 2001 Chevy Silverado, valued at $5,000, was reported stolen from 15731 US 61, Norco, LA, on Jan. 25.
• A Razor Cell Phone, valued at $300, was stolen from 200 Tiger Drive, Boutte, LA, on Jan. 27.
•A laptop computer and DVD/VCR player, valued at $2,060, was reported stolen from 116 Woodland Ct., Boutte,LA, on Jan. 27.
• Two propane tanks and fifteen gallons of LPG, valued at $180, was reported stolen from 196 Union Lane, Montz, LA., on Jan. 30.
•Christopher A. Ignaczak, 28, of 13468 US 90, Boutte, LA, was arrested and charged with poss. of a SCH II CDS to wit cocaine, poss. of a SCH I CDS to wit Marijuana, poss. of drug paraphernalia, illegal use of a CDS in the presence of a juvenile, and 3 SCSO attachments. The arrest was made at the above address on Jan. 25.
•Barbie Breaux, 22, of 138 Twin Bridge Rd, Des Allemands, LA, was arrested and charged with poss. of a SCH II CDS to wit cocaine, poss. of SCH I CDS to wit marijuana, poss. of drug paraphernalia, and illegal use of a CDS in the presence of a juvenile at 13468 US 90, Boutte, LA, on Jan. 25.
~Sheriff Greg Champagne reports that officers were dispatched to the above residence for a medical emergency. Officers located Ignaczak who was very disoriented and convulsing due to a possible drug overdose. Further investigation revealed both subjects to be in possession of cocaine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia, all in the presence of a 2 year-old. Ignaczak was treated and released by EMTs on the scene.
• Denise C. Pepperman, 47, of 3795 Scenic Hwy. 98, Destin, FL, was arrested and charged with felony theft over $24,000 and forgery at the St. Charles Correctional Center on Jan. 26. The above subject was arrested on a warrant that was issued on October 26, 2005 for the above charges. Between the dates of Nov. 19, 2004 and Aug. 18, 2005 the subject allegedly cashed several forged checks and stole petty cash from her place of employment. Further investigation revealed that the total amount of money stolen from Pepperman’s employment was $24,816.28. Her bond was set at $50,000.
Considering the kind of year 2016 has been for St. Charles Parish Sheriff's...
Diagnosed with a brain tumor at age 7, Kacey Marse knows how important the family...
ITT Technical Institute's closing had student Zina Richards calling the VA suicide...
With a roller coaster ride of a game tied at 28 with 10 seconds left, and the eyes...
"I am no longer keeping your secrets. I am no longer going to be one of your...
St. Charles Parish police are seeking the public’s help in locating a man charged...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
St. Charles Parish Animal Shelter hosting Give-A-Lick program - 629 views
The St. Charles Parish Animal Shelter is hosting the Give-A-Lick program to invite visitors to tour and volunteer to give pets a break from the shelter.