|Puzzle provided by Statepoint Media|
See answers below.
1. Earl Grey and English Breakfast
5. Gear tooth
8. Laborer who does menial work
12. Toy hoop
13. 1st, 2nd or 3rd in baseball
14. Spoken in southern half of Africa
15. Native-American storytelling tradition
16. Red-encased cheese
17. NBA great Baylor
18. Famous for not giving up her seat
20. Evergreen trees
21. She aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece
22. Save our souls
23. Relating to atrium
26. First man in space
30. Extra charge
31. Incentive to find bad guy
34. Founder and queen of Carthage
35. Imperial or majestic
38. Passover meal
39. Relating to ear
42. School of whales
43. Shah’s domain
45. Luke Skywalker sided with them
50. Russia to U.S. in WWII
52. She was inspired by religious visions
57. Strong desire
58. Medicinal house plant
59. Used to describe Clark Kent
60. It shoots through the night
61. Fighter Spinks
62. Nazi villain
63. Sun”s mark
64. Dems lean this way
1. God of thunder
2. EU money
3. Exclamation expressive of sorrow
4. Popular on Italian sandwiches
5. Nucleus of political movement
6. Port in Japan
7. Diamonds and rubies, e.g.
8. Fence in
9. Short for engineer
10. “Sittin’ On The Dock Of The Bay” singer
11. Mother Teresa, e.g.
13. Parish official who serves as an usher
14. Haze over
19. Found in a clam
23. Popular ‘70s hairdo, pl.
24. Lost and regrown during childhood
25. One of oldest buildings at Roman Forum
26. Rose, as in stature
27. Blue ____ Mountains
28. Idea of something that is perfect
33. The heart to Cupid
36. Mythical hero with vulnerable heel
40. Buck’s mate
41. One who irons
44. Washer’s partner
46. Become of
48. Carries blood from heart to arteries
49. Major river in Ireland
50. A fit of shivering
51. Often painted with a gloss
53. Toward the lee
54. Over your head when inside
55. Lincoln coin
56. ____ Wednesday for Christians
Paul Anders is still trying to understand why anyone would have hurt let alone kill...
Scrumptious food, live music, and chance to mingle with family, friends and even a...
Hahnville hadn’t forgotten the past two years of postseason play each resulting in...
Destrehan’s Jared Montz raised his hands to the sky as his teammates exploded out...
The body discovered on St. Rose Avenue Sunday has been identified as Jorion White,...
Herbs are Gabriel LoCoco’s thing....
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
St. Rose man released after serving 41 years for 1974 murder at DHS - 35270 views
After serving 41 years in prison for the 1974 shooting death of Timothy Weber, Gary Tyler of St. Rose pleaded guilty to manslaughter as part of a plea agreement in the decades old case and walked out of court today (April 29) a free man.