Crack cocaine, fake crack and marijuana rounded up in bust
Sheriff’s deputies arrested 13 men on various drug charges - including distribution of crack cocaine and fake crack cocaine - to conclude an undercover drug investigation in St. Charles Parish, say reports.
The contraband was sold to undercover agents, the reports continue, and more arrests are expected. Arrested so far:
1. Clifford Bourgeois, 27, 373 Fourth St. Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
2. Anthony L. Celestine, 17 Paul Federick St., Luling, distribution of counterfeit crack cocaine.
3. Andrew Diggs, 19, 1210 Paul Frederick St., Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
4. Terrell Ingram, 30, 213 Post St., Killona, three counts of distribution of crack cocaine.
5. Courtney Jacobs, 47, 270 Magnolia Ridge Road, Boutte, distribution of crack cocaine.
6. Alvin Phillips Jr., 47, 900 Paul Frederick St., Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
7. Easter Simoneaux, 41, 913 Paul Frederick St., Luling, two counts of distribuiton of crack cocaine.
8. Desmond Pierre, 23, St. Rose, no street address available possession of crack cocaine.
9. Jermaine Smith, 21, 543 S. Kinler St., Luling, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, trespassing, resisting arrest, and two counts of battery of a police officer.
10. Dean Hill, 26, 102 Pit Road, Boutte, possession of marijuana resisting arrests and battery on a police officer.
11. Jamie Woods, 26, 272 Vidal St. Ama, possesion of marijuana.
12. Emanuel Harris Jr., 27, 242 Cathey St., Norco, distribution of crack cocaine.
13. Kailon Adams, 19, 350 Third Street, St. Rose, distribution of crack and fake crack cocaine.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
After a second round game filled with heroic plays and a furious comeback,...
Hahnville quarterback Mike Neal scrambled, desperately buying time as the halftime...
The pit bull thrown from I-310 into the swamp beneath in early October has found a...
Destrehan coach Stephen Robicheaux said his Wildcats’ performance against Barbe...
Under the great oaks of Destrehan Plantation, Mary Alice Smith and her husband,...
While many of the teams remaining in the prep football postseason will be adjusting...
Over 25 Years of Quality Sales, Service and Repairs on YAMAHA, MERCURY, EVINRUDE and JOHNSON Motors.
Des Allemands mother welcomes indictment in daughter’s brutal murder - 1157 views
It has been a hard wait for Jolene Dufrene, but she welcomed the news that the New Orleans man accused of brutally murdering her daughter in June has been indicted on multiple charges.