St. Charles Parish sheriff’s deputies arrested nine people on charges of attempted possession of crack cocaine, say reports.
The subjects were arrested after attempting to purchase crack cocaine from undercover agents.
1. Crystal Benoit, 24, 5655 North Carol Apt. 1 in Lockport, attempted possession of crack cocaine.
2. Antoinette C. Perillioux, 28, 5655 North Carol Apt. 1 in Lockport, attempted possession of crack cocaine.
3. Ron Tyree, 42, 103 First St. in Luling, attemped possession of crack cocaine and resisting an officer.
4. Bryan Rodrigue, 28, 128 Catherine St. in Lockport, attemped possession of crack cocaine.
5. Lonnie Lebouef, 28, 715 Ave. G, Westwego, distribution of crack cocaine.
6. Nicholas N. Leboeuf, 21, 715 Ave. G, Westwego, distribution of crack cocaine and resisting an officer.
7. Robert Taylor, 42, 5093 Oak Bayou, Marrero, attempted possession of crack cocaine.
8. Carrie Cortez, 20, 14051 LA 63, Des Allemands, attempteed possession of crack cocaine.
9. Tina Marse, 14051 LA 631, Des Allemands, attempted possession of crack cocaine.
If art is in the eye of the beholder then Kerry Allen sees only beauty....
A Luling man was sentenced to 30 years in jail for the oral sexual battery of a...
Destrehan Plantation expanding by eight acres will provide the needed area to grow...
Anyone interested in buying a 229-year-old mansion that predates the Louisiana...
When the historic marker went up bearing the name “Elkinsville,” there was much to...
Earlier this year, Duke Rousse of Destrehan received a phone call — and potentially...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Vet charged with attempted murder sent to mental hospital - 1432 views
Luling’s William Canada, a U.S. Army veteran charged with attempted murder of his estranged wife and her parents in August, was recently declared mentally incompetent to assist his legal defense and has been committed to a mental health institution before his trial.