Real Estate Transactions
• Lot 34-A-1 Elm Street, Hahnville for $41,250 from Norman Danos Jr. to D & O, LLC on Jan. 27th.
• 14437 River Road, Hahnville for $355,000 from Subhash Shah to Mr. and Mrs. R. A. Bussell on Feb. 7th.
• 7 Michael Drive, Luling for $229,000 from Toups Family to Mr. and Mrs. David Bonadies on Feb. 9th.
• 112 West Heather, Luling for $150,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Johnson to Marva Scott on Feb. 2nd. 427 River Oaks, Luling for $233,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Vowell to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Binder on Jan. 31st.
• 420 Willowdale Blvd., Luling for $239,500 from Mr. and Mrs. James Jeter to Mr. and Mrs. Corey Fontenot on Jan. 27th.
• 219 Barton Ave., Luling for $125,000 from Anthony Catalano III to Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Gann on Jan. 23rd.
• 602 Willowdale Blvd., for $290,000 from Bryan Smith to Anthony Petrovich on Jan. 31st.
• 109 Live Oak Lane, Luling for $339,000 from Mr. and Mrs. John Hill to Mr. and Mrs. Donald Petitfils on Jan. 25th.
• 207 2nd Street, Des Allemands for $87,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd Wade to Anthony Bourg on Jan. 26th.
• Lots 29, 30, & 31 Magnolia Manor Road, Boutte for $107,500 from Ridgeland Properties, LLC to Precision Built Construction, INC on Feb. 7th.
• 212 Amelia Ave., Destrehan for $178,000 from Lucien Frederick to Mr. and Mrs. Steven Hafkesbring & Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hafkesbring on Feb. 7th.
• 105 Madewood Drive, Destrehan for $215,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Serio to Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Brand on Feb. 6th.
• 18 Rosedown Drive, Destrehan for $493,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Fugate to Mr. and Mrs. Guy Favaloro on Jan. 31st.
• 311 Oakley Lane, Destrehan for $224,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Lloyd Jr. to Mr. and Mrs. Terry Lesieur on Jan. 27th.
• 513 Longview Drive, Destrehan for $171,000 from Nancy Neuharth to Muhammad Shehab on July 1st.
• 55 Belle Helene Drive, Destrehan for $385,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Guy Favaloro to Mr. and Mrs. George McGowan III on Jan. 31st.
• 15 East Woodlawn Drive, Destrehan for $320,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Lee Lucas to Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Lloyd Jr. on Jan. 27th.
• Lot 10 Acadia Lane, Destrehan for $350,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Mark Biggers to Mr. and Mrs. Lester Coe III on Jan. 19th.
• 194 Rue Landry, St. Rose for $337,500 from Richard Laborde Construction Company, Inc to Mr. and Mrs. Ahmad Zayed & Mr. and Mrs. Hamdi Zayed on Jan. 25th.
• 9 Pine Lane, St. Rose for $89,000 from Robert Carter to Shanna Charles on Jan. 31st.
• Lots 10 – 13, Square 10 Oak Street, St. Rose for $35,000 from John Luck to Mr. and Mrs. Randall Wegmann on Jan. 31st.
• 128 Riverwood Drive, St. Rose for $299,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Dale Resalsingh to Tiffany Truxillo on Jan. 31st.
• 1 Cactus Lane, St. Rose for $260,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Kirk Fabre Sr. to Mr. and Mrs. Scott Kehoe on Jan. 27th.
• 244 Janet Drive, St. Rose for $137,900 from Mr. and Mrs. Robert Noote III to Maria Frechou on Jan. 31st.
• Lot 50 A West Easy Street, New Sarpy for $25,000 from Mr. and Mrs. Angelo Cancella to Lori Yates and Kay Yates on Jan. 31st.
• 201 Hollywood Park, Montz for $25,000 from Shirley Schexnayder to Shantel Tabb on Dec. 6th.
• 101 Arline Court, Montz for $200,000 from State Builders, INC to Mark Weber on Jan. 27th.
• 301 Country Cottage Blvd., Montz for $208,000 from Moore Maintenance Service, LLC to Mr. and Mrs. Wilson Raymond on Jan. 30th.
• 61 Marino Drive, Norco for $102,000 from Mary Murray to David Matherne Jr. on Jan. 30th.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
Rather than rely on “hopes and prayers” to find funding for the West Bank hurricane...
Most nonprofits would, in a perfect world, want to pay their volunteers. But for...
Beginning April 1, St. Charles Parish Hospital will ban smoking throughout the...
Like just about every high school sports team, the Destrehan girls basketball team...
Local union workers at Shell and Motiva refineries in Norco went on strike after...
The St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested and charged a Boutte woman with...
Rooster Comb Barber Shop is an Old Fashioned Barber Shop with highly skilled barbers that were taught by Head Rooster himself (Alvin Boe). Family owned and operated, three generations strong! Walk ins welcomed.
Retired sheriff’s major announces bid for parish president - 1341 views
Luling resident John Cornwell announced his candidacy in this year’s race for St. Charles parish president with a float rolling in Saturday’s Krewe of Lul parade.