MONEYTALK with Al Suffrin
What are 10 things kids should know about money?
Dear Money: Here is a list of 10 things all kids need to know about money.
1. Kids need to be disciplined in saving and have delayed gratification in order to build financial security.
2. Kids should save money and get interest.
3. Always have and work towards a financial goal.
4. Begin a retirement and investment account now.
5. If you don't have the cash to pay for it, you can't afford it.
6. Money isn't everything and greed is not good.
7. Don't make money your goal. Money results from providing the right service.
8. Save at least 10 percent of each and every paycheck.
9. A sale in a store is not a sale if you can't afford it.
10. Earn some, save some, spend some.
Student and parent questions about finances answered - only in the St. Charles Herald-Guide. Financial expert and school board member Al Suffrin can help you make good decisions about your money. Send YOUR questions to: email@example.com
With the glistening waters of Des Allemands showing through a window in the kitchen...
A St. John the Baptist Parish deputy was arrested in St. Charles Parish Wednesday...
After being engulfed by flames around 4 p.m. Monday, the popular seafood restaurant...
Dawn Ortego isn’t willing to become a statistic....
The St. Charles Parish School Board has stepped up its next move on a federal...
In more ways than one, Jared Vial’s story was quite unlikely, one made a reality...
Craig's Barber Shop has been locally owned and operated for over 25 years. We do men, women, and children's haircuts. Come in and enjoy that unique barber shop experience! Walk in and relax a while with Craig, Cheryl, and Angel!
HHS grad walks across stage to standing ovation - 6754 views
The odds said Zachary Hitt would never have the opportunity to attend his high school graduation, let alone walk across the stage to accept his diploma.