|Puzzle provided by Statepoint Media|
See answers below.
1. Earl Grey and English Breakfast
5. Gear tooth
8. Laborer who does menial work
12. Toy hoop
13. 1st, 2nd or 3rd in baseball
14. Spoken in southern half of Africa
15. Native-American storytelling tradition
16. Red-encased cheese
17. NBA great Baylor
18. Famous for not giving up her seat
20. Evergreen trees
21. She aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece
22. Save our souls
23. Relating to atrium
26. First man in space
30. Extra charge
31. Incentive to find bad guy
34. Founder and queen of Carthage
35. Imperial or majestic
38. Passover meal
39. Relating to ear
42. School of whales
43. Shah’s domain
45. Luke Skywalker sided with them
50. Russia to U.S. in WWII
52. She was inspired by religious visions
57. Strong desire
58. Medicinal house plant
59. Used to describe Clark Kent
60. It shoots through the night
61. Fighter Spinks
62. Nazi villain
63. Sun”s mark
64. Dems lean this way
1. God of thunder
2. EU money
3. Exclamation expressive of sorrow
4. Popular on Italian sandwiches
5. Nucleus of political movement
6. Port in Japan
7. Diamonds and rubies, e.g.
8. Fence in
9. Short for engineer
10. “Sittin’ On The Dock Of The Bay” singer
11. Mother Teresa, e.g.
13. Parish official who serves as an usher
14. Haze over
19. Found in a clam
23. Popular ‘70s hairdo, pl.
24. Lost and regrown during childhood
25. One of oldest buildings at Roman Forum
26. Rose, as in stature
27. Blue ____ Mountains
28. Idea of something that is perfect
33. The heart to Cupid
36. Mythical hero with vulnerable heel
40. Buck’s mate
41. One who irons
44. Washer’s partner
46. Become of
48. Carries blood from heart to arteries
49. Major river in Ireland
50. A fit of shivering
51. Often painted with a gloss
53. Toward the lee
54. Over your head when inside
55. Lincoln coin
56. ____ Wednesday for Christians
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Nineteen years ago, Richard Whitney Jr. and his wife took a look at an, at the...
Becky Savage recently received a dose of amazing news when doctors informed the...
An emotional Jamie Loyacono of Metairie pointed to a photograph, one of many in a...
St. Charles Parish Public Schools made the grade with this year’s ACT composite...
Eight-year-old Grant Rechen has defied the odds his entire life. ...
Destrehan hasn’t lost many games over the past two seasons. In fact, the Wildcats...
At Saia Auto Consultants, our ultimate goal is to get you the highest quality vehicle for your money.
Luling woman on road to recovery from cancer - 1019 views
Becky Savage recently received a dose of amazing news when doctors informed the Luling resident that she was officially cancer-free. Savage was diagnosed with breast cancer on Dec. 15, 2014, and has been undergoing intense treatment ever since.