Real Estate Transactions
• 108 Allie Lane, Luling for $132,945 from JJJ Development Partnership, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Brian Hume on Feb. 2nd.
• Lot 86 Braden Drive, Luling for $60,000 from Paige Ventures Holdings, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Johnny Wray on Feb. 9th.
• 1007 Gassen Street, Luling for $135,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Robert Carroll to Mr. and Mrs. Alfred Pierre Sr. on Feb. 7th.
• 318 Desoto Drive, Luling for $114,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Rennie Growl to AMS Properties, LLC on Jan. 3rd.
• 218 Maryland Drive, Luling for $179,900 from Jane McCall to Mr. and Mrs. Peter Reilly III on Feb. 3rd.
• 107 Michael Drive, Des Allemands for $340,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Ayo to Mr. and Mrs. Dean Welling on Jan. 18th.
• Lot 312 Luke Drive, Des Allemands for $50,000 from RJM Enterprises, INC. to Kelly Adams on Feb. 10th.
• 839 Barber Road, Paradis for $229,000 from Nina Gaudet to Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Johnson on Feb. 10th.
• 316 Kennedy Street, Ama for $146,500 from Ercole Favoloro to Mr. and Mrs. Percy Griffen Jr. on Feb. 6th.
• Lots 274, 275, & 276 Carolyn Drive, Destrehan for $15,000 from Ruby Provenzano to Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Portune on Feb. 13th.
• 205 Schexnaydre Lane, Destrehan for $210,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Brent Zerinque to Robert Lack Jr. and Robin Patman on Jan. 31st.
• 289 Longview Drive, Destrehan for $177,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Emanuel Couto to Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Eisenzopf on Dec. 22nd.
• 322 C Ormond Meadows Drive, Destrehan for $82,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Allen Dugas Sr. & Allen Dugas Jr. to Melissa Crossin on Jan. 31st.
• 39 D’evereux Drive, Destrehan for $249,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Kent Schnenider to Terry Stoker on Jan. 31st.
• Lot 1-B-2-B River Bend Business Park, St. Rose for $690,000 from Marinox LLC, Robancierose LLC, & Phyllis Derbes Eagan to Prager Incorporated on Jan. 10th.
• Lot 64 Riverwood Drive, St. Rose for $71,500 from Carla Sansone to Mr. and Mrs. Melvin Parks on Feb. 10th.
• 565 Marino Drive, Norco for $105,000 from Amy Schexnayder to Max Halder on Feb. 6th.
• 120 Gretchen Court, Montz for $245,564.41 from Ray Leach Construction Company, INC to Mr. and Mrs. Matthew White on Jan. 31st.
• Lot 20 Hollywood Park Drive, Montz for $13,900 from Harvard’s Housing LLC to Linda Duplessy & Clifford Duplessy on Feb. 2nd.
• Lot 7, Square 3 Evangeline Estates, Montz for $110,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Ragusa to Carolyn Lafontaine on Feb. 10th.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Word came a week before the Louisiana Catfish Festival that Chef Jeff and his film...
When friends reported that a burning vehicle found in New Orleans East looked like...
By Kristen Higdon
A Pride, La., woman was arrested and charged with theft after a Luling man accused...
Not that long ago a teacher could retire not knowing if he or she had made a...
By Lori Lyons
For a while there, folks might have needed a tracking...
New York Life gives you the path to financial security of life time protection and value of life insurance, annuities, retirement plans and other financial planning. Let us help you achieve the financial goal of lifetime income!
Movie credits cap stalls studio expansion in St. Charles Parish - 1008 views
A multi-million-dollar expansion planned at Quixote Studios in St. Rose is on hold indefinitely while the film industry sorts out bills Gov. Bobby Jindal signed last week capping tax credits that has lured hundreds of film productions to Louisiana.