Real Estate Transactions
• Lot 34-A-1 Elm Street, Hahnville for $41,250 from Norman Danos Jr. to D & O, LLC on Jan. 27th.
• 14437 River Road, Hahnville for $355,000 from Subhash Shah to Mr. and Mrs. R. A. Bussell on Feb. 7th.
• 7 Michael Drive, Luling for $229,000 from Toups Family to Mr. and Mrs. David Bonadies on Feb. 9th.
• 112 West Heather, Luling for $150,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Johnson to Marva Scott on Feb. 2nd. 427 River Oaks, Luling for $233,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Vowell to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Binder on Jan. 31st.
• 420 Willowdale Blvd., Luling for $239,500 from Mr. and Mrs. James Jeter to Mr. and Mrs. Corey Fontenot on Jan. 27th.
• 219 Barton Ave., Luling for $125,000 from Anthony Catalano III to Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Gann on Jan. 23rd.
• 602 Willowdale Blvd., for $290,000 from Bryan Smith to Anthony Petrovich on Jan. 31st.
• 109 Live Oak Lane, Luling for $339,000 from Mr. and Mrs. John Hill to Mr. and Mrs. Donald Petitfils on Jan. 25th.
• 207 2nd Street, Des Allemands for $87,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd Wade to Anthony Bourg on Jan. 26th.
• Lots 29, 30, & 31 Magnolia Manor Road, Boutte for $107,500 from Ridgeland Properties, LLC to Precision Built Construction, INC on Feb. 7th.
• 212 Amelia Ave., Destrehan for $178,000 from Lucien Frederick to Mr. and Mrs. Steven Hafkesbring & Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hafkesbring on Feb. 7th.
• 105 Madewood Drive, Destrehan for $215,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Serio to Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Brand on Feb. 6th.
• 18 Rosedown Drive, Destrehan for $493,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Fugate to Mr. and Mrs. Guy Favaloro on Jan. 31st.
• 311 Oakley Lane, Destrehan for $224,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Lloyd Jr. to Mr. and Mrs. Terry Lesieur on Jan. 27th.
• 513 Longview Drive, Destrehan for $171,000 from Nancy Neuharth to Muhammad Shehab on July 1st.
• 55 Belle Helene Drive, Destrehan for $385,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Guy Favaloro to Mr. and Mrs. George McGowan III on Jan. 31st.
• 15 East Woodlawn Drive, Destrehan for $320,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Lee Lucas to Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Lloyd Jr. on Jan. 27th.
• Lot 10 Acadia Lane, Destrehan for $350,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Mark Biggers to Mr. and Mrs. Lester Coe III on Jan. 19th.
• 194 Rue Landry, St. Rose for $337,500 from Richard Laborde Construction Company, Inc to Mr. and Mrs. Ahmad Zayed & Mr. and Mrs. Hamdi Zayed on Jan. 25th.
• 9 Pine Lane, St. Rose for $89,000 from Robert Carter to Shanna Charles on Jan. 31st.
• Lots 10 – 13, Square 10 Oak Street, St. Rose for $35,000 from John Luck to Mr. and Mrs. Randall Wegmann on Jan. 31st.
• 128 Riverwood Drive, St. Rose for $299,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Dale Resalsingh to Tiffany Truxillo on Jan. 31st.
• 1 Cactus Lane, St. Rose for $260,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Kirk Fabre Sr. to Mr. and Mrs. Scott Kehoe on Jan. 27th.
• 244 Janet Drive, St. Rose for $137,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Robert Noote III to Maria Frechou on Jan. 31st.
• Lot 50 A West Easy Street, New Sarpy for $25,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Angelo Cancella to Lori Yates and Kay Yates on Jan. 31st.
• 201 Hollywood Park, Montz for $25,000 from Shirley Schexnayder to Shantel Tabb on Dec. 6th.
• 101 Arline Court, Montz for $200,000 from State Builders, INC to Mark Weber on Jan. 27th.
• 301 Country Cottage Blvd., Montz for $208,000 from Moore Maintenance Service, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Wilson Raymond on Jan. 30th.
• 61 Marino Drive, Norco for $102,000 from Mary Murray to David Matherne Jr. on Jan. 30th.
The Destrehan-Hahnville rivalry always seems to bring the best out of the players...
When Hahnville High School gets to taste Satellite Center student Tyler Becnel’s...
Never has a Louisiana basketball player earned the honor of Gatorade Player of the...
Weeping aloud and clutching a framed photograph of her grandson, Martha Keller...
Sam Steib is on a mission, and to hear him speak is to believe he will not be...
Having been to Hawaii, Mount Rushmore, Niagara Falls and even Alaska, it's no...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Trial set for New Sarpy man accused of brutally shooting DHS student - 4404 views
The New Sarpy man accused of shooting Destrehan High School senior Kendall Williams Jr. in the head at point-blank range just days before graduation will go to trial on May 16.