Crack cocaine, fake crack and marijuana rounded up in bust
Sheriff’s deputies arrested 13 men on various drug charges - including distribution of crack cocaine and fake crack cocaine - to conclude an undercover drug investigation in St. Charles Parish, say reports.
The contraband was sold to undercover agents, the reports continue, and more arrests are expected. Arrested so far:
1. Clifford Bourgeois, 27, 373 Fourth St. Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
2. Anthony L. Celestine, 17 Paul Federick St., Luling, distribution of counterfeit crack cocaine.
3. Andrew Diggs, 19, 1210 Paul Frederick St., Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
4. Terrell Ingram, 30, 213 Post St., Killona, three counts of distribution of crack cocaine.
5. Courtney Jacobs, 47, 270 Magnolia Ridge Road, Boutte, distribution of crack cocaine.
6. Alvin Phillips Jr., 47, 900 Paul Frederick St., Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
7. Easter Simoneaux, 41, 913 Paul Frederick St., Luling, two counts of distribuiton of crack cocaine.
8. Desmond Pierre, 23, St. Rose, no street address available possession of crack cocaine.
9. Jermaine Smith, 21, 543 S. Kinler St., Luling, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, trespassing, resisting arrest, and two counts of battery of a police officer.
10. Dean Hill, 26, 102 Pit Road, Boutte, possession of marijuana resisting arrests and battery on a police officer.
11. Jamie Woods, 26, 272 Vidal St. Ama, possesion of marijuana.
12. Emanuel Harris Jr., 27, 242 Cathey St., Norco, distribution of crack cocaine.
13. Kailon Adams, 19, 350 Third Street, St. Rose, distribution of crack and fake crack cocaine.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
A homeless man who was caught driving a stolen vehicle in Norco filled with the...
A 54-year-old Destrehan man was arrested after he was accused of raping two young...
Though much of his work for the Navy remains classified, a former Des Allemands...
St. Charles Parish residents with barns, warehouses or buildings full of odd,...
A company’s plans for an exploratory well have hit a wall after residents of the...
A justice of the peace candidate might face censure, or worse, pending a ruling...
Dealership Service without Dealership Prices. We service all domestic & foreign cars, trucks & SUV's. We are certified by ASE, ICAR and AAA for your peace of mind.
Biking the banks - 748 views
The levee has a long history within St. Charles Parish, but when Kathy Lacompte Bourg and her husband led a group of teenagers down it in the early 1980s, there was no Hale-Boggs bridge and the path was muddy and rocky.