Real Estate Transactions
504 Terri Dr., Luling for $248,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Odney Provance, Jr. to Angela Rice on June 4
• Lot B-21 Boutte Estates St., Boutte for $67,500 from Citifinancial, INC to Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd Frickey on May. 30
• 162 Mott St., Des Allemands for $16,000 from Shelita Smith to Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence Major, Sr. on June. 13
• 5 A Houmas Pl., Destrehan for $146,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Stockton to Mr. and Mrs. Osacr Perez on May. 30
• 333 River Village Dr., Destrehan for $139,000 from Realm 4186, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. David Ulicsni on Apr. 25
• Lot 2, Square 1 Airline Hwy & Lot 1 Airline Hwy., Good Hope for $185,000 from Succession of Agnes Lousteau & The Lousteau Family to Bes Holdings, LLC on June. 15
• Lot 5, Square 4 River Rd., Hahnville for $140,000 from Parish Wide Services, INC to Ready to Sell, LLC on June. 14
• 225 Barton Ave., Luling for $135,000 from Alexandria Redwine to Allen Mire, III on June. 6
• 621 Willowdale Blvd., Luling for $352,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Cary Burelle to Mr. and Mrs. Lance Lamers on June. 11
• 504 Terri Dr., Luling for $248,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Odney Provance, Jr. to Angela Rice on June. 4• 102 Wisteria Dr., Luling for $341,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Phillip Barrios to Mr. and Mrs. Derek Brent on June. 11
• 110 Live Oak Ln., Luling for $299,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Van McAdams, III to Mr. and Mrs. Albert Clesi, Jr. on June. 8
• 103 Lac Palourde, Luling for $410,000 from Perk Builders, INC to Mr. and Mrs. Jerome Roszkowski on June. 14
• Lot 247 Gretchen Ct., Montz for $60,000 from D & N Contractors, INC to Southern Custom Builders, LLC on June. 7
• 703 Country Cottage Blvd., Montz for $239,105.00 from Hoffman Custom Built Homes, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Glen Landry on June. 8
• Lots 26 - 28, Square 1 Annex St., New Sarpy for $36,000 from Gary White, Deborah Porche, & Joan Loup to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Muth on June. 14
• 631 Spruce St., Norco for $210,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Russell Stockton to Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Stockton on May. 30
• 507 Barreca St., Norco for $141,000 from David Babin to Kenny Albarado on June. 7
• 730 Apple St., Norco for $110,000 from The LeBlanc Family to Brad Louviere on June. 15
• 135 Riverview Dr., St. Rose for $155,000 from Larry Adames, Jr to Mr. and Mrs. Bruno Sandoval on June. 11
• 138 E. Oakland Dr., St. Rose for $157,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Sean Taylor to Mr. and Mrs. Walter Cartier on June. 14
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Four teens were arrested in connection with 15 auto burglaries that occurred last...
The St. Charles Parish School Board will ask residents to approve up to $42 million...
The falling price of oil has resulted in low prices at the pump—in some cases, less...
A blaze last Thursday on River Oaks Drive in Destrehan has displaced a mother and...
It’s been an up and down season for the Hahnville Lady Tigers.
A 54-year-old Destrehan man was indicted by a grand jury on two counts of...
Fast Friendly Service...Just Around the Corner! Frank's offers you the best choice in quality groceries at competitive prices.
Cell phone theft ring targets Walmart, 3 arrested - 1821 views
Three people have been arrested in connection with the theft of thousands of dollars worth of cell phones from a Baton Rouge Walmart. St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office detectives are now looking into whether the same people could be involved in a similar theft that took place at the Walmart in Boutte.