Eeek, Drink and be Merry
Haunted House Cake
|Photo provided by Family Features|
Ingredients: 2 (16-ounce) cans vanilla frosting, 2 (16-ounce) frozen pound cakes - thawed, 1 box thin chocolate wafer cookies, 1 (0.68-ounce) tube black decorating gel, 1bag Twix Fun Size Bars, 1 bag M&M’S milk chocolate candies.
1. Tint frosting orange and set aside.
2. Spread 1/2 cup orange frosting on bottom of both pound cakes; then press them together. Stand cakes up so that they are vertical on a serving plate.
3. Create pitch of roof by trimming top of one cake on a slight angle. Trim other cake on a steeper angle to make roof look tipsy.
4. Completely cover cake with remaining orange frosting. For tiles, break chocolate wafers in half.
5. Pipe black decorating gel for windows. Add Twix bars for door and chimney. Use broken wafer cookies for shutters. Use M&M’S to outline top of roof and sides of house.
6. Grind remaining cookies along with a few Twix bars in food processor. Spread this mixture around base of house for “dirt” and scatter M&M’S on top.
Sarah VanEtta, Sarah Boquet and Gina Escude all attend different schools, but the...
When Ron Dufrene began experiencing shortness of breath and other forms of...
Several St. Charles Parish businesses, churches, government agencies and residents...
Early on this fall, Destrehan fans won’t generally have to go far to see their...
Despite it taking a year to determine the status of the proposed I-310 flyover ramp...
Saying the people of St. Charles Parish have been heard “loud and clear” about not...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Council approves limited tax hike, will cut budget - 673 views
Saying the people of St. Charles Parish have been heard “loud and clear” about not raising taxes, Parish President Larry Cochran got council support for an amended property tax rate hike only for levees, road maintenance and recreation.