Teacher Appreciation Salad - we’ve got the SECRET RECIPE!
Teacher appreciation salad
Here how’s to make it yourself at home, complete with dressing and garnish of Nasturtium flowers.Salad
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tender green onion bunches
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup olive salad mix
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheeseSauce
1 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Wishbone Italian Dressing. Garnish with Nasturtium flowersMethod
1. Chop broccoli and cauliflower in small pieces
2. Dunk pieces into boiling water for about 1/2 minute to gain pretty color
3. Cool quickly with ice water
5. Boil eggs by placing them in a pot of water; bringing water to a boil,
covering, turning off heat and letting sit for 20 minutes.
6. Place olive salad in a food processor and chop more finely.
7. Finely slice green onions
9. Grate Parmesan cheese ( I do mine in a blender)
10. Peel and chop boiled eggs
11. Combine above ingredients in a salad bowl.
12. Combine Mayonnaise and Italian Dressing and toss with salad
13. Refrigerate and let sit about 8 hours.
14. Serve in salad bowl and place Nasturtium flowers on top
Note: the flowers have different tastes according to the colors.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Becky Savage recently received a dose of amazing news when doctors informed the...
Although St. Charles Parish officials don’t have a figure yet, they’re saying the...
With this week’s arrest of a New Orleans East man, Jolene Dufrene may have gotten...
Clint Chiasson has an insatiable drive to be the best. Sometimes, it’s all that...
For nearly two years, Lamar and Ruthell Ellis have mourned the loss of their son,...
A Luling family is picking up the pieces after a massive fire potentially caused by...
It's All About You Interiors will help you turn your dream home into reality! At The Potting Shed Florist it is our mission to bring life and joy through the use of flowers and gardens!
Former DHS QB ruled ineligible for 2015 season - 801 views
Former Destrehan quarterback Marquise Darensbourg transferred to East St. John in February but was recently ruled ineligible to play for the 2015-16 season by the Louisiana High School Athletic Association.