• Albert Dufrene, 45, of PO Box 225, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI, ROMV and open container on April 12.
• Kyle Ayme, 51, of 299 Adams Raceland, was arrested and charged with DWI, driving on shoulder, open container and prescription meds at St. Charles Hospital on April 13.
• Erick Marks, 67, of 308 Santa Cruz Ct., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at US 90 & LA 52 on April 14.
• Corey Shaw, 23, of 26 Temple St., Wilton, Me, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation and resisting an officer by violence at US 61, St. Rose, on April 14.
• Jason Watson, 27, of 2350 Dukes Ave., Mobile, Ala., was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation and open container at I-10 Eastbound on April 13.
• A Playstation and memory card, valued at $75, was reported stolen from 303 Ormond Meadows Dr., Destrehan, on April 10.
• A plasma TV, a handgun and amp, two watches, a man’s ring, a woman’s ring, and a portable DVD player, valued at $7,900, was reported stolen from 54 Carriage Ln., Destrehan, on April 11.
• A patio umbrella, valued at $100, was reported stolen from 109 West B St., Norco, on April 10.
• Assorted cartons of cigarettes and assorted clothing, valued at $181, was reported stolen from 13322 US 90, Boutte, on April 16.
• A BMX, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 402 Mart St., Norco, on April 16.
• A .40 cal semi automatic handgun, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 10362 Airline Hwy., St. Rose, on April 14.
• A CD radio, valued at $600, was reported stolen from 143 Thoroughbred Ave., Montz, on April 14.
• Gerald Raby, 44, of 15 E Levert St., Luling, was arrested and charged with criminal tespassing (2 counts) and resisting arrest at the above address on April 7. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested after a deputy observed him running from the rear yard of a residence where the residence’s motion sensor spotlight activated. The deputy called for the subject to stop at which time he ran away from the deputy and was observed running into his residence at 15 E Levert St.
• Jayson Bynum, 21, of 234 Meadows Dr., Destrehan, was arrested and charged with poss. with intent to distribute a SCH II CDS to wit crack cocaine and contributing to the delinquincy of a minor at Summerton Dr., St. Rose, on April 13. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was stopped for suspicious person and was found in possession of crack cocaine.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The historic St. Rose Tavern is preparing to reopen in New Sarpy after the family...
One of TV’s biggest shows, “American Horror Story,” recently wrapped up a two-week...
Former Hahnville High School quarterback Easton Melancon is now a gold medal winner....
Montz residents Pamela and Chris Valentine had only been married for four years...
St. Charles Parish sheriff’s deputies are responding to a murder that took place...
Councilman Paul Hogan wants to have a third party look into the management and...
Your Sears Hometown Store offering appliances, mattresses, tools, lawn and garden supplies and more. Conveniently located in Boutte, Louisiana.
Marine has pulled 400-pound cart in 5-year trek across country - 1314 views
Allie Stevens was a strange sight to see as he lugged a 400-pound rickshaw along Highway 90 through St. Charles Parish last week.