• Norman P. Danos Jr., 56, of 1917 Tiffany Dr. in LaPlace was arrested on Oct. 12 and charged with indecent behavior with juveniles.
• Wanda N. Allen, 41, of 122 Champagne Lane, Lot 22 in Hahnville was arrested on Oct. 12 and charged with possession of Xanax.
• Leslie Ann Steib, 38, of 115 Richard St. in Hahnville was arrested on Oct. 25 and charged with aggravated battery and was a fugitive from Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office.
• Dee David, 34, of 325 Ash St. in Hahnville was arrested on Oct. 24 on a warrant for possession with intent to distribute at schedule II narcotic.
• Calvin Brooks IV, 21, of 1733 43rd St. in Kenner was arrested on Oct. 24 and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
• William H. Whiteside, 32, of 111 Celia Dr. of Luling was arrested and charged with possession of cocaine, disturbing the peace by intoxication, damage to property (less than $500).
• Robert Blackwell, 19, of 696 Grand Bayou Dr. in Des Allemands was arrested on Oct. 28 and charged with simple rape and on an attachment.
• Michaels Cullins, 33, of 813 Fonda St. in Paradis was arrested on Oct. 27 and charged with distribution of a schedule IV controlled dangerous substance.
• Russell Lee Jones, 43, of 418 Washington Heights in Clayton was arrested on Oct. 26 and charged with possession of stolen property, failure to yield from private property and no driver’s license.
• Brandon Williams, 24, of 242 Post St. in Killona, was arrested on OCt. 29 and charged with 2 counts of simple burglary, possession of heroin, possession of cocaine and illegal carrying of weapons and burglary tools.
• Shari A. Arcement, 40, of 950 South Kenner Ave. in Waggaman was arrested on Oct. 15 and charged with DWI, vehicle in unsafe condition, no driver’s license, attempted criminal damage to property and possession of marijuana.
• Benny Rivera, 49, of 100 Lance Lane in Luling was arrested on Oct. 27 and charged with DWI, and careless operation.
• Kirk Anthony, 31, of 1508 Madewood Rd. in LaPlace was arrested on Oct. 28 and charged with DWI and careless operation.
• Shannon Beauvais, 33, was arrested on OCt. 26 and charged with DWI, following to close and on an attachment for illegal window tint.
• Larry Paul Arnett, 47, of 1405 Highway 1204, Lot 51 was arrested on Oct. 28 and charged with relative to DWI and relative to careless operation.
• A purse containing $20, a Mastercard and two Visa cards was stolen from a basket at 12519 US 61 in Destrehan on Oct. 23.
•A desktop computer, a studio monitor, a radio charger, a CD recorder, a drum sampler and four sets of St. John Sheriff’s Police uniforms were stolen from 10595 LA 18 in Ama on Oct. 25.
• A 2002 Chevrolet Camaro, valued at $18,000, was stolen from 128 St. Rose Ave. in St. Rose on OCt. 25.
• A rotary hammer, a magnetic drill and a saw valued at $600, was stolen from 801 Prospect Ave. on Oct. 25.
• A .22 caliber rifle was stolen from Estay Lane in Paradis on Oct. 26.
• A skateboard, valued at $150, was stolen from 305 Nottaway Dr. in Destrehan on Oct. 27.
• An arm saw and a table saw, valued at $1000, was stolen from a garage at 114 St. Paul St. in Destrehan on Oct. 27.
• A Playstation and five games, valued at $750, was stolen from 719 East St. in New Sarpy on Oct. 26.
• A Halloween decoration and two tiki torches, valued at $85 were stolen from 476 Giacomo St. in Norco on Oct. 26.
•A 12-inch gold chain and cross, valued at $300, was stolen from 607 Destrehan Dr. in Destrehan on Oct. 26.
• A 1999 Nissan Maxima, valued at $2,500, was stolen from 15382 Highway 90 in Paradis on Oct. 26.
• A digital camera, a cell phone, and $30 in US currency, valued at $480, was stolen from a vehicle at the 100 block of Ellen St. in Ama on Oct. 14.
• A go-cart and a bicycle, valued at $300, was stolen from 107 Hollywood Park on Oct. 12.
• A 2000 Chrysler Concord, valued at $5000, was stolen from 224 Terrace St. in New Sarpy on Oct. 12.
• A 26” Mountain Bike, valued at $200, was stolen from 1255 Primrose Dr. in Boutte on Oct. 22.
• A TV/DVD player and a video game system, valued at $450, was stolen from 136 Eisenhower St. in St. Rose on Oct. 22.
• A 2002 Toyota Camry, valued at $12,000, was stolen from 827 Milling Ave. in Luling on Oct. 22.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The best defensive safety in NFL history is how six-time Pro Bowl selected Raven’s...
Joseph O. Fisher was finally on his way to following his brother into the U.S....
Saying “someone tipped them off,” a New Orleans watchdog group says it obtained...
Viewing the Girl Scouts as a safe environment to meet, pay and learn, the Rev....
HBO is back in St. Charles Parish filming an eight-part series called “Quarry” that...
Domestic violence cases have more than doubled in St. Charles Parish this year,...
At Saia Auto Consultants, our ultimate goal is to get you the highest quality vehicle for your money.
Luling writer’s work of life is no fantasy - it’s all sci-fi - 534 views
With a sly smile, Lee Stephen admits writing is a way of creating his own adventure.