Teacher Appreciation Salad - we’ve got the SECRET RECIPE!
Teacher appreciation salad
Here how’s to make it yourself at home, complete with dressing and garnish of Nasturtium flowers.Salad
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tender green onion bunches
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup olive salad mix
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheeseSauce
1 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Wishbone Italian Dressing. Garnish with Nasturtium flowersMethod
1. Chop broccoli and cauliflower in small pieces
2. Dunk pieces into boiling water for about 1/2 minute to gain pretty color
3. Cool quickly with ice water
5. Boil eggs by placing them in a pot of water; bringing water to a boil,
covering, turning off heat and letting sit for 20 minutes.
6. Place olive salad in a food processor and chop more finely.
7. Finely slice green onions
9. Grate Parmesan cheese ( I do mine in a blender)
10. Peel and chop boiled eggs
11. Combine above ingredients in a salad bowl.
12. Combine Mayonnaise and Italian Dressing and toss with salad
13. Refrigerate and let sit about 8 hours.
14. Serve in salad bowl and place Nasturtium flowers on top
Note: the flowers have different tastes according to the colors.
U.S. Sen. Charles Grassley is questioning the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice...
Destrehan simply had no answers for Landry-Walker. ...
The generations of Luling families keeping alive what has become the tradition of...
As the Bayou Gauche community mourns the death of resident Bart Dufrene Jr., who...
Following several discussions aimed at fine tuning St. Charles Parish's anticipated...
Remembered as a man who "loved his wife and kids more than life," Bayou Gauche...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Mimosa Park celebrates Red Ribbon Week - 1349 views
Mimosa Park Elementary School recently celebrated Red Ribbon Week.