• A purse was stolen from the front seat of a vehicle at 173 Villere Dr.
• A cell phone, valued at $200, was reported stolen from a vehicle at 136 Villere Dr.
• A wrist watch and a handgun, valued at $1,270, was reported stolen from a vehicle at 20 Bocage Dr.
• $300 in cash was reported stolen from a vehicle at 167 Villere Dr.
~Vehicles at the following addresses were reported to the Sheriff’s office for burglaries.
• 20 Bocage Dr., 167 Villere Dr., 134 Villere Dr., 167 Villere Dr., 141 Villere Dr. (2), 80 Melrose Dr., 48 Melrose Dr., 46 Melrose Dr., 58 Melrose Dr., 52 Melrose Dr., 60 Melrose Dr.
• A boys 20’ chrome bike, valued at $120, was reported stolen from 100 River Oaks Drive, Destrehan, La, on March 29.
• A printer and cable, nineteen monitors, five harnesses, valued at $3,700, was reported stolen from 14902 LA 48, Norco, La, on March 29.
• A tool box, a saw, valued at $1,950, was reported stolen from 212 Riverwood Dr., St. Rose, La, on March 29.
• Two boxes of vinyl siding, valued at $700, was reported stolen from 935 East Lawson St, New Sarpy, La, on March 29.
• A mongoose bike, valued at $100, was reported stolen from 412 Magnolia Ave., Boutte, La, on March 28.
• A Siberian Husky, valued at $200, was reported stolen from 202 A. Early Street, Paradis, La, on April 2.
• A loud speaker, valued at $70, was reported stolen from 130 Plantation Rd., Destrehan, La, on April 2.
• A stained front door, two front door panels, a black stove top, a microwave oven, two yellow work ladders, and a door knob, valued at $3,625, was reported stolen from a house that was being built at 307 Mark Dr., Des Allemands, La, on April 2.
• Tami Taranto, 36, of 244 Janet Dr., St. Rose, La., was arrested and charged with DWI (second offense) with juvenile in vehicle, no DL on person and passing a school bus at LA 48 & Charlestown Dr., St. Rose, La, on March 28.
• Anthony Cassado, 43, of 16 Kelley Sq. #8, Worcester, MA, was arrested and charged with DWI and obstructing public passage at I-10 East Bound MP 215.6 on March 31.
• Timothy Myrick, 42, of 202 Fifth St., Luling, La, was arrested and charged with DWI (second offense), careless operation, and open container at LA 3060, near US 90, on April 2.
• Joseph Sunseri, 44, of 113 Verette Street, Algiers, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, ROMV, hit and run, No DL on person, resisting an officer and injuring public records at LA 18 @ Davis Curve, Luling, La, on April 2.
• Derek Roig, 40, of 2500 Valmar St., Meraux, was arrested and charged with DWI with a young child under 12 in the vehicle and careless operation at I-10 East Bound at Mile post 212.8 on April 2.
• Kelly Brewer, 46, of 182 Willow Dr., Gretna, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI and ROMV at Highway 90, West bound @ Mimosa Drive, Luling, La, on March 31.
• Jorge Ramiro Rivera-Garza, 19, no permanent address, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, and operating a vehicle without lawful presence at St. Charles Hospital, Luling, LA.
• Jessie Fahrig, 35, of 171 Autin Ln., Des Allemands, La, was arrested and charged with DWI, ROMV, no DL on person, resisting an officer, possession of schedule IV (alprazolam) at LA Highway 631 and LA Hwy. 306.
• Stephen Parks, 37, of 3033 J. St. Ventura, Ca, was arrested and charged with DWI, ROMV, obedience to no passing zone, and simple criminal damage to property at LA 48 EB @ IMTT, St. Rose, LA, on April 1.
• Darrow Joseph Tregle, 51, of 217 Tregle Ln., Des Allemands, LA, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault at the above address. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested after he was involved in an altercation with a victim. The subject threatened to stab the victim with knife. The subject allegedly fired a shot into the air close to where the victim was located.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Witnesses in Paradis heard gunshots and saw police arrest a man accused of shooting...
John Paul Devillier has been charged with attempted first-degree murder of a peace...
St. Charles Parish school officials are working to persuade voters to pull the...
Matthew McConaughey is back in St. Charles Parish filming his new movie, “The Free...
Five years after Destrehan and Hahnville high schools spent $2.6 million to install...
He’s white, fluffy as a toy and gets his picture taken with admirers who want to...
Acadian Flooring America is a family owned and operated floor covering store that has been proudly serving our customers since 1980. Our experienced staff at our Marrero, LA location is eager to serve you and help you transform your room and bring your dé
Finnish girl's team wowed by Louisiana culture, go crazy for Walmart candy aisle - 800 views
When 24 Finnish girl basketball players come into town – hide the Oreo cookies.