Teacher Appreciation Salad - we’ve got the SECRET RECIPE!
Teacher appreciation salad
Here how’s to make it yourself at home, complete with dressing and garnish of Nasturtium flowers.Salad
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tender green onion bunches
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup olive salad mix
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheeseSauce
1 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Wishbone Italian Dressing. Garnish with Nasturtium flowersMethod
1. Chop broccoli and cauliflower in small pieces
2. Dunk pieces into boiling water for about 1/2 minute to gain pretty color
3. Cool quickly with ice water
5. Boil eggs by placing them in a pot of water; bringing water to a boil,
covering, turning off heat and letting sit for 20 minutes.
6. Place olive salad in a food processor and chop more finely.
7. Finely slice green onions
9. Grate Parmesan cheese ( I do mine in a blender)
10. Peel and chop boiled eggs
11. Combine above ingredients in a salad bowl.
12. Combine Mayonnaise and Italian Dressing and toss with salad
13. Refrigerate and let sit about 8 hours.
14. Serve in salad bowl and place Nasturtium flowers on top
Note: the flowers have different tastes according to the colors.
With ground broken and ribbons cut for nearly $2 billion in industrial investments...
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last...
St. Charles Parish Hospital introduced Austin Reeder as chief executive officer...
Destrehan High School alumnus Will Sirmon IV appeared to have missed his chance to...
As soon as Amanda Thomas could walk again from a serious car accident, she went to...
As a longtime educator in the St. Charles Parish School system and school board...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
St. Rose woman killed in hit-and-run accident - 1084 views
An automobile crash claimed the life of a 20-year-old St. Rose woman last week, while a Kenner man alleged to be responsible was arrested.