for people who catch and kill their own food
Wylmaís Shrimp Boulettes
2 lbs. fresh shrimp peeled
2 medium onions, chopped
1 medium bell pepper, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
4 pods garlic, chopped fine
1/3 cup chopped parsley
1/3 cup chopped green onions
salt, black pepper, and cayenne to taste
1/2 cup oil for sauteing vegetables
1 or more cups of oil for frying
1. Grind shrimp in a food processor.
2. Finely chop onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic and cook in oil in a skillet for 5 or 10 minutes over medium heat. Do not brown.
4. Add sauteed vegetables and the parsley and green onions to the shrimp.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne and mix well.
6. Heat 1 cup or more oil in frying pan or electric cooker.
7. Drop shrimp mixture by spoonfuls into hot oil. Fry until completely cooked.
Buy this book at Louisiana Publishingís Outdoor Store: www.lasmag.com
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Surveillance footage has been released of a vehicle suspected of running over a St....
An Ama man was arrested after he was accused of exposing himself to two women at...
The flu vaccine may not be as effective against this seasonís most dominant strain...
Due to a lack of evidence, a Luling man accused of killing his father is no longer...
Police are searching for a man who attempted to break into a St. Rose home and...
Officials in St. Charles Parish defend their own restrictions on pit bulls after...
United Way of St.Charles has been working to improve lives in St.Charles Parish since 1955. We are committed to bringing the community together to deliver lasting changes throughout the parish in the ares of education, income & health.
Police: Grocery store flasher targeted 2 women in Luling - 3054 views
An Ama man was arrested after he was accused of exposing himself to two women at Winn-Dixie in Luling.