St. Charles Parish sheriff’s deputies arrested nine people on charges of attempted possession of crack cocaine, say reports.
The subjects were arrested after attempting to purchase crack cocaine from undercover agents.
1. Crystal Benoit, 24, 5655 North Carol Apt. 1 in Lockport, attempted possession of crack cocaine.
2. Antoinette C. Perillioux, 28, 5655 North Carol Apt. 1 in Lockport, attempted possession of crack cocaine.
3. Ron Tyree, 42, 103 First St. in Luling, attemped possession of crack cocaine and resisting an officer.
4. Bryan Rodrigue, 28, 128 Catherine St. in Lockport, attemped possession of crack cocaine.
5. Lonnie Lebouef, 28, 715 Ave. G, Westwego, distribution of crack cocaine.
6. Nicholas N. Leboeuf, 21, 715 Ave. G, Westwego, distribution of crack cocaine and resisting an officer.
7. Robert Taylor, 42, 5093 Oak Bayou, Marrero, attempted possession of crack cocaine.
8. Carrie Cortez, 20, 14051 LA 63, Des Allemands, attempteed possession of crack cocaine.
9. Tina Marse, 14051 LA 631, Des Allemands, attempted possession of crack cocaine.
Luling Elementary teacher Dana Dufrene saw students running here, running there -...
Weeping aloud and clutching a framed photograph of her grandson, Martha Keller...
When Hahnville High School gets to taste Satellite Center student Tyler Becnel’s...
The 22 year-old alleged kidnapper sought by the St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office...
Sam Steib is on a mission, and to hear him speak is to believe he will not be...
Based on “solid execution and strong earnings,” the $190 million expansion of the...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Fisher-Perrier named Police Jury board member - 1561 views
St. Charles Parish Councilwoman Julia Fisher-Perrier has been elected as an at-large executive board member of the Policy Jury Association of Louisiana.