Teacher Appreciation Salad - we’ve got the SECRET RECIPE!
Teacher appreciation salad
Here how’s to make it yourself at home, complete with dressing and garnish of Nasturtium flowers.Salad
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tender green onion bunches
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup olive salad mix
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheeseSauce
1 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Wishbone Italian Dressing. Garnish with Nasturtium flowersMethod
1. Chop broccoli and cauliflower in small pieces
2. Dunk pieces into boiling water for about 1/2 minute to gain pretty color
3. Cool quickly with ice water
5. Boil eggs by placing them in a pot of water; bringing water to a boil,
covering, turning off heat and letting sit for 20 minutes.
6. Place olive salad in a food processor and chop more finely.
7. Finely slice green onions
9. Grate Parmesan cheese ( I do mine in a blender)
10. Peel and chop boiled eggs
11. Combine above ingredients in a salad bowl.
12. Combine Mayonnaise and Italian Dressing and toss with salad
13. Refrigerate and let sit about 8 hours.
14. Serve in salad bowl and place Nasturtium flowers on top
Note: the flowers have different tastes according to the colors.
Luling’s William Canada, a U.S. Army veteran charged with attempted murder of his...
Anyone interested in buying a 229-year-old mansion that predates the Louisiana...
Ronald St. Pierre is humble about being named the American Legion Post 366's...
Kenneth Songy was driving to work when he heard news of the SS Frosta colliding...
When the historic marker went up bearing the name “Elkinsville,” there was much to...
Destrehan Plantation expanding by eight acres will provide the needed area to grow...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Neighbors take stand against crime at ‘Night Out’ - 616 views
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office encourages people in the community to join together Tuesday in recognition of the National Night Out Against Crime.