The Cook’s Corner
LUNAR TUNA SCRAMBLE
|Photo and recipe provided by Family Features|
Ingredients: 6 ounces (canned in water or pouched) chunk light or chunk white tuna
6 ounces (canned in water or pouched) chunk light or chunk white tuna
1 medium tomato
3 tablespoons milk
Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
2 slices (about 2 ounces) Swiss cheese
1. Preheat broiler. Drain canned tuna until all liquid is removed.
2. Place tuna in a bowl; flake into small pieces with a fork.
3. Cut tomato into quarters; scrape with a small spoon to remove seeds and soft pulp.
4. Chop into 1/2-inch pieces. Whisk milk into eggs in a medium bowl.
5. Stir in flaked tuna and chopped tomato.
6. Spray a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate or shallow casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Pour in egg mixture; cover with plastic or lid, microwave on high for 90 seconds.
8. Carefully remove plastic, stir the egg mixture with a fork.
9. Re-cover, continue to microwave on high for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes longer, stirring after each minute, until eggs are no longer runny and just barely firm.
10. Arrange cheese slices over eggs.
11. Place 4 to 5 inches beneath broiler for 30 to 40 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
Got a great recipe? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Hahnville man accused of attempting to burn down the apartment duplex he was...
When Hahnville High School gets to taste Satellite Center student Tyler Becnel's...
Weeping aloud and clutching a framed photograph of her grandson, Martha Keller...
The Destrehan-Hahnville rivalry always seems to bring the best out of the players...
Sam Steib is on a mission, and to hear him speak is to believe he will not be...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Hahnville native fights to win cancer battle - 7998 views
Calling herself “a bald-headed fighting ninja,” Hahnville native Meghan Schexnayder is far from kidding when she’s fighting her third round of cancer.