for people who catch and kill their own food
Wylma’s Shrimp Boulettes
2 lbs. fresh shrimp peeled
2 medium onions, chopped
1 medium bell pepper, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
4 pods garlic, chopped fine
1/3 cup chopped parsley
1/3 cup chopped green onions
salt, black pepper, and cayenne to taste
1/2 cup oil for sauteing vegetables
1 or more cups of oil for frying
1. Grind shrimp in a food processor.
2. Finely chop onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic and cook in oil in a skillet for 5 or 10 minutes over medium heat. Do not brown.
4. Add sauteed vegetables and the parsley and green onions to the shrimp.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne and mix well.
6. Heat 1 cup or more oil in frying pan or electric cooker.
7. Drop shrimp mixture by spoonfuls into hot oil. Fry until completely cooked.
Buy this book at Louisiana Publishing’s Outdoor Store: www.lasmag.com
St. Charles Parish Hospital introduced Austin Reeder as chief executive officer...
Marking its 40th year of revelry in Luling, the Krewe of Lul will roll with 62...
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last...
As soon as Amanda Thomas could walk again from a serious car accident, she went to...
It was the ultimate example of mixed emotions for Martin Sylvain. ...
When the Krewe of Lul decided to bring back its Mardi Gras ball this year to...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Destrehan sophomore earns LSU offer - 4548 views
Sophomore running back John Emery has been recognized around Destrehan as being a special talent with great upside since he arrived at the school as a freshman.