for people who catch and kill their own food
Wylma’s Shrimp Boulettes
2 lbs. fresh shrimp peeled
2 medium onions, chopped
1 medium bell pepper, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
4 pods garlic, chopped fine
1/3 cup chopped parsley
1/3 cup chopped green onions
salt, black pepper, and cayenne to taste
1/2 cup oil for sauteing vegetables
1 or more cups of oil for frying
1. Grind shrimp in a food processor.
2. Finely chop onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic and cook in oil in a skillet for 5 or 10 minutes over medium heat. Do not brown.
4. Add sauteed vegetables and the parsley and green onions to the shrimp.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne and mix well.
6. Heat 1 cup or more oil in frying pan or electric cooker.
7. Drop shrimp mixture by spoonfuls into hot oil. Fry until completely cooked.
Buy this book at Louisiana Publishing’s Outdoor Store: www.lasmag.com
Based on “solid execution and strong earnings,” the $190 million expansion of the...
A Hahnville man accused of attempting to burn down the apartment duplex he was...
Never has a Louisiana basketball player earned the honor of Gatorade Player of the...
Having been to Hawaii, Mount Rushmore, Niagara Falls and even Alaska, it's no...
The Destrehan-Hahnville rivalry always seems to bring the best out of the players...
In fall of last year, Charles Lumar didn't necessarily see himself performing in...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Hymel - 1068 views
Kenneth “Goose” Joseph Hymel, 72, of Bellville, Texas, formerly of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, died March 11 after a valiant battle with Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD), in the company of family and loved ones.