MONEYTALK with Al Suffrin
What are 10 things kids should know about money?
Dear Money: Here is a list of 10 things all kids need to know about money.
1. Kids need to be disciplined in saving and have delayed gratification in order to build financial security.
2. Kids should save money and get interest.
3. Always have and work towards a financial goal.
4. Begin a retirement and investment account now.
5. If you don't have the cash to pay for it, you can't afford it.
6. Money isn't everything and greed is not good.
7. Don't make money your goal. Money results from providing the right service.
8. Save at least 10 percent of each and every paycheck.
9. A sale in a store is not a sale if you can't afford it.
10. Earn some, save some, spend some.
Student and parent questions about finances answered - only in the St. Charles Herald-Guide. Financial expert and school board member Al Suffrin can help you make good decisions about your money. Send YOUR questions to: email@example.com
Still the moss-draped trees surrounding the planned Des Allemands, Bayou Gauche and...
While Hahnville has spent much of its season playing on the road, the Tigers’...
The Destrehan-Hahnville rivalry always seems to bring the best out of the players...
When Hahnville High School gets to taste Satellite Center student Tyler Becnel's...
A Hahnville man accused of attempting to burn down the apartment duplex he was...
For many students of St. Charles Parish Public Schools, learning now includes using...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
68-year-old charged with manslaughter after Destrehan shooting - 16072 views
Donald Daughdrill, 68, was arrested Thursday night and charged with manslaughter in connection with the death of 25-year-old Weston Keller in Destrehan.