Real Estate Transactions
594 Willowridge Drive, Luling for $253,000 from Brenda Talbot to Mr. and Mrs. Brian Oubre on Feb. 13th.
• Lot 112 Edna Drive, Des Allemands for $54,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Michael McMillan to Mr. and Mrs. Jeff M. Harrell on Feb. 10th.
• Lot 48 Beau Place Estates Phase I, Des Allemands for $39,600 from Beau Place Estates, LLC to Scott Bernard & Jamie Pinkard on Feb. 14th.
• 594 Willowridge Drive, Luling for $253,000 from Brenda Talbot to Mr. and Mrs. Brian Oubre on Feb. 13th.
• 211 Browning Drive, Luling for $229,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Jeffery Finklea to Patsy Marziale on Feb. 13th.
• 104 Allie Lane, Luling for $132,975 from JJJ Development Partners, LLC to Proteon Shelby on Feb. 10th.
• Lots 58 & Lot 71 Allison Drive, Luling for $121,000 from Paige Ventures Holdings, LLC to Samro Construction Company, INC on Feb. 15th.
• Lot 24 of Square 2 of Ashton Plantation Estates for $70,300 from Ashton Plantation Estates, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Jude Barbin on Feb. 15th.
• Lot 69 of Square 1 of Ashton Plantation Estates for $79,900 from Ashton Plantation Estates, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Eldredge on Feb. 15th.
• Lot 1 of Square 5 of Ashton Plantation Estates for $72,050 from Ashton Plantation Estates, LLC to Lady Bird Homes, INC on Feb. 15th.
• Lot 8 of Square 5 of Ashton Plantation Estates for $60,950 from Ashton Plantation Estates, LLC to Lady Bird Homes, INC on Feb. 15th.
• Lot 33 of Square 2 of Ashton Plantation Estates for $78,850 from Ashton Plantation Estates, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Charles Sheefel on Feb. 15th.
• 352 Eisenhower Street, St. Rose for $33,000 from Succession of Harold E. Berner, Sr. to Clark E. Bradshaw on Feb. 19th.
• 481 Rosedale Drive, Destrehan for $235,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Rocky Frickey to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Parman on Feb. 8th.
• 600 Evangeline Road, Montz for $173,500 from Darlene Keyser to James Abernathy on Feb. 10th.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
A Norco man has been arrested and charged with one count of pornography involving...
Considered “the voice of the LaBranche Wetlands” for more than 40 years, Milton L....
Three St. Charles Parish Public Schools teachers were recently named the top...
By Wednesday, more than 500 strikers put down their signs and will start going back...
Hit by what Victoria Bryant called “the double whammy” – declining revenue and...
A Destrehan man has pleaded guilty in a $50 million medical clinic-accountant...
Your Sears Hometown Store offering appliances, mattresses, tools, lawn and garden supplies and more. Conveniently located in Boutte, Louisiana.
Workers cross the line - 2024 views
Although both sides are uncertain about exactly how many have done so, both the United Steelworkers union and Shell-Motiva have confirmed union strikers in Louisiana have crossed the picket line.