|Puzzle and solution provided by Statepoint Media|
See answers below.
1. Study ____
8. Fill to satisfaction
12. A fit of shivering
13. Come to terms with
16. A distinctive but intangible quality
17. Any detergent plant
18. Bill Clinton’s middle name
20. Text messenger
22. Coat opposed by PETA
23. Paper used by Egyptians, pl.
26. Consists of unaltered protein of milk
30. Pie _ __ mode
31. Capital of the Bahamas
35. Noah’s passengers?
37. ____ de toilette
38. Chambers connected to other chambers
39. Celestial bear
40. Chews out
42. Gap between mountain peaks
43. Composer known by middle name
45. Female version of Edwin
47. James Bond creator: ___ Lancaster Fleming
48. Locomotive hair
50. Bar between S and U
56. ____ 66
57. Its president is Ahmadinejad
58. Japanese stringed instrument
59. Made a mistake
60. ____ contendere
61. Aphrodite’s son
62. “Godfather” director’s middle name
63. Boundary Waters entrypoint
64. Company representatives
1. Fifth pillar of Islam
2. “A Death in the Family” author, James Rufus ____
3. Sailing close to the wind
4. To shoot violently
5. Hugh Laurie’s FOX show
6. Chef’s garb
7. Jerry’s comedic sidekick
8. Novelist William ____ Maugham
9. Absent without leave
10. He hit the apple
13. Junction between stomach
14. Vacuum, pl.
19. Acquires by one’s efforts
22. Feared to be a future epidemic?
23. Pacific island north of Australia
24. A rooster to farmers?
25. Fractional monetary unit in India
26. Famous Beatle who wentby middle name
27. Thank you in France
28. “The Hunter” in the sky
29. African antelope with spiral horns
32. Short seconds
33. ____ Paolo
36. Transmitted rays
38. Anti-Submarine Detection Investigation Committee
40. Tan maker
41. D in FDR
44. Dog-____ book
46. GW’s middle name
48. Holiday song
49. Boot-shaped country
50. Spanish for bull
51. Pesky, sticky plant
52. Motion picture
54. Red signal
55. Often found on north side of tree in northern hemisphere
56. Sports zebra
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
A 43-year-old Des Allemands man was arrested and charged with an arson that...
Over the past few years, the food truck industry has become an increasing culinary...
Destrehan’s best football season in years came to an end on Friday with a 35-7 loss...
As Christmas approaches once again and families scramble to fulfill gift lists,...
The Louisiana Attorney General’s Office recently ruled that free dumpsters provided...
The home of Elmira Blanks in the Preston Hollow neighborhood of St. Rose is...
Monti Notary Services always has a Notary available. During Business hours, we have multiple Notaries on hand to help you with all your Notary Public Service needs and title transfers.
Library director steps down after 15 years, feels system will thrive in ‘younger’ hands - 562 views
After 15 years, Mary desBordes will step down as director of the St. Charles Parish Library system on Dec. 20. As director, desBordes has spearheaded the addition of two new branches, one in Destrehan and another in Paradis.