The Cook’s Corner
Pork-pulled Sloppy Joes
|Photo provided by Family Features|
• 1-2 bottles (16 oz. each) KC Masterpiece Sweet & Tangy
• 2 (3/4-lb. each) pork tenderloins, trimmed
• 1/2 cup red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
• 2 teaspoons butter
• 6 Kaiser rolls (or 12-16 mini-rolls), toasted
1. Preheat oven to 400o F. Season pork tenderloins with salt and pepper.
2. Place pork in roasting pan and cook until 160o F, or about 35 minutes.
3. Remove pork from oven and allow to cool slightly.
4. Using a fork, shred meat into long, thin strands.
5. In a saucepan, sauté onions in butter until translucent.
6. Reduce heat; add one bottle KC Masterpiece Sweet & Tangy Barbecue Sauce. Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
7. Pour sauce mixture over shredded pork and toss until meat is well coated; if necessary, add more barbecue sauce to achieve desired consistency.
8. Serve shredded pork “Sloppy Joe” style on toasted Kaiser rolls.
TIP: Serve Mini-Joes on smaller rolls instead of full-sized buns. Serve with coleslaw or potato salad on the side.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Got a great recipe? Email email@example.com.
With ground broken and ribbons cut for nearly $2 billion in industrial investments...
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last...
St. Charles Parish Hospital introduced Austin Reeder as chief executive officer...
As a longtime educator in the St. Charles Parish School system and school board...
Destrehan High School alumnus Will Sirmon IV appeared to have missed his chance to...
As soon as Amanda Thomas could walk again from a serious car accident, she went to...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Missing Phillips 66 employee believed to be dead, search still ongoing - 6533 views
Officials believe that the worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis Thursday is deceased, based on information gathered thus far in their investigation.