Eeek, Drink and be Merry
Haunted House Cake
|Photo provided by Family Features|
Ingredients: 2 (16-ounce) cans vanilla frosting, 2 (16-ounce) frozen pound cakes - thawed, 1 box thin chocolate wafer cookies, 1 (0.68-ounce) tube black decorating gel, 1bag Twix Fun Size Bars, 1 bag M&M’S milk chocolate candies.
1. Tint frosting orange and set aside.
2. Spread 1/2 cup orange frosting on bottom of both pound cakes; then press them together. Stand cakes up so that they are vertical on a serving plate.
3. Create pitch of roof by trimming top of one cake on a slight angle. Trim other cake on a steeper angle to make roof look tipsy.
4. Completely cover cake with remaining orange frosting. For tiles, break chocolate wafers in half.
5. Pipe black decorating gel for windows. Add Twix bars for door and chimney. Use broken wafer cookies for shutters. Use M&M’S to outline top of roof and sides of house.
6. Grind remaining cookies along with a few Twix bars in food processor. Spread this mixture around base of house for “dirt” and scatter M&M’S on top.
The grand reopening of St. Charles Council on Aging’s Luling Activity Center not...
A “Scream: The TV Series” film crew re-appeared in Luling last week to continue...
For a black cat, Max has incredible luck although what happened to him has evoked...
Randy Breaux Jr. loves his job, and it shows in his work ethic and eagerness to...
Two people involved in the March 2 death of Richard Keller Jr. in Destrehan have...
Ready for work in his camouflage pants and a “Louisiana Yard Dog” T-shirt, St....
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Sheriff's Office seeks woman accused of stealing from Paradis Exxon - 5550 views
St. Charles Parish police are on the lookout for a woman accused of stealing several items from a Paradis gas station in late May.