• Charlotte B. Ciolino, 38, of 840 W. Macadoo Street, Destrehan, LA., was arrested and charged with second degree battery and simple criminal damage at the St. Charles Correctional Center on March 13.
Sheriff Greg Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested on a warrant following an altercation with her ex-boyfriend on March 31, 2005. During the altercation the subject allegedly kicked the victim on his right arm/hand while he was driving, which caused him to sustain a broken hand. The victim was treated and released from East Jefferson Hospital for his injuries.
• Todd J. Dutreix, 41, of 140 Emmit Court, LaPlace, LA, was arrested and charged with poss. of CDS (crack cocaine), speeding, SCSO attachment and warrant, Fug./St. John S. O., Fug. /JPSO at U.S. 61 @ Marino Drive, Norco, LA, on March 7.
• Shane Lebruyere, 33, of 5012 Page Street, Marrero, LA, was arrested and charged with poss. oc SCH II (crack cocaine), poss. of drug paraphernalia, intro of SCH II in a penal institution at Hwy. 90, Des Allemands, LA, on March 8.
Sheriff Greg Champagne reports that the above subject was observed driving recklessly, which caused him to go off the road and into a ditch. Further investigation revealed the subject to be in possession of crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia.
• Deborah L. Voelker, 34, of PO Box 828, Slidell, LA, was arrested and charged with dist. of a SCH II CDS to wit methadone, dist. of a SCH II CDS to wit hydrocodone at St. Charles Correctional Center on March 8. Sheriff Greg Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested on a warrant that was issued on Sept. 22, 2004 for the above charges. On May 14, 2004 the above subject allegedly sold methadone and vicodin to undercover agents.
• Carrie Spurgeon, 24, of 142 Nicholas Street, Hahnville, LA, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault at the above address on March 9. Sheriff Greg Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested following an altercation with her boyfriend where she allegedly threw kitchen knives at the victim.
• A cell phone, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 10405 US 61, St. Rose, LA, on March 6.
• A metal bench, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 419 Sixth Street, Norco, LA, on March 8.
• Six bags of Masonry Cement and six bags of sand, valued at $126, were reported stolen from 307 Mark Drive, Des Allemands, LA, on March 7.
• A collector’s edition knife set, valued at $200, was reported stolen from 827 Milling Ave., Luling, LA, on March 12.
• Two amplifiers and twelve subwoofers in band box, valued at $700, was reported stolen from 54 Carriage Lane, Destrehan, LA, on March 12.
• A 1987 dump truck, valued at $15,000, was stolen from the Bonnet Carre Spillway on March 12.
• A CD player, assorted DVD movies and assorted prescription medication, valued at $380, was reported stolen from 217 Janet Drive, St. Rose, LA, on March 10.
• Two DVD players, valued at $200, was reported stolen from 1008 Kinler Street, Luling, LA, on March 11.
• A digital camera, a rubber pellet gun, assorted Cds and tennis shoes, valued at $280, were reported stolen from 36 Dunleith Drive, Destrehan, LA, on March 11.
• Jontel R. Bush, 24, of 300 E. Club Drive, St. Rose, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI, reckless operation, driving under suspension and open container at I-10 Westbound on March 11.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Hahnville’s Brandon Singleton won both the 110-and 300-meter hurdle events in the...
Hahnville senior receiver Ricky Preston will continue his football career after...
Julian Turner did his best and “just kind of ran into” being named salutatorian for...
In the many years that Barry Minnich has been with the Luling Volunteer Fire...
It had been a long 18-hour day observing a presidential election in the Republic of...
Being named Hahnville High School (HHS) valedictorian for the class of 2015 came as...
Fast Friendly Service...Just Around the Corner! Frank's offers you the best choice in quality groceries at competitive prices.
Teams from HHS, DHS finish in top 25 at BASS state tourney - 941 views
Two members of Hahnville High School’s BASS Nation fishing team finished in the top 10 during the state tournament, which was held in Stephenville last weekend.