for people who catch and kill their own food
Wylma’s Shrimp Boulettes
2 lbs. fresh shrimp peeled
2 medium onions, chopped
1 medium bell pepper, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
4 pods garlic, chopped fine
1/3 cup chopped parsley
1/3 cup chopped green onions
salt, black pepper, and cayenne to taste
1/2 cup oil for sauteing vegetables
1 or more cups of oil for frying
1. Grind shrimp in a food processor.
2. Finely chop onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic and cook in oil in a skillet for 5 or 10 minutes over medium heat. Do not brown.
4. Add sauteed vegetables and the parsley and green onions to the shrimp.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne and mix well.
6. Heat 1 cup or more oil in frying pan or electric cooker.
7. Drop shrimp mixture by spoonfuls into hot oil. Fry until completely cooked.
Buy this book at Louisiana Publishing’s Outdoor Store: www.lasmag.com
All of the ongoing renovations and upgrades to Rathborne Park aren't quite...
It was hard enough for Jimmy Stuard to deal with a diagnosis of colon cancer...
Katie Beuttner has always loved the water....
The St. Charles Parish Council cleared the way for a Southeastern Freight Lines...
Recognized as an educator who inspires students toward conservation and the...
Destrehan basketball star Cara Ursin has left a tough act to follow, that much is...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Hahnville rolls at Don Raymond Relays - 1044 views
As Hahnville hosted the Don Raymond Relays last Friday, the Tigers put on a dominating team-wide performance that would have made the event’s namesake proud.