The Cook's Corner
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
|Photo and recipe provided by Family Features|
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 clove fresh garlic
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 jar artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
1 package frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature.
2. Mix cream cheese, mayo, parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings.
3. Add artichoke hearts and spinach (both drained). Lightly grease pan and pour in dip.
4. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5. Serve with toasted bread.
Got a great recipe? Email email@example.com.
Christmas will come early in St. Charles Parish when the Norco Christmas Parade...
Following several discussions aimed at fine tuning St. Charles Parish's anticipated...
Three St. Charles Parish Public School students were named as district Students of...
When Courtney Galbreath learned that a St. Charles Parish foster kid’s bicycle that...
Destrehan simply had no answers for Landry-Walker. ...
As the Bayou Gauche community mourns the death of resident Bart Dufrene Jr., who...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Christmas parade will roll Sunday with 10 floats, 97 groups - 2914 views
Christmas will come early in St. Charles Parish when the Norco Christmas Parade rolls at 2 p.m. on Sunday.