• A trolling motor, valued at $495, was reported stolen from 179 Lakewood Drive, Luling, LA, on Jan. 24.
• Assorted men’s jewelry, valued at $500, was reported stolen from 1118 B Kinler St., Luling, LA, on Jan. 24.
• A 2001 Chevy Silverado, valued at $5,000, was reported stolen from 15731 US 61, Norco, LA, on Jan. 25.
• A Razor Cell Phone, valued at $300, was stolen from 200 Tiger Drive, Boutte, LA, on Jan. 27.
•A laptop computer and DVD/VCR player, valued at $2,060, was reported stolen from 116 Woodland Ct., Boutte,LA, on Jan. 27.
• Two propane tanks and fifteen gallons of LPG, valued at $180, was reported stolen from 196 Union Lane, Montz, LA., on Jan. 30.
•Christopher A. Ignaczak, 28, of 13468 US 90, Boutte, LA, was arrested and charged with poss. of a SCH II CDS to wit cocaine, poss. of a SCH I CDS to wit Marijuana, poss. of drug paraphernalia, illegal use of a CDS in the presence of a juvenile, and 3 SCSO attachments. The arrest was made at the above address on Jan. 25.
•Barbie Breaux, 22, of 138 Twin Bridge Rd, Des Allemands, LA, was arrested and charged with poss. of a SCH II CDS to wit cocaine, poss. of SCH I CDS to wit marijuana, poss. of drug paraphernalia, and illegal use of a CDS in the presence of a juvenile at 13468 US 90, Boutte, LA, on Jan. 25.
~Sheriff Greg Champagne reports that officers were dispatched to the above residence for a medical emergency. Officers located Ignaczak who was very disoriented and convulsing due to a possible drug overdose. Further investigation revealed both subjects to be in possession of cocaine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia, all in the presence of a 2 year-old. Ignaczak was treated and released by EMTs on the scene.
• Denise C. Pepperman, 47, of 3795 Scenic Hwy. 98, Destin, FL, was arrested and charged with felony theft over $24,000 and forgery at the St. Charles Correctional Center on Jan. 26. The above subject was arrested on a warrant that was issued on October 26, 2005 for the above charges. Between the dates of Nov. 19, 2004 and Aug. 18, 2005 the subject allegedly cashed several forged checks and stole petty cash from her place of employment. Further investigation revealed that the total amount of money stolen from Pepperman’s employment was $24,816.28. Her bond was set at $50,000.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
As flames engulfed Ray Tyree’s home of 20 years in Destrehan last Thursday all he...
Although 29th District Court Judge Timothy Marcel ruled against Tim Mayeaux’s...
By Lori Lyons
For a while there, folks might have needed a tracking...
By Lori Lyons
There comes a time in every athlete’s life when he or...
Des Allemands native Lindsay Nichols has been identified as the woman found in a...
Monsanto President and Monsanto Chief Operating Officer Brett Begemann announced...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Hahnville teens survive crash with 18-wheeler - 1904 views
The driver and passenger of a 2009 Honda Accord received minor injuries after the vehicle they were in struck an 18-wheeler tractor trailer at the intersection of La. highways 3127 and 3160 in Hahnville, an area known for deadly crashes.