You’ve got to read this!
1. Along Comes a Stranger by Dorie McCullough Lawson.
2. An Assembly Such As This: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman by Pamela Aidan.
3. Illuminated by Matt Bronleewe.
4. Keeper of the Keys by Perri O'Shaughnessy
5. Lord John and the Hand of Devils by Diana Gabaldon.
6. Midnight Premiere.
7. A Pigeon and a Boy by Meir Shalev.
8. A Whole New Light by Sandra Brown.
1. Bringing Nature Home: How Native Plants Sustain Wildlife in Our Gardens by Douglas W. Tallamy.
2. Chef John Folse's Plantation Celebrations: Recipes From Our Louisiana Mansions by Chef John D. Folse.
3. Dealing with Problem Employees: A Legal Guide by Amy DelPo.
4. Fight Like a Girl: How to be a Fearless Feminist by Megan Seely.
5. Hacking Xposed Wireless: Wireless Security Secrets & Solutions by Johnny Cache.
6. The Home Decorator's Color and Texture Bible: 180 Complete Schemes for a Harmonious Home by Adrienne Chinn.
7. King of the Club: Richard Grasso and the Survival of the New Yo rk Stock Exchange by Charles Gasparino.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Despite recently being named Louisiana High School Principal of the Year, Hahnville...
Austin Perrin, an upcoming sophomore at Hahnville High School, was named to the...
Even though he has yet to begin his senior season, Destrehan receiver Kirk Merritt...
St. Charles Parish School Board members are decrying a new law that will allow...
Less than three months after opening a state-of-the-art cardiac catheter lab that...
Home surveillance footage has helped St. Charles Parish deputies track down the...
Advanced Air is state licensed and locally owned and operated. We provide prompt, courteous service and are available 24 hours for St. Charles and surrounding parishes. Call us day or night for all your a/c and heating needs!
Judge sides with spurned Aviation Board nominee - 764 views
The ongoing saga of St. Charles Parish’s Aviation Board seat has taken yet another turn as the St. Charles Parish Council was found in violation of the open meetings law when they nominated Gary Smith Sr. to the board.