Teacher Appreciation Salad - we’ve got the SECRET RECIPE!
Teacher appreciation salad
Here how’s to make it yourself at home, complete with dressing and garnish of Nasturtium flowers.Salad
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tender green onion bunches
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup olive salad mix
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheeseSauce
1 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Wishbone Italian Dressing. Garnish with Nasturtium flowersMethod
1. Chop broccoli and cauliflower in small pieces
2. Dunk pieces into boiling water for about 1/2 minute to gain pretty color
3. Cool quickly with ice water
5. Boil eggs by placing them in a pot of water; bringing water to a boil,
covering, turning off heat and letting sit for 20 minutes.
6. Place olive salad in a food processor and chop more finely.
7. Finely slice green onions
9. Grate Parmesan cheese ( I do mine in a blender)
10. Peel and chop boiled eggs
11. Combine above ingredients in a salad bowl.
12. Combine Mayonnaise and Italian Dressing and toss with salad
13. Refrigerate and let sit about 8 hours.
14. Serve in salad bowl and place Nasturtium flowers on top
Note: the flowers have different tastes according to the colors.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The St. Charles Parish School Board will ask residents to approve up to $42 million...
Three people have been arrested in connection with the theft of thousands of...
The falling price of oil has resulted in low prices at the pump—in some cases, less...
Luling shift firefighter Joseph Riebow, 39, who’s fight against leukemia was...
A 54-year-old Destrehan man was indicted by a grand jury on two counts of...
St. Charles Parish residents might see a familiar face while tuning in to...
Acadian Flooring America is a family owned and operated floor covering store that has been proudly serving our customers since 1980. Our experienced staff at our Marrero, LA location is eager to serve you and help you transform your room and bring your dé
Comardelle - 829 views
Randall R. Comardelle, 54, a native and resident of Des Allemands, passed away on Monday, Jan. 12.