Sheriff's Report - Feb. 16, 2017
• Leroy Sanders, 42, of 2139 Pinehurst Drive in LaPlace, was arrested Feb. 4 and charged with violation of a protection order. He had an attachment.
• Rita Lirette, 32, of 15297 Old Spanish Trail in Paradis, was arrested Feb. 3 and charged with violation of probation/parole.
• Justin Campeaux, 26, of 214 Danos St. in Raceland, was arrested Feb. 5 and charged with possession of schedule IV drugs. He had an attachment.
• Syluss Cason, 27, of 611 North Rampart St. in New Orleans, was arrested Feb. 4 and charged with speeding, no license, possession of marijuana, possession of Schedule IV drugs, felony carrying illegal weapon, use of firearm with CDS, possession of stolen firearm and liability security required.
• Natasha Johnson, 28, of 1549 Toup Lane in Gramercy, was arrested Feb. 3 and charged with failure to obey established speed zones, possession of legend drug and battery of a police officer. She had an attachment and was a fugitive.
• Cadaija Austin, 19, of 412 Ash St. in Hahnville, was arrested Feb. 8 and charged with cyber stalking.
• Charles Mancuso, 36, of 164 Evangeline Road in Montz, was arrested Feb. 8 and charged with violation of a protection order.
• Wayne Harrilal, 29, of 120 Hollywood Park Road in Montz, was arrested Feb. 7 and charged with domestic abuse battery and domestic abuse aggravated assault.
• Raheal Pierre, 23, of 2209 Paul Fredrick St. in Luling, was arrested Feb. 6 and charged with first degree injury of public records.
• A shed at the Ama airport was burglarized and a plasma cutter, tools and a welding helmet were stolen Feb. 5.
• A theft occurred in a hanger at the Ama airport on Feb. 5. A welding machine and other miscellaneous tools were stolen.
• Unauthorized purchases were made on a victim’s banking card on Feb. 5 at Oak Manor Lane in St. Rose.
• A vehicle parked on River Road in Hahnville was burglarized on Feb. 4. Jewelry and money were taken from the vehicle.
• Someone attempted to steal a company truck at 107 Pintail St. in St. Rose by disassembling the ignition on Feb. 3.
• A vehicle was burglarized and two packs of cigarettes stolen from a vehicle parked on St. Charles St. in Hahnville on Feb. 9.
• A vehicle was burglarized and a handgun and wallet taken from a vehicle parked on Buras St. in Luling on Feb. 9.
• A credit card was reported stolen from a victim residing on Rosedown Drive in Destrehan on Feb. 9.
• Two televisions, a gaming system and several pairs of shoes were stolen from a residence on Turner Lane in Boutte on Feb. 8. The air conditioner was pushed in from the window of the residence.
Destrehan basketball star Cara Ursin has left a tough act to follow, that much is...
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
Rodney Naquin Jr. was sentenced to 29 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a...
John Paul Devillier, who was found guilty of the attempted first-degree murder of...
Katie Beuttner has always loved the water....
The St. Charles Parish Council cleared the way for a Southeastern Freight Lines...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Harry Hurst teacher named LWF Educator of the Year - 2853 views
Recognized as an educator who inspires students toward conservation and the environment, Harry Hurst Middle School teacher Barry Guillot has received the Louisiana Wildlife Federation’s Educator of the Year award.