Eeek, Drink and be Merry
Haunted House Cake
|Photo provided by Family Features|
Ingredients: 2 (16-ounce) cans vanilla frosting, 2 (16-ounce) frozen pound cakes - thawed, 1 box thin chocolate wafer cookies, 1 (0.68-ounce) tube black decorating gel, 1bag Twix Fun Size Bars, 1 bag M&MíS milk chocolate candies.
1. Tint frosting orange and set aside.
2. Spread 1/2 cup orange frosting on bottom of both pound cakes; then press them together. Stand cakes up so that they are vertical on a serving plate.
3. Create pitch of roof by trimming top of one cake on a slight angle. Trim other cake on a steeper angle to make roof look tipsy.
4. Completely cover cake with remaining orange frosting. For tiles, break chocolate wafers in half.
5. Pipe black decorating gel for windows. Add Twix bars for door and chimney. Use broken wafer cookies for shutters. Use M&MíS to outline top of roof and sides of house.
6. Grind remaining cookies along with a few Twix bars in food processor. Spread this mixture around base of house for ďdirtĒ and scatter M&MíS on top.
As a longtime educator in the St. Charles Parish School system and school board...
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last...
Destrehan High School alumnus Will Sirmon IV appeared to have missed his chance to...
As soon as Amanda Thomas could walk again from a serious car accident, she went to...
St. Charles Parish Hospital introduced Austin Reeder as chief executive officer...
With ground broken and ribbons cut for nearly $2 billion in industrial investments...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Luling man sought by police, allegedly fired handgun in Paul Fredrick St. altercation - 6055 views
A Luling man accused of firing a handgun from his vehicle during an altercation at a local business is being sought by police.