|Puzzle provided by State Point Media|
See puzzle answers below.
1. Young goats
5. Bayerische Motoren Werke
8. Pinocchio’s lie detector
12. America’s singer choice
13. Gambling cube
14. The best cigar?
15. Enchanted kids’ book heroine
16. U2 guitarist
17. Enemies ____ us
18. This storybook rabbit toy becomes real
20. “A friend in ____ is a friend indeed”
21. Portray emotion in a role
22. Beneficial to
23. Short synopsis
26. Wine mixed with honey
30. A great distance
31. Artificial or inferior substitute
34. Golfer’s warning
35. 28.349 grams
37. Battleship game success
39. A mixture or medley
40. Defective cars
42. “Maggie May” singer
43. Male hawk
45. Turkish money, pl.
48. Adjective form of “seta”
50. Children’s alphabet food
52. “Because of Winn-Dixie” author
56. It’s done for an allowance
57. In a little while, old-fashioned
58. Also spelled “eon”
59. Barber’s tool
60. Abrupt stop
61. Remaining after all deductions
62. People in general
63. Baron Munchhausen’s statement
64. The Three Tenors, e.g.
1. Capital of Ukraine
2. Car in neutral
3. Cabbage Patch Kid, e.g.
4. Slave owner
5. Bathroom fixture in some European countries
6. Janis Joplin’s Bobby
7. To think or imagine (archaic)
8. “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie” author
9. Piercing woodwind
10. Child’s castle material
11. Harry Potter’s home country, abbr.
13. Roundabout road
14. Complete list of Catholic saints
19. Master of ceremonies
22. Man’s tasseled hat
23. Traveling by foot
24. He discovered exclusion principle
25. Bert’s best friend
26. “The Simpsons” palindrome
27. Silk fabric with a wavy surface pattern
28. Baseball fielding mistake
29. City in northern England
32. Children’s author Silverstein
33. Done just before firing
36. Famous storybook toy bear
38. State in northeastern India
40. Electronic display
41. Floating in water
44. A crime, especially robbery
46. Capable of being shaped or bent
48. Believed to be place where Moses received Ten Commandments
49. It’s school to Madeline
50. Iranian monarch
52. “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” author
53. Suggestive look
54. Lesotho money
56. Cathode-ray tube
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Allie Stevens was a strange sight to see as he lugged a 400-pound rickshaw along...
Less than three months after opening a state-of-the-art cardiac catheter lab that...
International-Matex Tank Terminals, which operates a terminal in St. Rose, will be...
St. Charles Parish School Board members are decrying a new law that will allow...
Despite recently being named Louisiana High School Principal of the Year, Hahnville...
Even though he has yet to begin his senior season, Destrehan receiver Kirk Merritt...
Says Dr. Thorson, “We recommend that a child’s first visit be when the first tooth comes in, so we can set the stage for oral health through proper nutrition and hygiene.” Dr. Thorson is on call 24 hours a day. Her office is now open and taking appoint
Krewe of Zeus alters route, will resubmit permit to parade through Ormond - 2230 views
The Krewe of Zeus will resubmit an application to parade through Ormond Boulevard after making changes to the route, according to krewe's captain.