Real Estate Transactions
• Lot 34-A-1 Elm Street, Hahnville for $41,250 from Norman Danos Jr. to D & O, LLC on Jan. 27th.
• 14437 River Road, Hahnville for $355,000 from Subhash Shah to Mr. and Mrs. R. A. Bussell on Feb. 7th.
• 7 Michael Drive, Luling for $229,000 from Toups Family to Mr. and Mrs. David Bonadies on Feb. 9th.
• 112 West Heather, Luling for $150,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Johnson to Marva Scott on Feb. 2nd. 427 River Oaks, Luling for $233,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Vowell to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Binder on Jan. 31st.
• 420 Willowdale Blvd., Luling for $239,500 from Mr. and Mrs. James Jeter to Mr. and Mrs. Corey Fontenot on Jan. 27th.
• 219 Barton Ave., Luling for $125,000 from Anthony Catalano III to Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Gann on Jan. 23rd.
• 602 Willowdale Blvd., for $290,000 from Bryan Smith to Anthony Petrovich on Jan. 31st.
• 109 Live Oak Lane, Luling for $339,000 from Mr. and Mrs. John Hill to Mr. and Mrs. Donald Petitfils on Jan. 25th.
• 207 2nd Street, Des Allemands for $87,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd Wade to Anthony Bourg on Jan. 26th.
• Lots 29, 30, & 31 Magnolia Manor Road, Boutte for $107,500 from Ridgeland Properties, LLC to Precision Built Construction, INC on Feb. 7th.
• 212 Amelia Ave., Destrehan for $178,000 from Lucien Frederick to Mr. and Mrs. Steven Hafkesbring & Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hafkesbring on Feb. 7th.
• 105 Madewood Drive, Destrehan for $215,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Serio to Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Brand on Feb. 6th.
• 18 Rosedown Drive, Destrehan for $493,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Fugate to Mr. and Mrs. Guy Favaloro on Jan. 31st.
• 311 Oakley Lane, Destrehan for $224,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Lloyd Jr. to Mr. and Mrs. Terry Lesieur on Jan. 27th.
• 513 Longview Drive, Destrehan for $171,000 from Nancy Neuharth to Muhammad Shehab on July 1st.
• 55 Belle Helene Drive, Destrehan for $385,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Guy Favaloro to Mr. and Mrs. George McGowan III on Jan. 31st.
• 15 East Woodlawn Drive, Destrehan for $320,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Lee Lucas to Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Lloyd Jr. on Jan. 27th.
• Lot 10 Acadia Lane, Destrehan for $350,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Mark Biggers to Mr. and Mrs. Lester Coe III on Jan. 19th.
• 194 Rue Landry, St. Rose for $337,500 from Richard Laborde Construction Company, Inc to Mr. and Mrs. Ahmad Zayed & Mr. and Mrs. Hamdi Zayed on Jan. 25th.
• 9 Pine Lane, St. Rose for $89,000 from Robert Carter to Shanna Charles on Jan. 31st.
• Lots 10 – 13, Square 10 Oak Street, St. Rose for $35,000 from John Luck to Mr. and Mrs. Randall Wegmann on Jan. 31st.
• 128 Riverwood Drive, St. Rose for $299,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Dale Resalsingh to Tiffany Truxillo on Jan. 31st.
• 1 Cactus Lane, St. Rose for $260,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Kirk Fabre Sr. to Mr. and Mrs. Scott Kehoe on Jan. 27th.
• 244 Janet Drive, St. Rose for $137,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Robert Noote III to Maria Frechou on Jan. 31st.
• Lot 50 A West Easy Street, New Sarpy for $25,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Angelo Cancella to Lori Yates and Kay Yates on Jan. 31st.
• 201 Hollywood Park, Montz for $25,000 from Shirley Schexnayder to Shantel Tabb on Dec. 6th.
• 101 Arline Court, Montz for $200,000 from State Builders, INC to Mark Weber on Jan. 27th.
• 301 Country Cottage Blvd., Montz for $208,000 from Moore Maintenance Service, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Wilson Raymond on Jan. 30th.
• 61 Marino Drive, Norco for $102,000 from Mary Murray to David Matherne Jr. on Jan. 30th.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Just minutes after receiving an alert about an attempted armed robbery of a gas...
Monsanto’s response to the World Health Organization (WHO) labeling its widely used...
It seems a little bit of St. Charles Parish culture could end up on TV this year....
Hit by what Victoria Bryant called “the double whammy” – declining revenue and...
A Destrehan man has pleaded guilty in a $50 million medical clinic-accountant...
St. Charles Parish officials closed Spillway Road (St. Charles Parish Hwy. 12)...
New York Life gives you the path to financial security of life time protection and value of life insurance, annuities, retirement plans and other financial planning. Let us help you achieve the financial goal of lifetime income!
Longtime ‘Voice of the LaBranche Wetlands’ is Rotary of St. Charles’ Citizen of the Year - 607 views
Considered “the voice of the LaBranche Wetlands” for more than 40 years, Milton L. Cambre has been named the Rotary Club of St. Charles Parish’s Citizen of the Year.