The Cook's Corner
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
|Photo and recipe provided by Family Features|
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 clove fresh garlic
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 jar artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
1 package frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature.
2. Mix cream cheese, mayo, parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings.
3. Add artichoke hearts and spinach (both drained). Lightly grease pan and pour in dip.
4. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5. Serve with toasted bread.
Got a great recipe? Email email@example.com.
Destrehan suffered a scare early in Thursday night’s Class 5A quarterfinal game...
A post by St. Charles Parish School Board on its Facebook page at 10:52 a.m....
For the 62nd year, the Krewe of Des Allemands is set to roll Sunday (Feb. 26)...
Marking its 40th year of revelry in Luling, the Krewe of Lul will roll with 62...
Destrehan High School alumnus Will Sirmon IV appeared to have missed his chance to...
As a longtime educator in the St. Charles Parish School system and school board...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Trapper John the Hog Man claimed he ate a coyote, but it was a jab at critics - 974 views
“They’re delicious,” an angry Trapper John the Hog Man said of claiming he recently ate a coyote.