Real Estate Transactions
594 Willowridge Drive, Luling for $253,000 from Brenda Talbot to Mr. and Mrs. Brian Oubre on Feb. 13th.
• Lot 112 Edna Drive, Des Allemands for $54,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Michael McMillan to Mr. and Mrs. Jeff M. Harrell on Feb. 10th.
• Lot 48 Beau Place Estates Phase I, Des Allemands for $39,600 from Beau Place Estates, LLC to Scott Bernard & Jamie Pinkard on Feb. 14th.
• 594 Willowridge Drive, Luling for $253,000 from Brenda Talbot to Mr. and Mrs. Brian Oubre on Feb. 13th.
• 211 Browning Drive, Luling for $229,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Jeffery Finklea to Patsy Marziale on Feb. 13th.
• 104 Allie Lane, Luling for $132,975 from JJJ Development Partners, LLC to Proteon Shelby on Feb. 10th.
• Lots 58 & Lot 71 Allison Drive, Luling for $121,000 from Paige Ventures Holdings, LLC to Samro Construction Company, INC on Feb. 15th.
• Lot 24 of Square 2 of Ashton Plantation Estates for $70,300 from Ashton Plantation Estates, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Jude Barbin on Feb. 15th.
• Lot 69 of Square 1 of Ashton Plantation Estates for $79,900 from Ashton Plantation Estates, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Eldredge on Feb. 15th.
• Lot 1 of Square 5 of Ashton Plantation Estates for $72,050 from Ashton Plantation Estates, LLC to Lady Bird Homes, INC on Feb. 15th.
• Lot 8 of Square 5 of Ashton Plantation Estates for $60,950 from Ashton Plantation Estates, LLC to Lady Bird Homes, INC on Feb. 15th.
• Lot 33 of Square 2 of Ashton Plantation Estates for $78,850 from Ashton Plantation Estates, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Charles Sheefel on Feb. 15th.
• 352 Eisenhower Street, St. Rose for $33,000 from Succession of Harold E. Berner, Sr. to Clark E. Bradshaw on Feb. 19th.
• 481 Rosedale Drive, Destrehan for $235,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Rocky Frickey to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Parman on Feb. 8th.
• 600 Evangeline Road, Montz for $173,500 from Darlene Keyser to James Abernathy on Feb. 10th.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Around 50 children and their parents shuffled in through the doorway at the...
Steve Todd may have been the last participant in Saturday’s Bridge Run to cross the...
Employees of Home Depot, along with members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post...
Nearly five months after 23-year-old Ramal Ellis was found shot to death behind the...
A 2002 BMW, 1999 Mercedes ML3 and a 2007 Ford F150 are among the 29 vehicles that...
Grand Ridge Golf Club’s eighteen holes wind through the Willowdale subdivision. Become a member or just come play a round of golf, check out our merchandise in the pro shop, and have some lunch and a beverage at the 19th Hole!
Local experts share gardening tips for both new and established gardens - 810 views
For gardeners who are just getting into gardening as well as those finding themselves having to replant after last year’s brutal winter, there are plenty of new plants to consider this year. However, local experts say the basics of setting up a garden that will last for years comes down to good planning.