• A CB radio and a CD external speaker, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 499 Davis Drive, Luling, LA, on Feb. 20.
• A go-cart, valued at $300, was reported stolen from 216 West Harding Street, New Sarpy, LA, on Feb. 20.
• A utility trailer, two TV’s, two DVD players, assorted tools, two propane tanks, a spare tire, an air compressor, and a welding machine, an undetermined value, was reported stolen from 10362 US 61, St. Rose, LA, on Feb. 21.
• A 2006 Honda 4-Wheeler. valued at $6,000, was reported stolen from 503 South Fashion Blvd., Hahnville, LA, on Feb. 23.
• A fiberglass bed cover, valued at $600, was reported stolen from 159 Zeller Street, Ama, LA, on Feb. 22.
~ Sheriff Greg Champagne reports that the two subjects below were stopped for a traffic violation. Further investigation revealed the subjects to be in possession of Vicodin.
• Mark C. Huey, 32, of 1016 1st Street, Norco, LA, was arrested and charged with attempted poss. of SCH II Vicodin at River Road, New Sarpy, LA, on Feb. 20.
• Michael Barfield, 43, of 839 Apple Street, Norco, LA, was arrested and charged with poss. with intent to dist. SCH II Vicodin at River Road, New Sarpy, LA, on Feb. 20.
• Otis Parker, 41, of 5754 Maplewood Drive, Baton Rouge, LA, was arrested and charged with aggravated burglary at the 200 Block of Killona Drive, Killona, LA, on Feb. 21. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested after forcing his way into the residence of a 62 year old woman. Once inside the residence, the above subject allegedly argued with a 50 year old Waggaman man and a 36 year old Killona woman. During the altercation Parker allegedly struck one victim in the face, and threatened all victims with a box cutter. Parker was an acquaintance of the victims.
• Sylvia Morris, 41, of 1442 Paul Frederick Street, Luling, LA, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery at LA 52, Luling, LA, on Feb. 22. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested after an altercation with a 20 year old Luling woman. During the altercation the subject allegedly cut the victim with a razor blade on her nose and back. The victim was transported to St. Charles Hospital for her injuries.
• Angel Lampo, 18, of 145 Family Street, Des Allemands, LA, was arrested and charged with poss. of SCH I CDS to wit marijuana, poss. of drug paraphernalia, violation of uniformed CDS law (drug free zone), prohibited acts; all schedules, poss. of a SCH II CDS to wit hydrocodone at 200 Tiger Lane, Boutte, LA, on Feb. 22. Sheriff Champagne reports that the above subject was arrested after officer’s conducted a systematic sweep of vehicles located on school property. Further investigation revealed Lampo to be in poss. of 2.50 grams of marijuana, Carisoprodol, and Hydrocodone Bitartrate.
• Elroy S. Lauman Jr., 42, of 111 Beaupre Drive, Luling, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI and child endangerment law at Colorado Drive, Luling, LA, on Feb. 22.
• Donald Skipper, 34, of 6300 Ackel Street, Metairie, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at River Road and Brown’s Curve, Destrehan, LA, on Feb. 22.
• Jason Eymard, 44, of 117 W. 161st Street, Galliano, LA, was arrested and charged with DWI and reckless operation at I-310 North on Feb. 22.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald Guide is the complete local news in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana.
Get your local news, sports and information from the Parish's award winning paper.
St. Charles Herald Guide has what you need.
The Hahnville Tigers finished with 12 points at the LHSAA State Track and Field...
Two juveniles and a 25-year-old man have been arrested in connection with two...
The Port of South Louisiana will soon see a change in leadership after Joel T....
Little more than a week after officials from 14 parishes took a trip to Washington,...
St. Charles Parish plans to go out for construction bids next month on the first...
The Pickets are hallowed ground in the Houma trout-fishing world. If you fish out...
Need lot a lot cleared or a pond dug, call for a free quote. Big or small, we can do it all.
Speed patrols return to I-310 after months-long absence - 1764 views
Over the past four months, those who often travel the elevated portions of I-10 and I-310 in St. Charles Parish have noticed a lack of state troopers on the interstate.