The Cook's Corner
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
|Photo and recipe provided by Family Features|
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 clove fresh garlic
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 jar artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
1 package frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature.
2. Mix cream cheese, mayo, parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings.
3. Add artichoke hearts and spinach (both drained). Lightly grease pan and pour in dip.
4. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5. Serve with toasted bread.
Got a great recipe? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Katie Beuttner has always loved the water....
Recognized as an educator who inspires students toward conservation and the...
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
All of the ongoing renovations and upgrades to Rathborne Park aren't quite...
The St. Charles Parish Council cleared the way for a Southeastern Freight Lines...
Destrehan basketball star Cara Ursin has left a tough act to follow, that much is...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Harry Hurst students volunteer at Earth Fest - 550 views
Among the elephants, giraffes, and alligators, another familiar sight during Audubon Institute’s Earth Fest weekend is the Hurst Wetland Watchers group.