Teacher Appreciation Salad - we’ve got the SECRET RECIPE!
Teacher appreciation salad
Here how’s to make it yourself at home, complete with dressing and garnish of Nasturtium flowers.Salad
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tender green onion bunches
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup olive salad mix
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheeseSauce
1 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Wishbone Italian Dressing. Garnish with Nasturtium flowersMethod
1. Chop broccoli and cauliflower in small pieces
2. Dunk pieces into boiling water for about 1/2 minute to gain pretty color
3. Cool quickly with ice water
5. Boil eggs by placing them in a pot of water; bringing water to a boil,
covering, turning off heat and letting sit for 20 minutes.
6. Place olive salad in a food processor and chop more finely.
7. Finely slice green onions
9. Grate Parmesan cheese ( I do mine in a blender)
10. Peel and chop boiled eggs
11. Combine above ingredients in a salad bowl.
12. Combine Mayonnaise and Italian Dressing and toss with salad
13. Refrigerate and let sit about 8 hours.
14. Serve in salad bowl and place Nasturtium flowers on top
Note: the flowers have different tastes according to the colors.
Still the moss-draped trees surrounding the planned Des Allemands, Bayou Gauche and...
When Hahnville High School gets to taste Satellite Center student Tyler Becnel's...
The former Hahnville High School teacher booked on multiple charges in connection...
The Destrehan-Hahnville rivalry always seems to bring the best out of the players...
Sam Steib is on a mission, and to hear him speak is to believe he will not be...
Weeping aloud and clutching a framed photograph of her grandson, Martha Keller...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Teen convicted of burglarizing State Trooper’s Destrehan home - 2962 views
A Destrehan teen will serve 18 months in prison after being convicted of burglarizing the Destrehan home of a Louisiana State Trooper.