Eeek, Drink and be Merry
Haunted House Cake
|Photo provided by Family Features|
Ingredients: 2 (16-ounce) cans vanilla frosting, 2 (16-ounce) frozen pound cakes - thawed, 1 box thin chocolate wafer cookies, 1 (0.68-ounce) tube black decorating gel, 1bag Twix Fun Size Bars, 1 bag M&M’S milk chocolate candies.
1. Tint frosting orange and set aside.
2. Spread 1/2 cup orange frosting on bottom of both pound cakes; then press them together. Stand cakes up so that they are vertical on a serving plate.
3. Create pitch of roof by trimming top of one cake on a slight angle. Trim other cake on a steeper angle to make roof look tipsy.
4. Completely cover cake with remaining orange frosting. For tiles, break chocolate wafers in half.
5. Pipe black decorating gel for windows. Add Twix bars for door and chimney. Use broken wafer cookies for shutters. Use M&M’S to outline top of roof and sides of house.
6. Grind remaining cookies along with a few Twix bars in food processor. Spread this mixture around base of house for “dirt” and scatter M&M’S on top.
When Hahnville High School gets to taste Satellite Center student Tyler Becnel's...
Sam Steib is on a mission, and to hear him speak is to believe he will not be...
Weeping aloud and clutching a framed photograph of her grandson, Martha Keller...
The Destrehan-Hahnville rivalry always seems to bring the best out of the players...
A Hahnville man accused of attempting to burn down the apartment duplex he was...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Arts Awareness Fest showcasing student talent Saturday - 2181 views
Rodney Lafon’s legacy includes serving as St. Charles Parish Schools superintendent for 18 years, but it also certainly reflects his efforts to bring the system to the forefront of arts education.