MONEYTALK with Al Suffrin
What are 10 things kids should know about money?
Dear Money: Here is a list of 10 things all kids need to know about money.
1. Kids need to be disciplined in saving and have delayed gratification in order to build financial security.
2. Kids should save money and get interest.
3. Always have and work towards a financial goal.
4. Begin a retirement and investment account now.
5. If you don't have the cash to pay for it, you can't afford it.
6. Money isn't everything and greed is not good.
7. Don't make money your goal. Money results from providing the right service.
8. Save at least 10 percent of each and every paycheck.
9. A sale in a store is not a sale if you can't afford it.
10. Earn some, save some, spend some.
Student and parent questions about finances answered - only in the St. Charles Herald-Guide. Financial expert and school board member Al Suffrin can help you make good decisions about your money. Send YOUR questions to: email@example.com
Following several discussions aimed at fine tuning St. Charles Parish's anticipated...
The generations of Luling families keeping alive what has become the tradition of...
A man driving a white car ran into several vehicles on Highway 90 this evening...
Christmas will come early in St. Charles Parish when the Norco Christmas Parade...
U.S. Sen. Charles Grassley is questioning the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice...
Destrehan simply had no answers for Landry-Walker. ...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Man accused of dismembering parents was former HHS student - 10460 views
A Baton Rouge man accused of the murder and mutilation of his parents at their Tennessee home grew up in St. Charles Parish and was a former Hahnville High School student.