You’ve got to read this!
1. Along Comes a Stranger by Dorie McCullough Lawson.
2. An Assembly Such As This: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman by Pamela Aidan.
3. Illuminated by Matt Bronleewe.
4. Keeper of the Keys by Perri O'Shaughnessy
5. Lord John and the Hand of Devils by Diana Gabaldon.
6. Midnight Premiere.
7. A Pigeon and a Boy by Meir Shalev.
8. A Whole New Light by Sandra Brown.
1. Bringing Nature Home: How Native Plants Sustain Wildlife in Our Gardens by Douglas W. Tallamy.
2. Chef John Folse's Plantation Celebrations: Recipes From Our Louisiana Mansions by Chef John D. Folse.
3. Dealing with Problem Employees: A Legal Guide by Amy DelPo.
4. Fight Like a Girl: How to be a Fearless Feminist by Megan Seely.
5. Hacking Xposed Wireless: Wireless Security Secrets & Solutions by Johnny Cache.
6. The Home Decorator's Color and Texture Bible: 180 Complete Schemes for a Harmonious Home by Adrienne Chinn.
7. King of the Club: Richard Grasso and the Survival of the New Yo rk Stock Exchange by Charles Gasparino.
The St. Charles Parish Council cleared the way for a Southeastern Freight Lines...
Rodney Naquin Jr. was sentenced to 29 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a...
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
Recognized as an educator who inspires students toward conservation and the...
Katie Beuttner has always loved the water....
All of the ongoing renovations and upgrades to Rathborne Park aren't quite...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Gas tax hike could help fund local road projects - 695 views
State Sen. Gary Smith says there's been talk about a gasoline tax hike for years, but it's gotten way more serious in the Legislative session that began Monday.