Crack cocaine, fake crack and marijuana rounded up in bust
Sheriff’s deputies arrested 13 men on various drug charges - including distribution of crack cocaine and fake crack cocaine - to conclude an undercover drug investigation in St. Charles Parish, say reports.
The contraband was sold to undercover agents, the reports continue, and more arrests are expected. Arrested so far:
1. Clifford Bourgeois, 27, 373 Fourth St. Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
2. Anthony L. Celestine, 17 Paul Federick St., Luling, distribution of counterfeit crack cocaine.
3. Andrew Diggs, 19, 1210 Paul Frederick St., Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
4. Terrell Ingram, 30, 213 Post St., Killona, three counts of distribution of crack cocaine.
5. Courtney Jacobs, 47, 270 Magnolia Ridge Road, Boutte, distribution of crack cocaine.
6. Alvin Phillips Jr., 47, 900 Paul Frederick St., Luling, distribution of crack cocaine.
7. Easter Simoneaux, 41, 913 Paul Frederick St., Luling, two counts of distribuiton of crack cocaine.
8. Desmond Pierre, 23, St. Rose, no street address available possession of crack cocaine.
9. Jermaine Smith, 21, 543 S. Kinler St., Luling, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, trespassing, resisting arrest, and two counts of battery of a police officer.
10. Dean Hill, 26, 102 Pit Road, Boutte, possession of marijuana resisting arrests and battery on a police officer.
11. Jamie Woods, 26, 272 Vidal St. Ama, possesion of marijuana.
12. Emanuel Harris Jr., 27, 242 Cathey St., Norco, distribution of crack cocaine.
13. Kailon Adams, 19, 350 Third Street, St. Rose, distribution of crack and fake crack cocaine.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
St. Charles Herald-Guide is an award-winning newspaper that covers all aspects of St. Charles Parish - from schools and parish government news to social events, features on our local residents and sports.
Order your subscription today!
The St. Charles Parish Council has awarded a $116,724 contract to create a new...
The St. Charles Parish District Attorney’s Office will pursue felony charges...
Herald-Guide football players of the year for the 2013 high school football season. ...
Playoff quarterfinals players of the week for the 2013 high school football season. ...
The Louisiana Attorney General’s Office recently ruled that free dumpsters provided...
The St. Charles Parish Toy and Gift Fund had their biggest year ever as more than...
Today's Car Care is the name people trust when it comes to outstanding tires and automotive service in the River Region and beyond.
Maid stole $65,000 from family, police say - 873 views
A housekeeper from St. Rose is accused of stealing checks from the family she worked for before forging and cashing them in for more than $65,000.