|Puzzle provided by State Point Media|
See puzzle answers below.
1. Young goats
5. Bayerische Motoren Werke
8. Pinocchio’s lie detector
12. America’s singer choice
13. Gambling cube
14. The best cigar?
15. Enchanted kids’ book heroine
16. U2 guitarist
17. Enemies ____ us
18. This storybook rabbit toy becomes real
20. “A friend in ____ is a friend indeed”
21. Portray emotion in a role
22. Beneficial to
23. Short synopsis
26. Wine mixed with honey
30. A great distance
31. Artificial or inferior substitute
34. Golfer’s warning
35. 28.349 grams
37. Battleship game success
39. A mixture or medley
40. Defective cars
42. “Maggie May” singer
43. Male hawk
45. Turkish money, pl.
48. Adjective form of “seta”
50. Children’s alphabet food
52. “Because of Winn-Dixie” author
56. It’s done for an allowance
57. In a little while, old-fashioned
58. Also spelled “eon”
59. Barber’s tool
60. Abrupt stop
61. Remaining after all deductions
62. People in general
63. Baron Munchhausen’s statement
64. The Three Tenors, e.g.
1. Capital of Ukraine
2. Car in neutral
3. Cabbage Patch Kid, e.g.
4. Slave owner
5. Bathroom fixture in some European countries
6. Janis Joplin’s Bobby
7. To think or imagine (archaic)
8. “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie” author
9. Piercing woodwind
10. Child’s castle material
11. Harry Potter’s home country, abbr.
13. Roundabout road
14. Complete list of Catholic saints
19. Master of ceremonies
22. Man’s tasseled hat
23. Traveling by foot
24. He discovered exclusion principle
25. Bert’s best friend
26. “The Simpsons” palindrome
27. Silk fabric with a wavy surface pattern
28. Baseball fielding mistake
29. City in northern England
32. Children’s author Silverstein
33. Done just before firing
36. Famous storybook toy bear
38. State in northeastern India
40. Electronic display
41. Floating in water
44. A crime, especially robbery
46. Capable of being shaped or bent
48. Believed to be place where Moses received Ten Commandments
49. It’s school to Madeline
50. Iranian monarch
52. “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” author
53. Suggestive look
54. Lesotho money
56. Cathode-ray tube
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Starring in a feature-length film at the age of 16 may seem like a big deal to most...
Not too many animal trappers can boast the resume of St. Rose’s John Schmidt, who...
Hahnville-based Otto Candies has locked up a spot in the American Legion state...
Wallace Johnston, 91, is truly a child of a different era. He was orphaned at only...
Trout fishing in Grand Isle has been hit or miss this summer. Depending on who you...
Stanley Wajda, who spent the last seven months as paid fire chief of the Hahnville...
Acadian Flooring America is a family owned and operated floor covering store that has been proudly serving our customers since 1980. Our experienced staff at our Marrero, LA location is eager to serve you and help you transform your room and bring your dé
Threats force Hahnville fire chief to resign - 2216 views
Stanley Wajda, who spent the last seven months as paid fire chief of the Hahnville Volunteer Fire Department (HVFD), resigned from the position in a heated meeting on Tuesday.