• Albert Dufrene, 45, of PO Box 225, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI, ROMV and open container on April 12.
• Kyle Ayme, 51, of 299 Adams Raceland, was arrested and charged with DWI, driving on shoulder, open container and prescription meds at St. Charles Hospital on April 13.
• Erick Marks, 67, of 308 Santa Cruz Ct., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at US 90 & LA 52 on April 14.
• Corey Shaw, 23, of 26 Temple St., Wilton, Me, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation and resisting an officer by violence at US 61, St. Rose, on April 14.
• Jason Watson, 27, of 2350 Dukes Ave., Mobile, Ala., was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation and open container at I-10 Eastbound on April 13.
• A Playstation and memory card, valued at $75, was reported stolen from 303 Ormond Meadows Dr., Destrehan, on April 10.
• A plasma TV, a handgun and amp, two watches, a man’s ring, a woman’s ring, and a portable DVD player, valued at $7,900, was reported stolen from 54 Carriage Ln., Destrehan, on April 11.
• A patio umbrella, valued at $100, was reported stolen from 109 West B St., Norco, on April 10.
• Assorted cartons of cigarettes and assorted clothing, valued at $181, was reported stolen from 13322 US 90, Boutte, on April 16.
• A BMX, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 402 Mart St., Norco, on April 16.
• A .40 cal semi automatic handgun, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 10362 Airline Hwy., St. Rose, on April 14.
• A CD radio, valued at $600, was reported stolen from 143 Thoroughbred Ave., Montz, on April 14.
• Gerald Raby, 44, of 15 E Levert St., Luling, was arrested and charged with criminal tespassing (2 counts) and resisting arrest at the above address on April 7. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested after a deputy observed him running from the rear yard of a residence where the residence’s motion sensor spotlight activated. The deputy called for the subject to stop at which time he ran away from the deputy and was observed running into his residence at 15 E Levert St.
• Jayson Bynum, 21, of 234 Meadows Dr., Destrehan, was arrested and charged with poss. with intent to distribute a SCH II CDS to wit crack cocaine and contributing to the delinquincy of a minor at Summerton Dr., St. Rose, on April 13. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was stopped for suspicious person and was found in possession of crack cocaine.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Lutcher coach Tim Detillier is fond of saying “they should collect the money on the...
Festival of Charities crowned new royalty on Aug. 9 in Destrehan at the American...
Molly the pony is a Sea Biscuit kind of story that offers the hope that anyone can...
When it comes to insurance, the catastrophe can linger long after the devastation...
Darrington Sentimore once spent his time taking down quarterbacks and running backs...
A hungry and prepared Jesuit team spoiled host Hahnville’s preseason jamboree...
At Saia Auto Consultants, our ultimate goal is to get you the highest quality vehicle for your money.
Option gives way to pro-style attack at Hahnville - 939 views
Hahnville will have a new look on offense this season, and second year Tigers’ coach Nick Saltaformaggio says the process of getting used to it might take a while.