Eeek, Drink and be Merry
Haunted House Cake
|Photo provided by Family Features|
Ingredients: 2 (16-ounce) cans vanilla frosting, 2 (16-ounce) frozen pound cakes - thawed, 1 box thin chocolate wafer cookies, 1 (0.68-ounce) tube black decorating gel, 1bag Twix Fun Size Bars, 1 bag M&M’S milk chocolate candies.
1. Tint frosting orange and set aside.
2. Spread 1/2 cup orange frosting on bottom of both pound cakes; then press them together. Stand cakes up so that they are vertical on a serving plate.
3. Create pitch of roof by trimming top of one cake on a slight angle. Trim other cake on a steeper angle to make roof look tipsy.
4. Completely cover cake with remaining orange frosting. For tiles, break chocolate wafers in half.
5. Pipe black decorating gel for windows. Add Twix bars for door and chimney. Use broken wafer cookies for shutters. Use M&M’S to outline top of roof and sides of house.
6. Grind remaining cookies along with a few Twix bars in food processor. Spread this mixture around base of house for “dirt” and scatter M&M’S on top.
Cynthia Creecy and Wanda Blue had more in common than most people can ever imagine....
Christi Fraychineaud’s fellow teachers at St. Rose Elementary School are trying to...
Former Destrehan High School teacher Shelley Dufresne, who pleaded guilty to having...
Hahnville High School-based Otto Candies has made state tournament runs before...
Without a tax increase, St. Charles Parish Council could be dealing with a...
The Benefit Golf Tournament for Chad Grosch will take place Saturday, Aug. 20 at...
Craig's Barber Shop has been locally owned and operated for over 25 years. We do men, women, and children's haircuts. Come in and enjoy that unique barber shop experience! Walk in and relax a while with Craig, Cheryl, and Angel!
St. Charles Parish native accused of shooting deputy gets bond reduction - 11437 views
The trial of John Paul Devillier, charged with attempted first-degree murder of St. Charles Parish Cpl. Burt Hazeltine in April of last year, has been delayed and his bond reduced.