• Albert Dufrene, 45, of PO Box 225, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI, ROMV and open container on April 12.
• Kyle Ayme, 51, of 299 Adams Raceland, was arrested and charged with DWI, driving on shoulder, open container and prescription meds at St. Charles Hospital on April 13.
• Erick Marks, 67, of 308 Santa Cruz Ct., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at US 90 & LA 52 on April 14.
• Corey Shaw, 23, of 26 Temple St., Wilton, Me, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation and resisting an officer by violence at US 61, St. Rose, on April 14.
• Jason Watson, 27, of 2350 Dukes Ave., Mobile, Ala., was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation and open container at I-10 Eastbound on April 13.
• A Playstation and memory card, valued at $75, was reported stolen from 303 Ormond Meadows Dr., Destrehan, on April 10.
• A plasma TV, a handgun and amp, two watches, a man’s ring, a woman’s ring, and a portable DVD player, valued at $7,900, was reported stolen from 54 Carriage Ln., Destrehan, on April 11.
• A patio umbrella, valued at $100, was reported stolen from 109 West B St., Norco, on April 10.
• Assorted cartons of cigarettes and assorted clothing, valued at $181, was reported stolen from 13322 US 90, Boutte, on April 16.
• A BMX, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 402 Mart St., Norco, on April 16.
• A .40 cal semi automatic handgun, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 10362 Airline Hwy., St. Rose, on April 14.
• A CD radio, valued at $600, was reported stolen from 143 Thoroughbred Ave., Montz, on April 14.
• Gerald Raby, 44, of 15 E Levert St., Luling, was arrested and charged with criminal tespassing (2 counts) and resisting arrest at the above address on April 7. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested after a deputy observed him running from the rear yard of a residence where the residence’s motion sensor spotlight activated. The deputy called for the subject to stop at which time he ran away from the deputy and was observed running into his residence at 15 E Levert St.
• Jayson Bynum, 21, of 234 Meadows Dr., Destrehan, was arrested and charged with poss. with intent to distribute a SCH II CDS to wit crack cocaine and contributing to the delinquincy of a minor at Summerton Dr., St. Rose, on April 13. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was stopped for suspicious person and was found in possession of crack cocaine.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald Guide is the complete local news in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Get your local news, sports and information from the Parish's award winning paper.
St. Charles Herald Guide has what you need.
Little more than a week after officials from 14 parishes took a trip to Washington,...
The Hahnville Tigers finished with 12 points at the LHSAA State Track and Field...
In the summer of 1973, a baby boy was born to a 14 year-old girl at West Jefferson...
The Port of South Louisiana will soon see a change in leadership after Joel T....
St. Charles Parish plans to go out for construction bids next month on the first...
The Pickets are hallowed ground in the Houma trout-fishing world. If you fish out...
Andrews Remodeling has over 25 years of experience in home remodeling, repair and additions. No job is too big or too small. We guarantee all of our work and believe the job is not complete until the customer is satisfied.
Speed patrols return to I-310 after months-long absence - 1739 views
Over the past four months, those who often travel the elevated portions of I-10 and I-310 in St. Charles Parish have noticed a lack of state troopers on the interstate.