for people who catch and kill their own food
Check out this week's great recipe for those of you who love to hunt and cook a tasty meal.
Wylma’s Shrimp Boulettes
2 lbs. fresh shrimp peeled
2 medium onions, chopped
1 medium bell pepper, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
4 pods garlic, chopped fine
1/3 cup chopped parsley
1/3 cup chopped green onions
salt, black pepper, and cayenne to taste
1/2 cup oil for sauteing vegetables
1 or more cups of oil for frying
1. Grind shrimp in a food processor.
2. Finely chop onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic and cook in oil in a skillet for 5 or 10 minutes over medium heat. Do not brown.
4. Add sauteed vegetables and the parsley and green onions to the shrimp.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne and mix well.
6. Heat 1 cup or more oil in frying pan or electric cooker.
7. Drop shrimp mixture by spoonfuls into hot oil. Fry until completely cooked.
Buy this book at Louisiana Publishing’s Outdoor Store: www.lasmag.com
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald Guide is the complete local news in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Get your local news, sports and information from the Parish's award winning paper.
St. Charles Herald Guide has what you need.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is now accepting applications...
After limiting out on speckled trout in Cocodrie, Hunter McDonald, Jake Cologne and...
Four St. Charles Parish football players recently joined some of the top college...
It’s a Sunday afternoon in Boutte and the traffic on Highway 90 is virtually...
Gov. Bobby Jindal will have a chance to weigh in on a controversial bill passed by...
Homeowners in the second block of the Hidden Oaks subdivision in Luling say their...
Noah's Ark Daycare and Preschool's two locations in Luling are the choice's for local childcare. We are Class A certified, so parents can confidently leave their children with the loving and caring staff.
Motorhead Majoria - 796 views
As he was piloting a small Cessna airplane over the Gulf of Mexico, Marc Majoria was looking out the window for any sign of land.