Eeek, Drink and be Merry
Haunted House Cake
|Photo provided by Family Features|
Ingredients: 2 (16-ounce) cans vanilla frosting, 2 (16-ounce) frozen pound cakes - thawed, 1 box thin chocolate wafer cookies, 1 (0.68-ounce) tube black decorating gel, 1bag Twix Fun Size Bars, 1 bag M&MíS milk chocolate candies.
1. Tint frosting orange and set aside.
2. Spread 1/2 cup orange frosting on bottom of both pound cakes; then press them together. Stand cakes up so that they are vertical on a serving plate.
3. Create pitch of roof by trimming top of one cake on a slight angle. Trim other cake on a steeper angle to make roof look tipsy.
4. Completely cover cake with remaining orange frosting. For tiles, break chocolate wafers in half.
5. Pipe black decorating gel for windows. Add Twix bars for door and chimney. Use broken wafer cookies for shutters. Use M&MíS to outline top of roof and sides of house.
6. Grind remaining cookies along with a few Twix bars in food processor. Spread this mixture around base of house for ďdirtĒ and scatter M&MíS on top.
The odds said Zachary Hitt would never have the opportunity to attend his high...
Joshua Magee of Hahnville and his new best friend Yellow the dog have both required...
Hahnville head coach Nick Saltaformaggio didnít hold back his enthusiasm after his...
When Blake Schouest was 12 years, his aunt brought him to the lab at MD Anderson...
Surreal was the word both Hahnville freshman gymnast Kamryn Ryan and coach Courtney...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
HHS welders are eager to forge their careers - 1928 views
Dalton Comardelle and Manuel Medina have big plans.
As Hahnville High School graduates, the two have just completed the schoolís welding program and plan to go into business together as welders. They are among the schoolís trade career success stories.