You’ve got to read this!
1. Along Comes a Stranger by Dorie McCullough Lawson.
2. An Assembly Such As This: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman by Pamela Aidan.
3. Illuminated by Matt Bronleewe.
4. Keeper of the Keys by Perri O'Shaughnessy
5. Lord John and the Hand of Devils by Diana Gabaldon.
6. Midnight Premiere.
7. A Pigeon and a Boy by Meir Shalev.
8. A Whole New Light by Sandra Brown.
1. Bringing Nature Home: How Native Plants Sustain Wildlife in Our Gardens by Douglas W. Tallamy.
2. Chef John Folse's Plantation Celebrations: Recipes From Our Louisiana Mansions by Chef John D. Folse.
3. Dealing with Problem Employees: A Legal Guide by Amy DelPo.
4. Fight Like a Girl: How to be a Fearless Feminist by Megan Seely.
5. Hacking Xposed Wireless: Wireless Security Secrets & Solutions by Johnny Cache.
6. The Home Decorator's Color and Texture Bible: 180 Complete Schemes for a Harmonious Home by Adrienne Chinn.
7. King of the Club: Richard Grasso and the Survival of the New Yo rk Stock Exchange by Charles Gasparino.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Festival of Charities crowned new royalty on Aug. 9 in Destrehan at the American...
Darrington Sentimore once spent his time taking down quarterbacks and running backs...
A hungry and prepared Jesuit team spoiled host Hahnville’s preseason jamboree...
Molly the pony is a Sea Biscuit kind of story that offers the hope that anyone can...
The goal is to put a duck call (pink or camo) and a fishing pole – anything that’s...
When it comes to insurance, the catastrophe can linger long after the devastation...
Your One Stop Home Improvement Shop...
I-310 flyover ramp proposed for St. Charles Parish - 6419 views
Area residents will get to comment on a proposed I-310 flyover ramp aimed at easing traffic congestion on U.S. Highway 90 in St. Charles Parish.