You’ve got to read this!
1. Along Comes a Stranger by Dorie McCullough Lawson.
2. An Assembly Such As This: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman by Pamela Aidan.
3. Illuminated by Matt Bronleewe.
4. Keeper of the Keys by Perri O'Shaughnessy
5. Lord John and the Hand of Devils by Diana Gabaldon.
6. Midnight Premiere.
7. A Pigeon and a Boy by Meir Shalev.
8. A Whole New Light by Sandra Brown.
1. Bringing Nature Home: How Native Plants Sustain Wildlife in Our Gardens by Douglas W. Tallamy.
2. Chef John Folse's Plantation Celebrations: Recipes From Our Louisiana Mansions by Chef John D. Folse.
3. Dealing with Problem Employees: A Legal Guide by Amy DelPo.
4. Fight Like a Girl: How to be a Fearless Feminist by Megan Seely.
5. Hacking Xposed Wireless: Wireless Security Secrets & Solutions by Johnny Cache.
6. The Home Decorator's Color and Texture Bible: 180 Complete Schemes for a Harmonious Home by Adrienne Chinn.
7. King of the Club: Richard Grasso and the Survival of the New Yo rk Stock Exchange by Charles Gasparino.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
With three regular season games left, Destrehan’s mantra is simple: no matter who...
Resurfacing the Hale Boggs Memorial Bridge deck isn’t just a $24.5 million upgrade,...
The Des Allemands man accused of stealing more than $12,000 from the 2014 Louisiana...
Though a lopsided loss to Destrehan halted Hahnville’s winning streak at three, the...
A New Orleans man accused of kidnapping and raping a Norco woman before allegedly...
Those who volunteer with the St. Charles United Methodist Church Food Pantry in...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
HHS senior Lirette gunning for state championship - 1045 views
When Hahnville wrestler Nicholas Lirette was a freshman, he established and wrote down a goal for himself: to one day compete at a Division I university.