Arrests (July 24)
•David C. Dinkins, 31, of 128 Ruth St. in Houma, was arrested on July 14 and charged with DWI, reckless operation, suspended driver’s license, possession of clonazepam, possession of drug paraphernalia, obscenity, disregarding a stop sign and as a fugitive from Houma.
•Jutta B. Bonvillain, 65, of 51 Mary St. in Norco, was arrested on July 15 and charged with DWI.
•Gregory J. Sellers, 26, of 118 Pine St. in Boutte, was arrested on July 14 and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, no seat belt and improper turn signal.
•Edward J. Dvorak, 60, of 11 Brandon Hall in Destrehan, was arrested on July 17 and charged with DWI, improper control of vehicle, open container, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
•Kimberly Harris, 37, of 1240 Garden Road in Marrero, was arrested on July 19 and charged with theft between $500-$1,500.
•Kenneth Carter, 44, of 3737 Agateway Drive in Harvey, was arrested on July 19 and charged with theft between $500-$1,500.
•Torey Brown, 36, of 1240 Garden Road in Marrero, was arrested on July 19 and charged with theft between $500-$1,500.
• Victor Rosales, 25, of 335 Wood Lake Court in Boutte, was arrested on July 20 and charged with theft between $500-$1,500.
• Melvin Levy, 64, of 0941 California Road in Brookhaven, Miss., was arrested on July 20 and charged with DWI and improper control of vehicle.
• Jason Smith, 36, of 110 St. Charles St. in Norco, was arrested on July 20 and charged with simple battery and aggravated battery.
• Jose Cardenas, 39, of 2909 56th Ave. in Gulfport, Miss., was arrested on July 19 and charged with DWI, reckless operation and not having a driver’s license.
• Tyler Grabert, 19, of 300 River Ridge Drive in Boutte, was arrested on July 19 and charged with DWI, not having a registration certificate, open container and possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
• Isaiah Smith, 38, of 1240 Avenue B in Westwego, was arrested on July 19 and charged with DWI, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and not renewing his registration.
•A 26-inch bicycle was stolen from 334 Alice St. in Ama on July 14.
•Assorted pots and pans were stolen from 76 Carriage Lane in Destrehan on July 15.
•A 2006 Nissan Altima was stolen from 113 Riverview Drive in St. Rose on July 16.
•Three seat cushions were stolen from 104 Tregle Lane in Des Allemands on July 19.
•Jumper cables and a tool set were stolent from 246 Up the Bayou Road in Des Allemands on July 19.
• A 2008 Toyota Tacoma was stolen from I-310 in Destrehan on July 20.
• Three TVs were stolen from 327 Adams St. in Killona on July 20.
• Assorted tack items were stolen from 13786 River Road in Destrehan on July 20.
•A cell phone, assorted prescription medication, a purse and a wallet containing assorted iID and credit cards were stolen outof a vehicle at 105 Lemoine St. in Ama on July 2.
•An iPhone with a case was stolen from 3009 Ormond Blvd. in Destrehan on June 30.
•Coins and prescription medication were stolen from 256 School House Road in Killona on June 30.
•Two flat screen TVs were stolen from 744 Paul Maillard Road in Luling on June 28.
With ground broken and ribbons cut for nearly $2 billion in industrial investments...
After riding in the Krewe of Des Allemands parade, Vernon Higgins decided it was...
Marking its 40th year of revelry in Luling, the Krewe of Lul will roll with 62...
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last...
Destrehan High School alumnus Will Sirmon IV appeared to have missed his chance to...
As soon as Amanda Thomas could walk again from a serious car accident, she went to...
Bent's RV is a Full Service RV Dealership in Louisiana.
Officials finally able to recover body of man killed in pipeline explosion - 10305 views
The worker missing after the Phillips 66 pipeline explosion in Paradis last Thursday is deceased and his body recovered from the scene, confirmed Louisiana State Police spokeswoman Melissa Matey Tuesday.