MONEYTALK with Al Suffrin
What are 10 things kids should know about money?
Dear Money: Here is a list of 10 things all kids need to know about money.
1. Kids need to be disciplined in saving and have delayed gratification in order to build financial security.
2. Kids should save money and get interest.
3. Always have and work towards a financial goal.
4. Begin a retirement and investment account now.
5. If you don't have the cash to pay for it, you can't afford it.
6. Money isn't everything and greed is not good.
7. Don't make money your goal. Money results from providing the right service.
8. Save at least 10 percent of each and every paycheck.
9. A sale in a store is not a sale if you can't afford it.
10. Earn some, save some, spend some.
Student and parent questions about finances answered - only in the St. Charles Herald-Guide. Financial expert and school board member Al Suffrin can help you make good decisions about your money. Send YOUR questions to: email@example.com
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last...
With ground broken and ribbons cut for nearly $2 billion in industrial investments...
As a longtime educator in the St. Charles Parish School system and school board...
Destrehan High School alumnus Will Sirmon IV appeared to have missed his chance to...
As soon as Amanda Thomas could walk again from a serious car accident, she went to...
St. Charles Parish Hospital introduced Austin Reeder as chief executive officer...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Monsanto breaks ground on $1B plant upgrade in Luling - 3346 views
Just before shovels sunk into the ground Friday for Monsanto's near $1 billion plant upgrade in Luling, Plant Manager Enrique Wehlen welcomed everyone to celebrate the chemical giant's largest single investment in its history.