• Albert Dufrene, 45, of PO Box 225, Des Allemands, was arrested and charged with DWI, ROMV and open container on April 12.
• Kyle Ayme, 51, of 299 Adams Raceland, was arrested and charged with DWI, driving on shoulder, open container and prescription meds at St. Charles Hospital on April 13.
• Erick Marks, 67, of 308 Santa Cruz Ct., Luling, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at US 90 & LA 52 on April 14.
• Corey Shaw, 23, of 26 Temple St., Wilton, Me, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation and resisting an officer by violence at US 61, St. Rose, on April 14.
• Jason Watson, 27, of 2350 Dukes Ave., Mobile, Ala., was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation and open container at I-10 Eastbound on April 13.
• A Playstation and memory card, valued at $75, was reported stolen from 303 Ormond Meadows Dr., Destrehan, on April 10.
• A plasma TV, a handgun and amp, two watches, a man’s ring, a woman’s ring, and a portable DVD player, valued at $7,900, was reported stolen from 54 Carriage Ln., Destrehan, on April 11.
• A patio umbrella, valued at $100, was reported stolen from 109 West B St., Norco, on April 10.
• Assorted cartons of cigarettes and assorted clothing, valued at $181, was reported stolen from 13322 US 90, Boutte, on April 16.
• A BMX, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 402 Mart St., Norco, on April 16.
• A .40 cal semi automatic handgun, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 10362 Airline Hwy., St. Rose, on April 14.
• A CD radio, valued at $600, was reported stolen from 143 Thoroughbred Ave., Montz, on April 14.
• Gerald Raby, 44, of 15 E Levert St., Luling, was arrested and charged with criminal tespassing (2 counts) and resisting arrest at the above address on April 7. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested after a deputy observed him running from the rear yard of a residence where the residence’s motion sensor spotlight activated. The deputy called for the subject to stop at which time he ran away from the deputy and was observed running into his residence at 15 E Levert St.
• Jayson Bynum, 21, of 234 Meadows Dr., Destrehan, was arrested and charged with poss. with intent to distribute a SCH II CDS to wit crack cocaine and contributing to the delinquincy of a minor at Summerton Dr., St. Rose, on April 13. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was stopped for suspicious person and was found in possession of crack cocaine.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
When Telesia Batte’s middle child was diagnosed with a learning disability,...
Destrehan’s Ormond Plantation will serve as the backdrop for an episode of an ABC...
With Hahnville trailing Haughton 14-13 late in the fourth quarter, linebacker...
The Triangle Food Store at the intersection of Paul Maillard and River roads in...
Nearly 30 hazardous trees were removed from Luling’s Rathborne Park in September,...
Momentive Specialty Chemicals will build a new production facility in Luling while...
Fast Friendly Service...Just Around the Corner! Frank's offers you the best choice in quality groceries at competitive prices.
Hahnville dominates on the ground in 1st playoff win - 1269 views
A viciously cold night could not stop the Tigers from making a heated statement with a 61-14 victory over Natchitoches Central on Friday, Nov. 14.