Teacher Appreciation Salad - we’ve got the SECRET RECIPE!
Teacher appreciation salad
Here how’s to make it yourself at home, complete with dressing and garnish of Nasturtium flowers.Salad
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tender green onion bunches
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup olive salad mix
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheeseSauce
1 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Wishbone Italian Dressing. Garnish with Nasturtium flowersMethod
1. Chop broccoli and cauliflower in small pieces
2. Dunk pieces into boiling water for about 1/2 minute to gain pretty color
3. Cool quickly with ice water
5. Boil eggs by placing them in a pot of water; bringing water to a boil,
covering, turning off heat and letting sit for 20 minutes.
6. Place olive salad in a food processor and chop more finely.
7. Finely slice green onions
9. Grate Parmesan cheese ( I do mine in a blender)
10. Peel and chop boiled eggs
11. Combine above ingredients in a salad bowl.
12. Combine Mayonnaise and Italian Dressing and toss with salad
13. Refrigerate and let sit about 8 hours.
14. Serve in salad bowl and place Nasturtium flowers on top
Note: the flowers have different tastes according to the colors.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Byron Joseph Sr., 56, is not a homeless stereotype. ...
A Destrehan man claiming insanity in connection with the stabbing death of his...
The railroad crossing on Ormond Boulevard closest to River Road will be closed for...
A man was found dead in the Bonnet Carré Spillway on Friday after a night of...
While heroin use appears to be on the rise across Louisiana, St. Charles Parish...
After undergoing a seven-hour surgery to correct a severe case of scoliosis,...
We are open and eager to serve you the best Mexican dishes in Louisiana. Come experience our delicious food and festive atmosphere. From daily specials to live Mariachi music, it's all here at El Paso Mexican Grill!
Herald-Guide hires new reporter, editor - 583 views
The St. Charles Herald-Guide has hired a new reporter/lifestyles’ editor.